[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come wife beaters have wives that love them but we don't?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: abuse1-454272.jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
abuse1-454272.jpg
25 KB, 590x350
How come wife beaters have wives that love them but we don't?
>>
because women are fucked up and evil
>>
>>28537033
Because their pussies get wet when their husband's "assertive" and "dominant" and thwy rationalize it with "I'm scared! I can't leave!"
>>
>>28537033
Stockholm syndrome.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Because you would treat them just as badly, the only difference is that you never go outside and talk to women.
>>
>>28537033
because roasties like dominant abusive alphas.
>>
>>28537124
If I ever got a wife I would beat the shit out of her but with good reason. I've been treated horribly by women my whole life so it would be like getting revenge. Wife beaters beat their wives for not closing the fridge or whatever. It's different.
>>
Because beating women is the only proven method to make them stay with you.
>>
File: Doc Sportello.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Doc Sportello.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>people from America and Europe see beating your wife as a bad thing
>>
>>28537399
Okay. But can someone explain how women can be THIS stupid? Can fembots chime in on this or something? How does the woman see beating HER as you being a masculine man?
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 2300x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 2300x1936
>not viciously beating your wife to ensure her loyalty
>>
>>28537475

It's simple. The dates and other stuff draws them in.

The beat downs and rape makes her stay.
>>
>>28537475
>fembots
dumbass
>>
Because women would rather be literally beaten than be associated with a man who isn't physically attractive.

That's why I never feel any sympathy for a woman who is involved with domestic violence. You made your own bed...now lay in it.
>>
The fist stings of love.
>>
>>28537033
Kekek ROASTIE SLUT get FUCKED

Great image OP
>>
>>28537381
Revenge is a totally fine reason to beat your wife
>>
>>28537475

Out of context it seems completely retarded to stay with someone who abuses you. However, most of it starts innocent and the beatings start deeper into the relationship. I imagine women think they can change their man or themselves to please their man. It's still awful logic, but you've heard all those shitty cliches about love and acting stupid.
>>
>>28537536

This. They don't inherently enjoy it but will do anything to get above the pecking order. Look at 50 shades ffs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.