[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can l get a bigger dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: frog image (432).png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
frog image (432).png
60 KB, 1000x1000
How can l get a bigger dick?
>>
>>28537637
Ask someone nicely for it.
>>
If there was an effective method every guy on Earth would have a big dick and someone would be making billions off the method.
>>
>>28537676
There has to be a way
>>
>>28537690
Why does there have to be?

Do you also think there has to be away for man to fly using only his arms?
>>
>>28537675
Are dick transplants a thing? Can I get one from tranny or something?

>tfw tiny pencil dick and no way to improve it
>>
>>28537702
I was insinuating that you were gay and required a larger cock to satisfy your greedy gay ass. The joke was that you could just ask someone with a larger dick to fuck you by asking nicely.
>>
>>28537752
That's not helpful, familaya. I need a big dick, stat!
>>
>>28537781
You need some 'acceptance and dealing with it' stat
>>
>>28537637
>>28537690
Lose weight. That's all you can do. Even if you're skinnyfat, lose weight.

I remember when I was 15-16 and thinking my dick was a nice size. Not huge, but a nice size. As I got older, I gained more and more weight until my dick was barely breaching 5.3 inches. I kept remembering how my dick used to look, and after months of hating myself, I decided to get /fit/.

Long story short, I got into shape and my dick is now a strong looking 6.2 inches.

Also while I was typing this, my boss sauntered by and I'm pretty sure he read some of that. Lose weight for me and my sacrifice pls
>>
>>28537637
put it in a vacuum cleaner hose for 10 minutes a day. You might loss the ability to become erect.
>>
get one of those extender things. it will make dick longer, but not thicker

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
>>
Bathmate definitely works, I got a $15 one from dhgate. I've yet for find anything that works on length though. Better a normal tiny dick at 5.5" than a 5.5" needle dick though, it also nearly doubles my flaccid length and girth for about 6 to 10 hours. Now I have a bulge. This was the worst part of wearing chinos for me before, no package is too obvious.
>>
>>28537637
Lose weight and jelq famalam
>>
File: 1461562188319.png (8 KB, 309x257) Image search: [Google]
1461562188319.png
8 KB, 309x257
Have you tried just being yourself? I hear this also works well with the ladies.
>>
>>28537939

All robots are underweight. Only redditors would see dick gains from losing weight. This is stupid advice. I mean I know it's called a boner but it doesn't get bonier if you go from 17.5 bmi to 17.0.
>>
File: frog image (436).jpg (109 KB, 409x528) Image search: [Google]
frog image (436).jpg
109 KB, 409x528
>>28537939
>the jelqing meme
I tried this for 3 months. Nothing happened.
>>
>>28537939

>jelq

Enjoy ur impotence

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2zfsxf/i_damaged_my_penis_jelqing_and_it_is_destroying/
>>
suck a bigger dick of its power and make it yours, wash rinse repeat until you get the dick size of your dreams
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.