[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Females on /r9k/ will defend this woman https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (318 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
318 KB, 2560x1440
Females on /r9k/ will defend this woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk
>>
I'm a female on /r9k/ and I defend this woman.
>>
File: Sasuke laughing.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke laughing.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>a woman is interested in a compatible mate that will be able to sustain her, and their possible family vs a lanky ugly bum that probably does heroin with the money he gets

>doooooooooooood sheees a goooooollldd diiggeerr brooo xDDDDD

when will normalfags learn?
>>
>>28538433
I would make the exact same decision

fuck that asian faggot, i would go with him and order the most expensive shit I can then never go with him again
>>
Can't you see how he actually RAPED her when he refused to hang out with her and give her monies.

Seriously though I hate everyone in that video they should all be wiped out.
>>
seems kind of staged honestly

i wouldn't put it past these people since they get money for views
>>
>>28539476
All of these videos and "prank" videos are staged. That's why they don't get sued.
>>
you realise this is all fake right you fucking mong?
>>
File: 1460759152609.jpg (17 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1460759152609.jpg
17 KB, 400x422
beta keks on r9k will defend this woman.
>>
women are vile, horrible creatures
>>
>>28538433
And this is why i want every fucking women raped and killed slowly. It's time as men to take back what is our. Men need to man up and TAKE the pussy not take there bullshit. I matter not whether not they say yes or no these whores need to know there place. Fucking cunts deserve nothing but blowing out there cunts and throwing into the trash.
We can play the bullshit game to whores but the difference is we take you by force you can't Fuck you all your gender is shit and i pray you die.
>>
File: 1414023790472.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1414023790472.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>28539815
Get out of the house, anon.
>>
>>28539476
Of course it is fucking staged
When was the last time a "prank" or "social experiment" wasn't fake as fuck?
>>
is this an elaborate troll? Am I the only one who fell for the bait?
Anyway, all prank videos on yt are fake m8, women are in fact vile creatures, but dont let some clickbait video tell you that, check it for yourself
>>
>>28539476
>>28539662
>>28540007
This. Actually thought noone believed in prank videos since 2012.
>>
>>28538574
>But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in the community!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.