[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: tttzzz.jpg (92 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tttzzz.jpg
92 KB, 720x480
What's stopping you to live a life like this?

Yourself.
'Cause you don't want to work out.
You don't want to go out and meet new people

You rather sit at home and complain that you don't have friends people and girls don't find you attractive. Why would they?

>Inb4 I'm a manlet

I'm 6'2 and I never heard a girl saying "It's so good you are not 5'7 otherwise I wouldn't date you"

So what is your excuse /r9k/?
>>
Huh? I'm in just as good if not better shape than every single one of those guys. Didn't do a damn thing.
>>
>>28537495
>thos deformed muscles

yes, they are "better" in shape than my glorious /fit/ body.
>>
File: 1460573266580.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1460573266580.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>28537495
> I'm 6'2 and I never heard a girl saying "It's so good you are not 5'7 otherwise I wouldn't date you"
that line made the already weak bait far too obvious, better luck next time.
>>
>>28537495
>that qt sitting on sleepy chads lap
Oh my
>>
I'm not very social, I have other pursuits that are best engaged in alone. Have never had a huge sex drive, even when I was a teenager and actually got girls.

Why do people automatically assume that all robots aspire to be chads?
>>
>>28537495

>That picture
>Rich good looking pricks

There goes a glorious bucket of acid into their faces! lol
>>
>>28537553
How is that a weak bait?
Are you implying nobody can be 6'2 (~186 cm)?

I rarely visit this place and I just can't believe that the posts on this board are serious.
>>
>>28537495
>What's stopping you to live a life like this?
People like that don't want introverted robotic losers in their cliques. I wouldn't care much to be a part of it either. I don't envy popular party-goers and don't understand why people do. I'm fairly content with my quiet life.
>'Cause you don't want to work out.
I lift, swim, and run often. I feel more potent than when I was out of shape, but that's about all it has changed.
>You don't want to go out and meet new people
I have but I've little in common with most people I meet it seems. The lowest common denominator is usually just vidya so I can never accumulate any genuine friendship with said people.
>I'm 6'2 and I never heard a girl saying "It's so good you are not 5'7 otherwise I wouldn't date you"
For what reason would it occur to a girl to say that to you?
I'm 5'7". This isn't at all reassuring and I don't know what made you think it would be.
>>
If I got born a Chad I would have much easier time having success and I would have more of it. It's not fair and I'm not gonna just accept it like a bitch.
>>
>>28537495
>I never heard a girl saying "It's so good you are not 5'7 otherwise I wouldn't date you"
But I guarantee you've heard of girls denying proposals based on height. You don't hear anything because you have already met the requirement.
>>
>>28537495
Not everyone on /r9k/ is a failed normie, there are abnormies here that don't have any interest in that kind of life.
>>
File: 1448559787089.gif (853 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1448559787089.gif
853 KB, 600x338
>>28537495
>I'm 6'2 and I never heard a girl saying "It's so good you are not 5'7 otherwise I wouldn't date you"

This is a convo log I had with a female I've known for some 10 years now.

>( ~z ) i need to be shorter than the man i date
>( ~z ) and women wear heels
>( ~z ) so i could be close to six ft on a night out
>( ~z ) i have noticed it at gigs in london
>( ~z ) id always be the one running to bar for our drinks
>( ~z ) and i am so much taller than the average man
>( ~z ) they are all short arses
( Me ) Oh, you wouldn't go for someone shorter?
>( ~z ) no, i couldnt death, part of the attraction for me is height
>( ~z ) i can look up
( Me ) You were 5'7 right?
>( ~z ) aye, but say i am wearing heels
>( ~z ) he has to be at least 6 ft, to have two inches on me on a night out
>( ~z ) and then, when i am without heels, i feel like the little lady... i would feel like the man if i was taller
>( ~z ) ugh
>( ~z ) no thanks
>>
File: 14609054156.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
14609054156.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>28537495
>'Cause you don't want to work out.
when will the lifting meme die?
>>
I do look like that. I'm 6'3, hard gainer, and roided my way there in a home gym after 2 years wasted as a natty in a McGym. Neets have the time and resources to dedicate to lifting. Manlets are fucked, I have had women flat out tell me how much they like me just for my height and weight. They are all horrible people. I have only the most basic of social skills because autist. I'd probably hate them more if I better understood how they work.

All men should lift and roid. It's worth it for women, Sex is fun but it quickly loses the novelty and my fleshlights are tighter and don't try to talk to me. You should lift and roid for your health benefits and to reinforce your narcissistic belief that you're better than everyone.
>>
>>28537700
That's strange but understandable maybe my "vision" and how a live you life isn't for everyone
>>28537590
Ahmed pls
>>28537715
People don't born "chads". I worked out and went out on fridays ever since I was ~16. Yeah I played video games but they have never been priority.
>>28537758
but why?
>>28537780
Yeah but I'm sure not every woman is like that.
>>
File: 1458298936308.jpg (506 KB, 1056x837) Image search: [Google]
1458298936308.jpg
506 KB, 1056x837
>>28537598
dang, almost believed that question.
you're getting a little better at baiting.
but
>I rarely visit this place and I just can't believe that the posts on this board are serious.
was still a bit over the top and gave it away.
>>
>>28537885
Alright then.
I was just curious why some people refuse to improve themselves.

I guess that makes it a bait friend.
>>
Well if you want an honest answer OP, it's because my face is significantly less attractive.
>>
>>28537881
>but why?
For the same reason that people like different music or food, most things are subjective.
>>
>>28537832
Maybe if you weren't cherrypicking 5 images.
>>
>>28537881
>People don't born "chads". I worked out and went out on fridays ever since I was ~16. Yeah I played video games but they have never been priority.
They do. Effort is only useful if you have good starting position. If you are short and ugly then working out isn't going to help much. It's gonna help a little, but compared to how much it helps a Chad and not to mention if you weigh in the effort you have to put in. Unless you're a Chad, it's a scam. So is life actually.
>>
File: 1459267634871.jpg (22 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1459267634871.jpg
22 KB, 405x405
>>28537911

Good samaritans usually never have it easy here, because many are too afraid to try and it's much easier to wallow in self pity. Enjoy getting shot down no matter what you say, but points for ambition though.
>>
>>28537911
>I was just curious why some people refuse to improve themselves.
Because our improvement is much more useless compared to Chad? Because if we work hard and improve we are only getting things that Chad gets by default? Because it's humiliating?
>>
>>28537495

>I'm not fat and my boyfriend doesn't say "it's so good you are not above 200 pounds," guys this means that Men don't care about weight!

No it just means that the women don't bring it up to you.
>>
>>28537932
Tom Cruise is 5'7.
And yes workout or some kind of self improvement will help.

And yes life is never been "fair".

Since I was born in a upper middle class family with "chad genes" (What the fuck) I'm lucky.
So be it but that doesn't mean you shouldn't improve yourself.

In the long run you will feel better about yourself too.
>>
File: 1335378322034.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1335378322034.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>28537495
I literally laughed for a good half minute, thanks for that OP. Now to get serious.

You are extremely naive. You've already met the universal female preference of being 6ft+ in height, so you've never had to deal with the harsh reality that us manlets have to live with.
We get rejected and taunted by females the world over. We're the fat chicks of men, but with no escape.

Women may have never said that sentence to you, but they've definitely thought about it.

If you think I'm just bullshitting you or trolling you, go ahead and ask them if they would ever date a guy who's 5'7.
>>
>>28537495
>>28537495
>>28537495
Your picture contains a robot. I remember when that picture was first posted.

Heres a hint
>it's one of the females

Start guessing. This was made a couple years ago and I can never forget it.
>>
>>28538064
>it's one of the females

>females
>robots
Kek
>>
I'm not an attractive White person.

Fact: Whites can't be robots.
>>
>>28538084
Proof was posted and confirmed. Roughly 4 years ago the thread was created.
>>
>>28538043
Who gives a shit about Tom Cruise? What kind of point are you trying to make? That incredinbly talented and rich guy is still laughed at about height?

>And yes workout or some kind of self improvement will help.
Marginally compared to Chad.

>Since I was born in a upper middle class family with "chad genes" (What the fuck) I'm lucky.
Yeah you are you fucking faggot and I hate you for it.

>So be it but that doesn't mean you shouldn't improve yourself.
It's humiliating working hard for things you get easily. FUCK YOU for trying to lure me into this trap. I will not be humiliated.

>In the long run you will feel better about yourself too.
Not true. What I'm doing now is considered trying(I try to be social, I got a job few months ago). But I just feel more miserable knowing I worked hard for what you would get easily.
>>
>>28538043
OP, why do you even care?
But hey, bonus points because finally it's not a bait thread made by a 20 yo virgin
>>
>You don't want to go out and meet new people

In what world do you live in where an adult can go outside and suddenly meet new people and become good friends with them?
>>
I do work out. The problem is, all the working out in the world alone isn't going to help the robots here.

I mean, most of us are morbidly obese (sitting at 250 myself), going to the gym to pump iron for 1-2 hours 3-4 days a week isn't going to lose us any weight.

For me, it's going to require a year or more of dieting to shed this lard.

And after that I'll still have autism and clinical depression (it's ebbing atm thank god) and a 5'7 stature.

At least I'm gay and will be easily able to gain (superficial) affection at some point. I feel sorry for the robots who have to deal with women.
>>
>>28538172
I had an encounter/discussion/argoument with what I would consider an "average robot" and I wanted to understand him a little bit better.
>>28538175
I was playing football and water polo since I was ~6 years old (that's why I didn't had to work out much luckily)
I got a lot of good friends from it. It's good to have friends you can always count on no matter what.
>>28538114
I doubt it. You have a point I was always told my blue eyes are nice
A ripped black guy can always find trashy white gurls
>>28538151
>Marginally compared to Chad.
It's still better then nothing. I'm sure there were people who gained 6 packs with much smaller effort then me.
It didn't stop me.
>Yeah you are you fucking faggot and I hate you for it.
You can hate me for it to work to be better.
>It's humiliating working hard for things you get easily. FUCK YOU for trying to lure me into this trap. I will not be humiliated.
It's humiliating to accept something you don't have to. Gyms aren't hell. Most people are pretty friendly and chill there.
>Not true. What I'm doing now is considered trying(I try to be social, I got a job few months ago). But I just feel more miserable knowing I worked hard for what you would get easily.
Good luck with it friends I wish you luck
>>
>>28538114
This is very true i work with this guy thats probably a 4 or 5/10 and all he does all day is hit on chinese girls on wechat and it actually works
>>
>>28538311
>It's still better then nothing. I'm sure there were people who gained 6 packs with much smaller effort then me.
Based on what you said, you are better than most people. Sure you don't care when you're better than 90%, I'm better than about 20% if I'm being generous. See the difference?

>It's humiliating to accept something you don't have to.
Yeah like being treated worse for things out of my control? Or having to work harder for same things?

>Good luck with it friends I wish you luck
You don't get it. Since I started trying I'm more miserable. I don't want to live among people as an inferior man.
>>
>white people

original comment TM
>>
>>28538354
I see the difference. Even you are are worse than 99% that's no excuse to improve yourself.

You are not an "inferior man" I'm pretty sure came to you and told you "hey joe you are inferior than chad"!
Just like nobody ever came to me to say "hey chad you are superior than joe!"
>>
>>28538541
It doesn't need to be said. Everyone knows.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.