[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling a lot of hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: slice pic 4.jpg (69 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
slice pic 4.jpg
69 KB, 800x451
Hey fellow robots, Kairo Seijuro here. Since I saved that poor fellow's life on the subway that night, people are really getting really judgmental about my lifestyle as a swordsman in southwest America. I live and will die by my sword and all these normies out there can never understand. I recently took up a romance with a young lady and after 3 weeks and 4 days she moved back to connecticut. I am a hero! How can a hero swordsman not even get the girl. She is probably with Chad right now who could barely handle a butter knife. I have been training with the sword my whole life, who is he compared to me?
>>
You're clearly not a sword master or you would know that being good at a martial art doesn't mean you can use that to solve all your problems. Good sword skills doesn't mean you always get the girl.
>>
>>28538329
>not a sword master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B10aUpEycqc
>>
>>28538360

>born 300 years too late

Wonder how many hours he's wasted away swinging that sword to get there.
>>
http://youtu.be/cGbE0L2zWbc

I knew you were a robot when I saw this on the news! Don't feel bad man, you saved that guys life in some awesome style! You're a hero and if a girl chooses Chad over that she isn't the one for you
>>
>>28538284
get better pants one that has correct hems and no slack but doesn't look like skinny jeans also just black shoes and post again your shirt fits nicely
>>
>>28538360
why does he flick the sword around like its a butterfly knife? has he ever seen a samurai movie? its all big overhead strokes
>>
File: Gintoki Sakata.jpg (47 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
Gintoki Sakata.jpg
47 KB, 541x960
>>28538684
I do have other clothes. I try to wear more form fitting pants when I practice kenjutsu so my katana does not get caught on the denim. The loose shirts give me the mobility I need to stay quick and efficient.
>>
>>28538727
kenjutsu is all about short swift strikes in cqc to disarm and quickly dispatch your enemies. Please don't be ignorant about swordsman styles you do not understand
>>
whats up with the hat?
>>
>>28538791
You're a fucking badass with a blade mate.

Keep on and preserve the glorious art of swordfighting.

If actually lust for true combat, go and hunt the monsters of men
>>
File: yasuo blue flame.jpg (239 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
yasuo blue flame.jpg
239 KB, 1400x1050
>>28539034
violence is not in my nature. Like I told the news I carry my sword everywhere as a restraint mechanism. It is the swordsman creed to only draw your blade to save the life of another.
>>
File: mexo.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mexo.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>28539210
No, you're wrong. The martial arts were made for killing!! Without hunger, the martial arts are wasted on you. If you don't want to be stronger than you'll wilt away.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.