[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
international bully a manlet day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: qlnVygz.jpg (125 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
qlnVygz.jpg
125 KB, 533x800
>be me

>taking a smoke break outside work

>it's a shopping center so tons of people pass by on the sidewalk every hour

>9/10 Stacy with a fat balding manlet approaching

>he's carrying her shopping bags, looks friendzoned as fuck. Also had a beard. Probably thought his beard made him cool and attractive

>as they pass me by, I heard her say 'oh thanks', and the manlet said 'anything for you'

>'anything huh?' She replied

>in an almost Jim Carry crescendo, I said 'gaaaaayyyyyyy!'

>Stacy looked at me and said 'smoking's fucking gross dude'

>I said 'thanks for reminding me! I should quit. Your forehead looks like a good place to put this out.'

>manlet puts Stacy's bags down, turns around walks toward me

>'hey listen buddy' (he's trying to get all up in my face)

>i'm not your buddy, and you should run along now because i'm not joking *point the cigarette cherry right at him*

>'fucking loser' he exclaims as he turns away from me

>as he went to go pick up the bags I said in a fake mocking Stacy voice, 'ohhh thank you sweetie! You're such a nice friend!!!'

>the Stacy gave me the dirtiest look ever

Felt amazing desu. Honestly it had nothing to do with him being a manlet, it's that he was a white knight sack of shit. When I heard 'anything for you', something inside of me just snapped. Even if that was his girlfriend still, what a weak and pathetic mentality.

I may have been acting like a psycho and not a Chad, but it still felt damn good to put this asshole in his place
>>
>>28538510
those type of guys will never learn OP. but you did gods work
>>
>>28538510
Things that didn't happen: the post. Part #436524.
>>
File: 1460134980756.jpg (71 KB, 640x568) Image search: [Google]
1460134980756.jpg
71 KB, 640x568
Nice blog post m8

Also:

>ITT things that never happened
>>
You're a piece of shit senpai, did it ever occur to you that maybe he was pretending to give a shit about her? he's a manlet, not chad, if he tried to act like a chad he would get laughed at and humiliated, the only way for us manlets to"potentially" get pussy is by acting nice and caring, you tallfags don't know how easy you have it, you're no different than those "bee yourself" fags, if you're a manlet you have to pretend to be a "nice" guy, anything else no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>28538510
Textbook projecting but you still did good. Well done OP you do Gods work!
>>
>>28538510
You're a cool guy opie
>>
*point the cigarette cherry right at him*

>unsheathes katana
>teleports behind him
>tips fedora
>>
>>28538510
>then I wake up
>remind myself im fucking robots loser who never leaves his house
>>
>>28538510
I bet you looked real badass with your cigarette and fedora.
>>
>>28538510
Everytime that pic is reposted he shrinks a little
>>
haha yea, i know right" haha, anyone but me, haha hes so much worse then me, haha, im so much better, haha, right?
>>
>>28539303

I may tower over you manlets, but I'm a lanklet, so it's not as easy as you think.
>>
>ITT: I'm reminded of the good looking manlet who posted here once
every fucking manlet thread
>>
>>28539303
you don't get pussy this way either faggot, you just humiliate yourself needlessly and make everyone around you lose respect even more
>>
>>28538510
>things OP fantasizes about when he's sitting alone in the cafeteria
>>
>>28538510
good work, keep it up
>>
>>28538510
>toking the tobacco jew
Shiggy Diggy de doo
>>
Yikes, I'm a little embarrassed for you.
>>
>>28538510
OP, you would have had to go outside to have done any of that.
plus, we all know you are a neet with no job.
>>
File: JUST.png (240 KB, 342x397) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
240 KB, 342x397
>>28538510
>tfw 5'6" king of manlets
>tfw sansa and brienne will never sit on your face
JDIMSA
>>
>>28538510
This is the saddest shit I have ever read. Op is a fucking mall rat loser. Lol.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.