[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
keen insight into what goes on in a woman's head: >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (206 KB, 622x591) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
206 KB, 622x591
keen insight into what goes on in a woman's head:

>I almost gave up on dating when a sandwich rejected me. I got a message on OkCupid that said, "What's shaking bacon?" and the only profile pictures were of actual sandwiches. Delicious-looking sandwiches, but sandwiches nonetheless.

>Since I was feeling hungry and lonely, I decided to reply. A lot of bready puns ensued -- the bacon, egg and cheese sandwich told me he "kneaded" me, and I told him I hoped I could rise to the occasion. He told me I was on a roll and assured me that my jokes weren't stale.

>He then said I was bacon him crazy and asked me to be his bay-gal.

>I wrote, "I'd loaf to be your bagel!!"

>Then I never heard from him again. Maybe I was too eager and shouldn't have used two exclamation points. The sad thing (yes, sadder than corresponding with a sandwich) is that I was actually disappointed. Was I too witty, or not witty enough? Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word love, even though it was disguised as loaf. But then I reminded myself that I was rejected by a sandwich.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/fashion/modern-love-dating-single-okcupid.html

I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
C'mon OP, I understand the need to hate women on this board, but that is a pretty funny article
>>
>>28538010
>inb4 kek KEK white knight pussy FEDORA mememeemememe NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE faggot
>>
>>28538010
I'm supposed to laugh at the fact that I'm less desirable than a sandwich? You have a dark sense of humor
>>
Rejected by a Sandwich...
Holy shit that almost makes me feel better about myself.
>>
File: 1417304081699.jpg (41 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1417304081699.jpg
41 KB, 550x535
>>28537961
>was I too witty?
>>
> bitch is 40
> been on countless dates since 2012
> strung guys along, some for five dates
> obviously didn't put out
> drinks and works in advertising

I'm not sure what insight I was supposed to get, other than her being a horrible person, ie woman.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.