[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fat fuck that cant walk up 10 stairs without getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 18-06-2013-31.jpg (663 KB, 1400x678) Image search: [Google]
18-06-2013-31.jpg
663 KB, 1400x678
I'm a fat fuck that cant walk up 10 stairs without getting out of breath

I just walked 6-7 miles up an extremely steep hill then the same miles back down, taking 3 hours

Is this the beginning robots?

If you're interested, It's the Hangers Way path in Southern England (Close to Edward Thomas Poet's Stone)

not my picture though
>>
>>28538353
Nice work robot bro.
>>
>>28538353
why do fatties think losing weight is hard work? just stop eating you fat fuck, I can survive on 400 kcalories a day easly, why can't you pussies do it?
fuck off fattie
>>
>>28538442
thanks, you're a beacon of inspiration for all us lowly people such as myself
>>
14 miles in 3 hours and you're a fat fuck, you probably did a lot less. Tbh if you want to lose weight without fucking up your knees (which is what walking will do), go cycling or swimming, and reduce the amount of food you eat.
>>
how heavy are you mate? Drop public transport/cars and walk/cycle everywhere, thats what worked for me. also stop eating 4k calories per day
>>
>>28538353

Assume 6 miles each way. That's 4 mph, which is a pretty fast walking pace. The fact that it was uphill for 6 miles and you're a fat fuck tells me this is bullshit. On the off chance you actually did some form of physical exercise, congrats OP, don't give up.
>>
>>28538442
>just stop eating
Doesn't work that way
>>
Remember: no rest days. Otherwise it will be too easy to fall into remission
>>
>>28538861
You're correct
after doing some more research about the hill I found out so better numbers

I just estimated

It was 3 Miles, that plus the walk to get to this hill was about 1-1.5 Miles I'd say
I would say more because I took some detours and didn't stick to the main path, but I won't add that
so 8-9 miles in all

It's called Ashford hangers

>>28539091
I'm overweight because I do literally nothing all day and eat too much
To loose weight I just need to eat less and exercise more
and that's the thing, I don't go anywhere

>>28539163
it is bullshit, read what I said to the other guy
>>
>>28539169

Except it does. Shitty food doesn't magically find its way into your home. Shit food doesn't teleport itself into your mouth and forces you to chew and swallow. You have the power to buy and consume better food and/or less junk food.
>>
I run 11-12km/h on a treadmill, but I get too exhausted after 2-3 km
Should I start running with a lower speed or keep using that speed and hope I get more stamina?
>>
>>28539700
run as slow as you can for as long as you can, eventually when you can run for 5k or 10k you can start to get faster
>>
>>28540047
I am kinda forced to run fast on a treadmill at least twice a week and I can't run slow on them
Works perfectly outside, just not on treadmills
>>
>>28538353
be careful not to overdo it or you might fuck up your knees really bad. Thats what I did when I started jogging 5 times a week without ever working out before. Try to cut your 3 hours walking to 1.5 hour walking thats plenty of exercise for the start. You can add more time/miles weekly
>>
>>28538353
Well done anon, keep it up!
>>
>>28540774
Yeah that's what I thought about doing
an hour and a half for first week (If I was to do 5 times a week)
If not then an hour and a half for two weeks (If I was to do 3 days a week or something)

then once I get used to it I'll probably switch to jogging for only an hour and a half or just an hour
>>
>>28539169
it literally does you retard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.