[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17
File: 1408091736586.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1408091736586.gif
2 MB, 504x279
Why are you still alive, robots? What's keeping you from stepping in front of that bus tomorrow and never having to feel that no gf feel again?

For those of you actually planning to go through with it, how are you going to do it? Are you leaving notes for your family? Does death scare you?
>>
File: 1453790776841.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1453790776841.gif
164 KB, 494x332
The responsibility for my family and the love for chemistry keep me going.
>>
>>28537401
Because I'm having a hard time getting some heroin
>>
>>28537401
This GIF is true. Suicidal resolve does come with the relief of knowing that you're going to, so to say, burn all the lose ends of your life that you've been finding yourself unable to tie. A universal application of 'it doesn't matter' to anything you could think of.
>>
Fear of death. That's literally it. I don't like the idea of everything being turned off for good.

I still have so much I want to do and I guess I have hope that things might get better even if I don't really believe it. Don't see things getting better.

I'm really, really tired of life but I don't want to die.
>>
File: 1407087999901.png (76 KB, 802x1200) Image search: [Google]
1407087999901.png
76 KB, 802x1200
>What's keeping you from stepping in front of that bus tomorrow and never having to feel that no gf feel again?

The delusional hope that I'll find someone willing to kill themselves with me so I'm not alone when I go.
>>
testosterone ruined my body
time to suicide
>>
>>28537401
I'm probably not going to do it because failing scares me. You asked that, but can't be suicidal and afraid of death at once, right? Dying is kind of like the goal. But trying to die and NOT dying, that's the scary part.

I mean, what's the point of trying to if I fail and just end up in a worse spot, one that won't even allow me to try again?

So instead I've been trying to make things less shit. It's easier than going with the means I have available. But even then I have no expectations that life will be good someday, at most I guess I'll be nearly ok, which is probably better than wanting to die every day, but whatever...
>>
>>28537401
death will come.
as much as I want it sooner it seems pointless to rush it.
>>
>>28537401
My family. I'd cause too much grief.
And I haven't finished my story yet.
>>
The only thing that brings me any relief is the knowledge that I can end it anytime I like. If I let that go, I'll have nothing left. Plus I'm afraid of whatever comes after this.
>>
>>28537476

Wow, whats been holding me off is the feel of the need to tie them off, they should be tied off well by now, but for some reason a few just wont tie.

This is the trap isnt it, part of me wonders if this one big tie off will ever happen and I am just wasting my time.
>>
>>28538033
>And I haven't finished my story yet.

Nicely worded.
>>
I am afraid of what comes after. Just the thought of the nothingness that comes after sends me into a panic.
>>
there are still some good stuff in life like vidya or music but thats about it ,everything else pretty much sucks also im a huge pussy
>>
>>28537401
I'm afraid. How do I know it's not worse on the other side?
>>
I wrote a suicide confession note a few minutes ago. I couldnt bring myself to do it though.
>>
>>28537401
the lack of a gun. Here in small town 'straya ones options are limited. That said I want to ask McMuricans a question.

how easily could a tourist get a hold of a loaded gun? I plan on flying over once I hit 40 and offing myself
>>
File: 1461070881050.png (3 KB, 314x264) Image search: [Google]
1461070881050.png
3 KB, 314x264
>>28538516
I guess you could rent one in a shooting range. I'm not murican doe
>>
I'm waiting for her cat to die first. I promised I would take care of him.
>>
>>28538516
You can buy one at a gun show with cash and no background check.
>>
>>28538607
doubt it in austrlaia
>>
>>28538516
Once you're in the states, go to a store that sells ammo and buy a small box of .357 Magnum rounds. This is the most common revolver caliber.

Next place one and only one round in your pocket.

Go to a pawn shop that sells guns and look around for a few minutes like you don't know what you want. Try not to make it obvious you're experiencing the last moments you'll be alive. After enough time and once you're sure you've identified the right gun, ask to see a .357 revolver. A used one is preferable because some new ones come with breechblocks or other packing material in them that will prevent you from loading it until you remove it. Moreover you'll want to make sure the store itself doesn't have trigger locks on all the shit in the store. Easiest way to be certain it will work is to dry fire it at least once (as if you were testing it).

Fingerfuck the gun for a little while and wait for the clerk to not be staring at you. Pop the cylinder and put the one a round in your pocket in the chamber. When you close the chamber back you must BE CERTAIN it is the next chamber to fire. Cock the gun and peace out. Keep in mind that the moment you go for the round in your pocket there is no going back. Moreover if you are seen you will either be shot in sight by the staff or someone will lunge for you / the gun since the default reaction is you're there to shoot someone else.

Again you will need to be perfectly clear that the chamber you've loaded is the next one in sequence. Would help to do some research beforehand if you want to be certain. Good luck.
>>
>>28538645
Keeping with my plan to slog it overseas the gun show would likely be my best bet. It is exactly this difficult to get a firearm in australia
>>
>>28537401
I'm a coward. I wish I were not, the thought of having to endure this 40 or even 50 more years just fucks up my day.
>>
>>28538794
its even more difficult, first you have to join a shooting club then write a letter to the commisioner, and most reasons are turned down, especially self defence
>>
>>28538739
That is remarkably well thought out advice. Most of the answers I've gotten have been. Provided nobody gwaks at the accent and starts asking questions this is a solid plan B after the no-questions gun show scheme, and comming in far ahead of using a shooting range
>>
File: 1447053840517.png (11 KB, 354x416) Image search: [Google]
1447053840517.png
11 KB, 354x416
>trying to get phenobarbital from vet
>tell him my dog has epilepsy but i can't go to the clinic with it because my grandparents have it
>ask him to write me some presciption
>looks at me with this weird fucking face
>w-we can't do that, sir...
>why not?
>i've got to see the dog
>it's hundreds of miles away from here by the time i can bring it here it dies
>i-i understand sir, but teenagers are taking this as relaxant drug so we don't give it out

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG teenagers

and fucking doctor, what the fuck is wrong with this world, it's just fucked up on every level, first of all fucking doc it's easy to act in a condescending manner when you have a stable job, family, success all that shit go fuck yourself

and fucking teenagers, that shit is poison and the only hope of the most vulnerable people on the planet you can't fucking blow it up your fucking nose because the local whore friendzone your middle class conformist bitch ass and it's also not to look edgy in front of your braindead fucking peers, you've ruined my only chance for some peace on this shithole of a planet

fuck everything /r9k/, even if you try to quit all the bullshit you get obstructed by out of touch delusional stupid ass normies and patronizing phony socialites full of "good advice" who go to reddit and post their stories of "saving people" and brag to their friends and wives for "good guy" points to have some pity sex

Our life is fucked because of the other peoples desperate attempts to pull ass

Fuck this gay earth i want out, BUT I CAN'T
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me and cut me off. She was perfect. She was one of those people that REALLY gets attached to you. She also has a plethora of other mental issues, but i had the same (or most of them at least).
She was perfect. We were a perfect pair. We could literally talk about ANYTHING. She loved to care about me, in fact she wanted to care for me for the rest or her life.
And then
I don't know what happened.
One day everything was going fine, and the next out of the blue she just says that we have to break up. That she loves me but that we can't be dating because it's not healthy. Now, she knew that it wasn't healthy and so did I, but we still dated because we genuinely loved each other.
I have tried to commit suicide (by slitting my wrist with a box cutter sideways) but obviously I was found and send to the hospital.

I talked to a couple of friends and they agreed that going to a mental hospital is a good idea.

Then I talked to one of her friends. He told me that I'm blowing this way out of proportions, that it's just because of the hormones she's taking, and that it's just a phase and that I should just talk to her in a few weeks again.

This is literally the only thing that's still making me hold onto life.
>>
>>28538936
You can buy technical/pure helium without prescription.
>>
My mom and my dog.

When they go, I go.
>>
>>28538945
you dont cut sideways you dingus. you go down the vein.
>>
>>28538873
Have considered it many times myself despite owning plenty of guns. In the event I gave them up or had them taken and couldn't pass a BG check due to mental issues, it's a simple way to get my hands on a working gun long enough to kill myself.
>>
File: 1446160971042.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1446160971042.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
i could also burn myself if you want to talk about retarded ideas

you really think i will take myself out with 4 chan memes?
>>
>>28539036
>>28538967
this is an original comment believe it or not

ashdagf
>>
File: version1.png (495 KB, 1444x2950) Image search: [Google]
version1.png
495 KB, 1444x2950
>>28537401
>how are you going to do it?
Check out muh OC
>>
>>28539008
True words here

>across the road for attention
>down the street for results
>>
>>28537401
>Why are you still alive, robots?
I like to eat
>>
I never got my driving licence, so I want to get that first and experience it.
>>
File: oinkers.jpg (76 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
oinkers.jpg
76 KB, 1024x768
>>28537401
I live to observe. This body simply happens to be a puppet of mine. The real me is an interstellar being, controlling this hunk of flesh from light years away. This life here on planet earth is simply a motion picture, just interesting enough for me to stick around to experience. After all, I'll likely only experience this relatively fortunate life on this planet once (albeit only slightly fortuitous among what seems to be infinite misfortune, I at least cannot take my puppet's being born in a 1st world country for granted, or the fact that there is much beauty and grace everywhere in nature when there does not necessarily need to be), so I'll stick around until this soma is nil, taking nothing personally. Once I realized that nothing is to be taken personally or seriously, observing became far more pleasant, as I'm no longer hinged and obstructed by this subject's fragile ego.
>>
Helium tank + CPAP tube + CPAP mask = nice off. Blocking your carotid artery's blood flow is also a pretty good way to off ys
>>
Dead or alive, either is fine. I lay here day by day, making a bigger indentation on the mattress. Eyes and ears receiving, but nothing inside answers.
>>
>>28539073
>version1
got any more?
>>
File: 1462321393435.jpg (38 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1462321393435.jpg
38 KB, 400x343
>>28539307
>Eyes and ears receiving, but nothing inside answers

this is true emptiness. not feeling sorry for yourself, but accepting it and understanding it.
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
I'd rather not risk that Hell is real and suffer an eternity for rage quitting
>>
>>28539474
I'm a based christian and believe me, there is no such thing as "eternal suffering", only eternal consequences = you disappear after judgement day, if you were a sinner. Read the Bible, m8.
>>
>>28538945
>She was perfect
>She also has a plethora of other mental issues

Uhh yeahh buddy...''perfect'' : - )
>>
File: version2.png (585 KB, 1444x3020) Image search: [Google]
version2.png
585 KB, 1444x3020
>>28539370
It's just the same picture better explained so normies can understand it better
>>
>>28539737
They were never an issue. In fact, I had them too. She was high functioning, she wasn't some random stupid retard.
>>
>>28539761

Yeah but when you call a person who will ditch you on a whim ''perfect'' its exactly what you deserve to get
>>
>>28537401
because killing myself is too morbid

if dying was as easy as simply disappearing i would no longer be here, but i'm scared, plus i'm paranoid that my consciousness will remain after i'm dead and i will suffer for eternity buried alive or some shit

not like i'm alive either way, it's more like being imprisoned on death row
>>
>>28537401
My mom and dad. 19 y/o and want to die but my mom and dad are always there to talk with me.
>>
>>28540295
It's easy
Kill them and then kill yourself
>>
>>28539226
It's called depersonalisation, mister interstellar god

google it
>>
Simply I just fucking hate life and everything about it,I have some really long as thick rope and probably going to hang myself tonight
>>
Lately I've been thinking about my bestfriend who ive tried to distance myself from so my suicide wont be too hard on him. Two of his close friends killed themselves recently and ive seen the damage that kind of thing does to someone.
>>
>>28538578
Thats very nice of you

pussy
>>
>>28541508
To clarify i wasn't calling you a pussy the conment wasn't original
>>
>>28541448
>two of his friends already killed themselves
>making it three
that's pretty fucked
>>
>>28539742
Why do I feel like certain types of gasses being inhaled in place of oxygen will cause a death without pain is a huge fucking meme?

You are literally dying, how do you not feel pain, regardless what the body thinks?
>>
Youre going to die anyway why not live it out pussy. Suicide just ends everything, your brain is a computer and it turns off, theres not some magical place your conciousness goes to that releases all feelings and obligations, your ass ceases to exist. You are going to die anyway without a choice, why not just wait 80 years and try and make yourself happy you fucking cowards.
>>
>>28541893
There is a reason I included the source at the bottom
You are free to check
>>
>>28541961
Also this is a permanent choice, meaning you will for the rest of time not exist. Meaning if some miracle was to happen down the road to make your life exponentially better you just said fuck it and ended your existence anyways. Theres no reason not to live this one out unless youre a fucking coward, in whoch case your life didnt matter anyway and the world will move on.
>>
File: no.jpg (10 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
10 KB, 250x138
I always hedge my bets

I'm going to die anyway so it's better to be safe than sorry, for all I know everything just restarts after death and I live out my life the exact same way making the exact same choices
>>
the only thing preventing me right now is that i just bought a new pair of raw denim, and i have to get some sick fades going before I die.
>>
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow, I'm going to jump off the George Washington Bridge. I'm not going to leave a note and I do not fear death, I long for it.
>>
>>28542024
Suicide isn't cowardly it is brave
>>
Because I want more than just to die. I want to erase my existence entirely. To have never existed at all.
>>
>>28542424
it's being afraid to live lol. why does it take bravery to say "you know what, this is far enough, I can't take it" and pull a trigger. its not like being a pussy or being brave matters anyway, because there's no you to experience either.
>>
My car. I waited long and hard for the engine to be ready for some races and I love that machine as some people love a pet or a guitar.

Ill make one last attempt at salvage the 5yr relationship I had with my ideal qt, if that doesnt work and no gf magically falls from the sky...I'll end it around July. Perhaps later on depending on how good the racing is this season. Theres no way I will get into 2017 alone, Im not afraid of death and would rather die than live a life I dont enjoy.

>>28542024
GTFO wannabe counselor
>>
>>28542534
it takes bravery to realize that your existence is truly meaningless, that you will die anyway, and therefore nothing you experience even matters, but to live it out anyway, without fear of death. it take bravery to accept death as fact, and to accept the fact that your life doesnt matter to a single anything except yourself, and to hold onto it anyway. that takes bravery, to realize you are just a single mite, a conscious organism in space that will live 80 years and die, a meaningless mite, and to live it out, because youre not a pussy.
>>
>>28542577
no one cares about you but you. after you kill yourself everyone you thought will care and mourne will move on after 2 years, and you will fade into nonexistence in their memories, which don't matter either because they will die too. you aren't proving anything to anyone except that you were a coward that couldn't stand 80 years of existence and was too much of a retarded faggot to figure out how to go outside and enjoy it while it lasted.
>>
Havent thought about killing myself in weeks haha sucks to be you losers
>>
>>28538516
just use a fucking exit bag it's guaranteed to kill you if you're not an imbecile
>>
it takes strength to realize that you are completely meaningless and to keep living anyways. inner strength, because if youre strong or not doesn't even matter because it will all end anyways. you're just failling yourself, the only thing that matters, and thats youre choice.
>>
>>28537401
failed twice and i am currently receiving therapy.
>>
>>28539226
Tell me more about your real form.
>>
>>28541961
>>28542024
>your brain is a computer and it turns off

prove it

>this is a permanent choice, meaning you will for the rest of time not exist

prove it

>if some miracle was to happen down the road to make your life exponentially better you just said fuck it

You have some really, really dumb beliefs.
>>
>>28542534
It takes guts to jump off that bridge and to pull that trigger. Many struggle to live well but they can't and suffer needlessly. Living 80 years is no accomplishment if everyone does it.
>>
>>28542704
How did you fail?

Pepepero
>>
Seeing GoT reminds me the full extent of pain the nervous system can cause. That's the only time I see torture, that show and I imagine myself inadvertently bringing it upon myself by attempting suicide.
>>
Why would anyone use anything other than a gun or an exit bag.
Seems too risky
>>
I tried talking about my brain and that im thinking about killing myself tomorrow to one of my closest friends few hours ago but she said said she was at a party and it seemed like she was having alot of fun so i just made up some bullshit about friday the 13th and stopped bothering her, I thought that for once I wouldn't be selfish and let her be happy. now i feel empty and feel like i should have told her.
>>
>>28542534
Most people on earth fear death. Therefore killing oneself is an act of bravery.

People who live their entire lives in misery aren't brave or persistent, they're merely hopeless.
>>
>>28537401
>Why are you still alive, robots? What's keeping you from stepping in front of that bus tomorrow

Not yet, I want to see the world burn.
>>
File: 1460287908177.png (242 KB, 512x582) Image search: [Google]
1460287908177.png
242 KB, 512x582
if you are going to commit suicide do it with style go to Syria and fight to ur death
>>
Im just afraid to die. If god is like they say ill burn in hell forever. If he isnt there then ill lose all the little things in life prematurely. Id rather wallow in misery instead of losing everything. Atleast for now.
>>
>>28537401
I'm probably just going to OD on xanax and hydrocodone, and whatever else I can get my hands on while treading water in a river/lake. When I inevitably pass out, I'll just sink into the water and drown
>>
>>28537401

Why?

The glorious VR age is upon us.

Give me thirty years. That will be my retirement plan though.
>>
>>28537401
have a little toddler daughter. need to stick around long enough to either make sure she'll be okay or to confirm that her life is fucked whether i'm around or not.
>>
>>28541767
I know, but should I live a life I dont find worth living just because I dont want to hurt my friends feelings?
>>
File: 78965654.png (56 KB, 290x301) Image search: [Google]
78965654.png
56 KB, 290x301
>>28537782
>she will be on the other side
hopefully this year i will try my 3rd attempt in my lifetime
>>
File: 1562353463243.jpg (56 KB, 566x852) Image search: [Google]
1562353463243.jpg
56 KB, 566x852
Kind of gave up on suicide. If there's anything I can be certain of, it's the fact that I will die. Sooner or later, but for sure, regardless of what I do or do not. So I'll just wait for it, and in the meanwhile I'll just keep existing. This gives a certain peace of mind to me. Maybe things will magically get better, maybe life will take a drastic nosedive from the already top tier crap it's now and actually push me to an hero on an impulse, or, more likely, nothing will really change much. So I wait.
>>
File: 1318557079115.jpg (673 KB, 2816x1760) Image search: [Google]
1318557079115.jpg
673 KB, 2816x1760
Im waiting until about when im 30 years old, when getting a decent gf is beyond hopeless. Life is shit, i just want someone to make it better. There was someone i loved beyond anything before, and i got denied. My life has been hell, and she was the escape from it. I feel like if i wont be given an escape, i might as well make one...with a pistol to my temple. Came close to suicide then, but then just arrived to this point where im just pitifully hoping someone else will come along. But im 21 and still never had a gf. I honestly see 25 as being the cut off for hope, so every year, even every day, it just increases the likely hood of me doing it. All i want is true love...someone to make me happy even during the bad times in life.
>>
>>28545627
I feel man, used to have a boyfriend that was just about everything I could ever ask for, literally the love of my life. Dated for a little while, broke up, got back together, broke up again. One of the last things he ever said to me was that he was dating me out of pity and that stupid victory emoji. That was over a year ago, and I still think about him every day, dream about him too. Love only causes pain
>>
>>28545754
wanna cam? i just wish a girl would even just talk to me...
>>
>>28546066
I'm just a filthy trap that's given up hope of ever being a woman, sorry dude
>>
>>28546092
kys you demented freak
>>
>>28546432
I'm working on it faggot, I've already attempted multiple times and failed
>>
File: 123432464575634.jpg (16 KB, 863x64) Image search: [Google]
123432464575634.jpg
16 KB, 863x64
>>28546474
This pic is very relevant to you.
>>
>>28537401
I'm planning on it likely within 2 years. Definitely within 5.

Going to probably hang myself. I don't know where to do it though. My biggest fear is surviving. Getting brain damage is definitely not the goal.
>>
>>28546509
Make sure you tie the noose to the anchor really tight, I tried hanging myself a few years ago, but the knot on the tree came loose, so just smacked into the ground
>>
>>28546733
Hmm yeah I never thought of that. Is there a particular knot that works best? I only weigh like 130 pounds
>>
>>28546772
Your weight doesn't matter, just you falling is a considerable force. A couple regular knots will do. Also, aim for a place where you can drop 5~6ft, hanging works best if you just snap your neck and die instantly, make sure you get some heavy duty rope too, none of that thin nylon crap
>>
>>28546493
Did you not catch the part where I said I was GIVING UP on transitioning? I realize it's better to be an ugly man than some demented half-way thing. Doesn't make my life any less miserable
>>
>>28546825
I have what may be thin nylon crap. It has a 212 pound working load.

I'd assume drop hanging puts a lot more stress on the rope?
>>
I attempted when I was younger. Spent a week in the hospital, listening to my Mom sob uncontrollably. I don't want to put my family through that. Once they die, I will be free to.
>>
>>28544607
>glorious VR age is upon us.

This is also one of the thing that keeps me alive desu
>>
>>28538516
Just get a gun is AUS, you faggot.

Or step in front of a bus.
>>
File: 1461806089992.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1461806089992.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
>>28537401
Last Wednesday I overdosed on painkillers just as a temporary escape, although it ended with me puking them up
However, I feel more brave now, gonna jump off my 5 story balcony any day
I can feel it happening soon, I have nothing left to life for
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.