[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever wonder why people think you're extremely ugly?i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (462 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
462 KB, 500x214
Do you ever wonder why people think you're extremely ugly?i was bullied in highschool for being ugly. Looking at my old pictures I wasn't a bad looking girl, I had nice hair, no acne and I wasnt fat but people treated me and teased me as if I was some kind of deformed monster. Even know I look at myself and think "oh come on I'm not that fucking ugly. Why are you people so dramatic?"
>>
>>28538742
You're probably ugly (or were ugly) and just don't know it. You can't really tell how ugly or attractive you are unless you're told explicitly.
>>
>>28538769
If I saw a picture of me, I would think I'm average but not ugly.
>>
File: 1429126733179.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1429126733179.png
59 KB, 624x434
>>28538769
That asian boy she posted is probably cuter than her.
>>
>>28538785
Well, we're all biased towards ourselves one way or the other. Maybe you think you look better than you really do. Or maybe you are average and all the kids in your school were being cunts. It doesn't really matter either way. Just take care of yourself, put some basic effort into your appearance, and somebody will want to date you.
>>
>>28538742
It's the opposite for me. I always wonder how people don't find me repulsive. No one has ever called me ugly and a few have said I'm cute/handsome, but every time I look in the mirror I don't like what I see. Maybe I have a mental issue.
>>
>>28538785
and when I look in a mirrior I fancy myself handsome - it's the painted look of disgust on women who passed me in the hallways that confirmed my suspicisons

take solace though. girls, even fat ugly ones can get laid with releative ease-

>image.gif

oh.

thats pathetic.
>>
It's very hard to judge your own face. You are used to seeing it daily and it makes you biased. I used to legit think I was a 7/10 until I stopped to consider why everyone either ignored me or stared at me excessively. It's hard admitting that you're not handsome, it's even harder admitting that you're legit ugly.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.