[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally caved and saw Deadpool. Not as terrible as I had imagined.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: deadpool.jpg (265 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
265 KB, 2048x1152
Finally caved and saw Deadpool. Not as terrible as I had imagined. What are your thought fellow bots? Also general movies thread.
>>
I watched it a couple of days ago, pretty entertaining
>>
File: 1460604708239.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460604708239.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>28536873

>go to deadpool with gf
>she wants popcorn
>no come on we're already late
>"relax the previews take forever anyway"
>wait at the busy concession stand for 10 minutes for a $7 bag of popcorn
>at least she's paying for it
>get to the theater
>we missed the opening sequence
>>
>everyone likes this movie
>it must be shit
>hmm, it's ok, not as shit as I thought
>I guess even the plebs get things right every now and then
>I'm still superior though

You are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>28537027
No it just didn't look good to me, I caved because people kept telling me how good it was. Also where did I ever claim I was superior?
>>28536995
Same thoughts, any other movies you've seen recently you would recommend, I'm so behind.
>>28536998
That sux man, but the opening isn't that great so you really didn't miss out on anything. What are you watching/planning to watch?
>>
>>28537027
Also you're a piece of shit.
>>
Deadpool is literally 'lol tacos XD random' in superhero form and if you unironically enjoy him then you are either a child or mentally handicapped.
>>
It's a good deadpool movie, but I don't like that kind of humour, so I didn't find it funny. I could appreciate that they adapted the character well, though.
>>
>>28537408
I was right there with you, and most of it wasn't funny, but I did end up liking the movie overall it was very entertaining. What movies have you been watching recently?
>>
>>28537027
You are projecting alot on the op anon.
>>
Watched hobo with a shotgun the other night. Weirdest b grade film I've ever seen.
>>
Didn't want to watch it at the beginning as all the normies were saying how amazing the film was so I thought it must be shit and never bothered.

Finally torrented it a few weeks ago and I have to say it was better than I thought it would be.

Off Topic, but funny thing I noticed, the captcha says "I'm not a robot".
>>
I thought it was horrible but then I'm not really into cape shit and I only watched it coz a friend of mine wanted to see it.
>>
one that will finally kill me
>>
>>28537897
Haha I've always wondered about that movie. Is it worth a watch?
>>
File: Samsara.jpg (368 KB, 940x428) Image search: [Google]
Samsara.jpg
368 KB, 940x428
I'm watching Samsara right now, this movie is fucking with my life. Highly suggested for all robots.
>>
I like all of the marvel movies, I don't care if they're aimed at normalfags
>>
>>28536873
It was okay but ultimately it was just another superhero movie with extra humor, unlike what the character himself says. The codes of the genre are not really challenged and he saves his girlfriend in the end - it's not different enough to be a parody or a commentary on superhero movies. I was hoping for something more subsersive - sex jokes don't cut it for me.
Also those trailer gave everything away. Down to the music of the movie - don't ever put the same music in the trailer as in the movie, that's super dumb. When the scene with the hip-hop track came on-screen I felt like I was literally watching the trailer again because of this.
>>
>>28536873

I get depressed when movies like this end with the guy getting the girl

Just something I'll never be able to relate to.
>>
>>28538030
Yeah I thought the "save the girl" plot was really out of place for Deadpool
>>
It was overhyped to shit and back. Backstory was boring as fuck, there was only like 3 fights, each of which was extremely predictable, and the jokes were middle school tier. Everyone who loved it is a fucking #NERD normie who doesn't even read comics.
>>
>>28538086
or you are just a severely bitter faggot who lives in his head, i'll go with that option
>>
>>28538111

Sounds like he struck a nerve. Something wrong normie?
>>
>>28538030
Ahh yeah I get that. I didn't watch the trailers before I saw it for this exact reason. I've been trying to avoid movie trailers as much as possible and it has greatly improved my experience with the movies I do see. I don't have cable and never see movies in theaters anymore so it's not too hard, give it a try if it's doable for you. Going into a movie cold is much better.
>>
>>28538086
>>28538086
>normies doesn't even read comics.
oh fucking sorry sheldon cooper
>>
>>28538111
>being this normal
I bet you don't even get a courtesy lick when tyrone cucks you
>>
>>28538180
>BBT references

NORMIE
O
R
M
I
E
>>
>>28538207
I was implying that OP was try to say that he was not a normie while he reads comics.

Manga desu.
>>
>>28538086

Pretty much this.

>everyone says this will be greatest superhero movie because of R rating
>""""sex"""" montage
>cursing like children who think they're cool
>slightly more gore than usually, done in a comedic fashion

I'm glad my movie theater is cheap and I only paid $4.50 for that shit.
>>
>>28538164
Yeah I try to do the same now but I love going to the cinema and there are trailers there. But with most of the movies which have moved me recently I had no idea what to expect (Demolition, The Revenant, Creed)
>>
File: paul-rudd-ant-man-187421.jpg (22 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
paul-rudd-ant-man-187421.jpg
22 KB, 640x320
>>28538023
Same bro. Ant-Man is my shit.
>>
File: maniac-2013-2.jpg (115 KB, 1198x798) Image search: [Google]
maniac-2013-2.jpg
115 KB, 1198x798
Maniac reminds me of /r9k/ at times.
>>
>>28536873
Yeah Ive seen it. Its absolute garbage and a complete waste of however long it lasts. Dont fucking see it, only intoxicated normos with the crudest sense of humour likes it, and capeshit watching, reddit manchildren.
>>
Meh it was ok had some good parts
what other films do robots recommend? could do with some suggestions.

>>28538476
good film
>>
>>28538008
That scene fucked with me while I was high on mushrooms.
>>
Castaway on the moon
Kynodontas
Lars and the real girl
Under the Skin
>>
>>28537333
>any other movies you've seen recently you would recommend, I'm so behind.
have you seen Ex-machina? one of the greatest films of 2015 imho
>>
>>28536873
Anyone have recs for good movies to watch while drunk? Not too long.
>>
they spent too much time on the origin desu
>>
>>28539850
Crows Zero
Dredd
Early Jackie Chan movies
>>
>>28539639
i want to have sex with ava
>>
I liked it. It was everything I expected from a deadpool movie. But I don't laugh easily so the only time I laughed was when he kicked off his shoes at the blind black lady's house and put on some crocs. He just looked ridiculous in those white socks and without his mask on.
>>
>>28539850
Sandler's pixels
>>
gonna watch a godzilla movie tonight, which one should it be?
>>
>>28540206
godzilla 2014
>>
>>28536873
It was a ton of fun. It's what I think blockbusters should aspire to be.
>>
>>28540260
i would prefer it if godzilla at least had a starring role in his own movie
>>
>>28538008

Baraka was better
>>
>>28538564
>crude sense of humor
(Tips Fedora)
>>
>>28540433
Haven't seen it yet, gonna have to get it.
>>
watched dogtooth. Was good.
>>
>>28537410
You don't like that kind of humor but you could tell it was a good adaption of Deadpool?

Not trying to be a fag btw
>>
the hateful eight was pretty good
>>
Just saw this thread, downloaded and watched it.
Pretty average movie some action some funny parts but most of the dialogue was some unironic "thats so le epic XD!" shit which by now isn't funny even as a parody or at least in the way the movie used it

Watchmen is better
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.