[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate people /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1461794626888.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1461794626888.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
Do you hate people /r9k/?
>>
>>28538032
I hate people who talk to me for no reason other than to get to know me. Nigga I don't need anymore friends, one is enough
>>
>>28538050
I wonder how common this is. If it's normal then it isn't that surprising that a lot of people struggle to make friends.
>>
I hate tripfags.

Forced anonymous when?
>>
>>28538741
I got a trip for you.
>>
>>28538032
Nah never forgetti; hater rhymes with beta.
>>
>>28538849
If you hate virgins you shouldn't be here slut
>>
>>28538943
Okay, whatever you say. Got another one for you.
>>
>>28538965
Better a furfag than a normie, slut
>>
>>28538032
Yes.

I seek total societal isolation and yet I still come here.

Is this not a place for the unenlightened?
>>
>>28538032
I don't hate them but I don't like them either. Mostly I just want to be alone.
Sometimes I spend time with people to avoid being a complete social outcast but conversations with normies feel pointless and time-consuming.
>>
>>28539076
I'm similarly disappointed with myself.

I wish I wasn't as easily disgusted with people. Even people on 4chan can make me feel annoyed or hateful. If I could accept everyone I would be far less miserable.
>>
File: Subzero_783b3d_1678769.gif (527 KB, 350x174) Image search: [Google]
Subzero_783b3d_1678769.gif
527 KB, 350x174
They always disappoint me. Dislike would be a better word
>>
>>28539229
We are not fit for humanity friend, our inner coding is so vastly different that we may as well be classified as wild.

The best we can hope to do is ween ourselves off of this website and focus our minds on a craft instead of society.

We could be great artists, musicians, or writers yet here we sit, dwindling our time away.

What an insipid curse this is, procured only by ourselves.
>>
>>28538032
I hate when people are ironically like enthusiastic about me
>Walk into a room
>"Hey! Anoooon! cool!"
>Leave
>>
>>28538032
nah, just don't find them interesting
>>
File: autism.png (370 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
370 KB, 685x385
>>28538032
of cource, im autistic
>>
>>28539302
>We could be great artists, musicians, or writers yet here we sit
Probably not even a tenth of us could, but we could definitely do far more productive and satisfying things than this.
>>
File: 1416481047017.png (447 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1416481047017.png
447 KB, 653x490
>>28538032
I hate people, I loathe them. Especially people I'm forced to be around.
And the attractive ones especially, even if they aren't Chads or Stacys. Why? Because attractive people run the world. They set the standards for what is and isn't socially acceptable.
Calling someone a faggot? Perfectly acceptable. Chad says it's not okay. "Woah man, we're not homophobes! You're sick in the head Anon, calling the police right now"
Playing video games being considered childish and something mentally ill people do? Perfectly acceptable. Chad play's video games. "You broski, wassup, wanna play FIFA or Battlefield or League together XDDD?!"
Even using the internet was considered to be something weirdos do who either have no friends or are criminals. People who used it were stigmatized. But guess what, Chad uses it now. "OMG Anon, did you REALLY SAY THAT TO MY BOYFRIENDS SISTER'S FRIEND? WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Personally I'm most offended by the last one
The internet is literally a once in a lifetime invention. There will be nothing like it. VR is just an extension to that, and it won't be the same at all. One thing in life I truly loved and normies ruined it.

If I could just kill a few normies to restore peace to the world, I would, but that won't help. They'll just remember me as another "virgin with rage" like Elliot or that one balding guy who shot up a school
I wish I just swallowed the blue pill when I had the chance, but it's too late now. If it wasn't for normies, I wouldn't be doomed to see the world in it's true glory.
>>
>>28539117
Yes. I think I'm finally at the point where I genuinely don't give a fuck if I become a social outcast. I don't want to be a part of this shit anyway, so I'm only fooling myself by occasionally trying to socially interact. I feel like I'm observing the entire circus from the outside, but even though I'm a pretty flawless actor, I don't longer see the point in doing it for the sake of being "normal". People are truly trash.
>>
>>28539529
U mad? Trying so hard to be the ultimate hipster. Also, let me remind you that the "world in it's true glory" that we get to observe by being "redpilled" through this hive minded shithole, is a world filled with truly sick people and evil you couldn't possibly imagine. The normies might be fucking annoying, but what makes me want to end myself is the thought of the sick mind within the facade. If 4chan has taught us anything, it's the crushing truth of true human nature.
>>
>>28539529
>I hate normalfags because they share my hobbies and make them socially acceptable
Is there more to it than this?

>>28539791
>it's the crushing truth of true human nature
Tell me the crushing truth of human nature.
>>
i used to say that all people deserve life and fair treatment

id try to be friends with everyone, and id love others freely

all this did was keep my feelings bottled up inside and i didnt want to criticise anyone and my relationships got fucked, and created moral dilemmas

i know now thats naive
some people are just trash, and deserve to die slow painful deaths
>>
No. Hate and anger are bad for your physical and mental health.
>>
File: implying.jpg (32 KB, 472x465) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
32 KB, 472x465
>>28538032

Everyone not in my cult is not legally human ok
>>
>>28539826
A quick trip to /b/land will quickly take care of remaining faith in humanity any day.
>>
>>28540035
>board full of thirteen year old stoners and borderline retards
>representative of humanity in general
>>
I hate my ex wife
>>
I hate whiny, feminine guys
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.