[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you seriously considered the possibility of writing something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454784431993.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1454784431993.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
have you seriously considered the possibility of writing something similiar to a manifesto ?

>tfw eternalizing the reasons for your rage, fears and crys in your own language

>tfw helping like-minded people by providing something to identify with

>tfw letting others benefit from your wisdom gained through decades of robotic suffering

this seems like a pretty helpful thing to do
>>
>>28538418
bumpolarino
>>
>>28538418
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

No thank you, I don't want to write 141 pages of autism
>>
>>28538418
I've written one, it's almost done. Then I can fade away into the warm embrace of death
>>
>>28538514
will you upload it here ?
>>
>>28538418
Only before I go on a murderous austistic rage spree.
>>
>>28538533
Ehhh it gets a bit personal, I criticize people I know, plus I'm a little embarrassed by it, since I go full sperg. I'll think it over, since I'm going to be dead I'll probably upload it, if no one tries to dox or anything. Here's a snippet describing why people hate it when we want to commit suicide and try to "help". Is it just me or does a sadness of death come from how that person feels about their own life. You don't want to die, you feel like you have a live worth living, so when someone else dies you feel sad because you empathize, you project yourself onto them. We see the reality of the world, some have it good, some have it bad. Life, death to some of us here it doesn't matter, to most of is it does. Are we heartless monsters? Just look at all the feels and robot threads, we understand that people have this value placed on life, but we just see the world as is, with no delusions of "ohhhh life is so goooodddd, every life is worth living". You think this way, you project those feelings onto the dead, we don't think this way, so we project that onto the dead. You project yourself onto others, assume that because you feel like life is worth living and the normies around you feel the same way, that we must feel the same way, that we have to feel the same way, that there's no possible way that someone can be hopless, like some twisted form of empathy. How about this, When someone dies, you act like it's your own death, all the potential you have, the experiences you felt, you project that onto that dead person.
>>
>>28538798
pt 2. Sorry for the wait, it took me a while to rummage through the jot notes. I've saved some quotes from anons as well. Pretty much I just want the normies to open their mind, to learn, to be skeptical to the world around them, to try and solve problems instead of diverting them in a way that they can still be blissfully ignorant and do whatever. I want Society to change, to try and prevent any creation of future generations of robots. Will it happen? Nah, but its an ok time sink
You project yourself onto them, and treat their death like how you would treat your own (if you could experience yourself dying), or how you would want others to treat your death. You don't want to break your worldview, and that understandable, it would cause lots of psychological stress on your mind to throw away all you know about the world, plus go against biological imperative (which is why the red/black pill is hard to swallow). But us? We laugh at what happens because there's no point in feeling sad, that's the world we live in, accept and move on. If you care, then do something about it. If you can't, just sit back with us and watch life in motion, watch it burn
>>
>>28538798
When my grandmother died i was just sad because i could not talk to her again or be with her.
i didnt thinked like that.
and i do not think like that about anyone who die, well i just don't care if i get to see someone who die.
upload your work anon, we want to read.
>>
File: fatfrog.jpg (203 KB, 981x892) Image search: [Google]
fatfrog.jpg
203 KB, 981x892
>>28538418
I already like writing lengthy, rambling entries about the most mundane shit into my journal.
It's the last creative endeavor I enjoy, and I could keep at it for hours.
Pretty sure I could pull of a super-lengthy autistic manifesto when it's time to 'IT ENDS NOW!!11!'
>>
>>28538418
No, I try to make people not as miserable as me by writing happy music instead
I think it's a more productive goal. I know I don't matter so might as well try to transcend my condition by making art
>>
>>28538860
It's just speculation after all, just me and my thoughts, I wish there was research on this kinda stuff, I don't have much wisdom or knowledge on anything. Here's a snippet of me trying to dissect school shooters, and why they do it. http://pastebin.com/Tu4hsxNg
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.