[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, everyone. I am a "normie," as you like to call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: a (5).jpg (351 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (5).jpg
351 KB, 2048x1365
Hello, everyone. I am a "normie," as you like to call us. A non-normie friend of mine told me about all of you, and I'd be delighted to answer any questions you have. I am not hostile toward any of you. I wish you all nothing but the best.

About me:

- 23 years old
- in a graduate program
- 6'2" tall
- excellent facial structure
- 190 pounds
- exercises regularly
- and, perhaps most importantly, I have a plethora of friends

Do you have any questions?

The picture is unrelated.
>>
NORMIE, BEGONE! You've caused us enough pain
>>
let's be honest, if we could we would all be normies.
>>
if i pull that (the mask) off would you die?
>>
>walks into gym
>'i don't lift, ask me anything'
>nobody cares, everybody just sighs and goes about their way

this is you right now
nobody cares
>>
>>28538001
You say that, but you haven't even cared to ask me about the numerous downsides.
>>
>>28537811
you are the average r9k poster
>>
>>28537811
>"normie"
>knows how to use trips

nice try anon
>>
>>28537811
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Pisses/Shits in a defensive manner
>>
Alright, I'll bite. What made you think you are wanted here? We have plenty of Chad-wannabees here already that give retarded normie advices and try to validate themselves
>>
File: 1461597779573.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461597779573.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>28538026
whatever your angle is, this board really doesn't care about you.
not because you are "normal" but because your post is reddit level attention seeking.
No one here really wants to ask you anything.
If you are are just trying to get meme posting going mission accomplished. If you are wanting some weird ass q and a here, again, take it to reddit or hell try /b/
even if r9k is full of underage they have little interest in talking to (you).
>>
>>28537811
Get out attention seeking fag
>>
yeah, not having to deal with social anxiety and constant unnatural thought processes.
Sounds like hard work, man, imagine if i had a GF, that would make shit SO much harder.
>>
>it's another "normie here, ask me anything guys" episode
i hate these episodes.
>>
File: 1462298483888.png (149 KB, 225x247) Image search: [Google]
1462298483888.png
149 KB, 225x247
>>28537811
- unemployed
- 6'"
- average face?
- 300 pounds
- exercise?
- a few long distance friends baring one other person I have in my life
- married for 9 years to a 5'4, petite, pixie cut wearing cutie that is the bread winner and doesn't give a shit I stay home and clean, cook as well as the NEET life
You played the game of life wrong senpai
>>
>>28537811
Tell me how to get a gf without going to parties or clubs or any of the other awful places normies love.
>>
>>28537811
Why do you think anyone cares? I've had plenty of contact with normies in my life, you're boring. I have nothing I want to ask you. Maybe you should be asking us things, you faggot.

I'm personally more interested in what robots have to say about their lives simply because the typical robot goes through a lot of shit. Growing up in abusive homes, mental illness, substance abuse - these things are quite common here and it's interesting for me to get to know people like this, how they think and how these things impact their lives.

As for normalfags - what is there to know? Normal lives are definitely better but they're also boring as hell.
>>
>>28537811
A normie is someone who posts about boring shit like relationships, unemployment and other things everyone can relate to while at the same time having nothing new to say about.

The faggots that infest this board are largely normies, who in an attempt to fit in with misfits have taken to using the word about modestly successful people.
>>
>>28537811
>I am not hostile toward any of you. I wish you all nothing but the best.
fuck you you lying fucking fuck
>>
I was gonna call you out saying how you only think you're better than us because of your self categorisation but then I remembered it was because of all those things you put and now I have nothing to say
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.