[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 y/o virgin >6 years not having a huge crush on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 120px-Feel_Drinking.png (15 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-Feel_Drinking.png
15 KB, 120x120
>be 22 y/o virgin
>6 years not having a huge crush on a girl and generally being happy my heart wont get fucked up
>new girl starts at my work
>9/10 qt 3.14 with gorgeous fucking smile and a lovely attitude
>she's single as well and we get along, regulary make eye contact under work
>cant stop thinking about her and feel fucking great

FUCKING END ME I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS SHIT

Redpill me out of this robro's. Surely it cant end well
>>
>>28536820
Ask her out, anon. Time to lose that virginity.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (3 KB, 164x196) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3 KB, 164x196
>>28536846
That aint redpilling anon
>>
>>28536897
Why shouldn't you? You're already basically a normie since you have a job and you don't spill your spaghetti every time you talk to a girl, just do what a normie would do. You wanna keep jerking off forever or what? If you don't do anything you'll just beat yourself up over it for years after this.

I've had a crush on a girl on my university course for two years now. I know she likes me, she intially tried making conversion with me but I was too autistic and fucked it up, she think I don't like her now and we don't talk, just stare at each other a lot. After a couple of weeks it's very likely that I'll never see her again and all I can do it sit here and think about her. Do it for me, anon.
>>
>>28537295
Anon I cant, I let my biggest crush walk away 6 years ago and im in no mental state to take one on again. Im already a sore loser without friends who could talk me out of it, I need you family members
>>
If you're obsessing over regular eye contact, you're probably behind the 8 ball.

Just ask her out to get the uncertainty over with.
>>
>>28536820
Just remember, she doesn't actually like you, she's just being nice. She appreciates the fact you see her as friend too and haven't attempted to ask her out like some creep. Good Luck fampai ;)
>>
>>28537397
Are you a virgin, lad? originally
>>
>>28536820
Anon, think to yourself "Will I regret dating her?" then, "Will I regret not dating her?" Anything anyone else can say, you have to take with a grain of salt because no one else IS you.

That being said, people are completely different in public than when alone. Even though she might be nice and amicable in public, she could have shit in her personal life that you wouldn't want in your life.

For example:
>be me back in high school
>17 y/o virgin
>meet qtp2t that's fun and easy to talk to
>asks me out
>of fucking course
>later reveals she cuts herself
>its ok big boy 17-year-old-idiot will help you
>turns out she's a massive bigot
>want off this ride
>threaten to kill herself if/when I break up with her or if I go to college
>wew I'm loving life
>think that she will get better and then I can break up with her
>suffer for a year before finally doing it

End result was becoming NEET for a year trying to get her out of my head before finally getting a job. Basically, know who you're dealing with before fucking yourself over.
>>
>>28537664
Yeah I am, and honestly I know how bad its gonna end with any girl so itll stay that way
>>
>>28537809
I think you should tread very lightly, yes. Don't shit where you eat, as they say. And logically, if 9/10 girls were interested in you, how the hell could you still be a virgin at 22? Try and cultivate this chick as a friend, that'll pay dividends in the future ie hooking you up with her friends, reducing your creep factor due to having a female friend etc. DO NOT ORBIT.
>>
>>28537900
this is how i chase my tranny victims
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.