[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men complain about no girl caring about their feelings >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x188
>men complain about no girl caring about their feelings
>they bitch about how women are vapid and only want to talk about themselves
>ask a guy about his feelings, ask him questions about his likes,try to learn about what hurts him
>he gets mad that you're asking him so many questions
>he gets offended or says he doesn't want to talk about it

Everytime
>>
>>28538412
I'm guilty of this
its not easy for me to put my feelings into words
>>
>>28538412

Just suck his cock roastie.
>>
>>28538412
It's the opposite to me. Holy shit you dump bitch, how am I supposed to help you if you don't tell me anything? I'm not in your head.
>>
>>28538412
>stranger asks about my feelings
>thinks I'm gonna open up to him/her
>>
File: a woman's mind1.jpg (301 KB, 1767x714) Image search: [Google]
a woman's mind1.jpg
301 KB, 1767x714
>>28538412
Showing your weaknesses to a girl is the quickest way to make her leave you because she lost interest.

And relationships are a power game. A woman asking for your weakness is a woman trying to get the advantage in the relationship.
>>
File: 1443137232519.jpg (84 KB, 397x719) Image search: [Google]
1443137232519.jpg
84 KB, 397x719
>>28538412
Keep in mind, female that r9k is full of these and you're making a mistake of mentioning emotions . They cannot feel anything anymore.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.