[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you live in an apartment complex with exclusively r9k posters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1024x1365
Would you live in an apartment complex with exclusively r9k posters?
>>
>>28536296
Absolutely not. The smell alone would be unbearable.
>>
Fuck.No. I'm a normie who just browses this board to feel good about myself
>>
>>28536296
If I didn't have to pay any rent or bills or get a job then sure.

Certain standards of hygiene would have to be enforced. Couldn't stand it if some robot let his room get full of lice, fleas and roaches and it spread to my apartment.
>>
>>28536296
Sure, they will all be really quiet and never leave their apartments. It would be great.
>>
>>28536315
If you're browsing r9k to feel good about yourself you most definitely shouldnt feel good about yourself. Please tell me you dont post dat boi memes
>>
Absolutely. I would then kill them all one by one and make it look like suicide. No one will suspect and it will be the perfect crime.
>>
I'd be the guy playing loud music and smoking weed so you probably wouldn't want me there
>>
Fuck no. I don't even like sharing a board with half of you autistic sperglords. Most of you are probably awful shitty disgusting people
>>
>>28536296
apartment complex? as in, I live in the same apartment unit but not same room? Yeah sure why not. I think it'd be pretty comfy.

If you mean the same room though, no, because I like my privacy.
>>
No I would not, sir. In fact, I would not live in an apartment complex at all if I had my choice.
>>
I am gay. Why would I want to live with a bunch of unkempt, ugly, smelly, antisocial, Trump voting weebs?
>>
File: 1427167038172.jpg (150 KB, 406x537) Image search: [Google]
1427167038172.jpg
150 KB, 406x537
>>28536786
Yeah, you've got a point there man. They are the opposite of what you'd want.

Luckily for you the complex would have a strict 'No Faggots' rule. Sodomy, HIV, it's a bit if a public safety/health hazard.

It's an insurance thing, nothing personal. If you moved in we'd have to hike up the rent cost for everyone because your POZ LOADS are a liability. So yeah, good thing you wouldn't want to join. Works out.
>>
>>28536863
I may be a faggot but you're a tripfag so I think you should kill yourself
>>
>>28536938
I'd rather live with an attention seeking tripfag than an HIV seeking queer
Go back to tumblr
>>
yeah, gonna pass on piss bottle manbaby neighbors.
>>
Why not? Not like we'd ever talk to each other face to face. We'd just shit post at one another in our rooms.
>>
>>28536296
I live in a house with 2 and one pregnant chick
We're all about as dysfunctional as you would imagine
>>
>>28536307
semen and unwashed dishes. wew
>>
Fuck no, /r9k/ sucks ass now. Maybe with the gentlemen who were here in 2008-9, but never now. I'd rather room with /trash/ or /v/ for fucks sake.

On the real though, maybe /d/, those guys seem alright.
>>
>>28536296
Yes, because i currently live in one with niggers and illegals.
All the blacks on r9k are chill weebs so theyd be fine
>>
>>28536296
if you're quiet we'd be peachy
otherwise i'm breaking my foot off in your ass
t. king skeleton
>>28536447
i'd break my foot off in your ass
>>
>>28536863
>>28537105
samefag tripfag goes in >>>/trash/ can

get the fuck off of 4chan, alt-right tartlets belong on reddit

this used to be an anime board for fucks sake, you're just an edgy millennial faggot who thought /b/ was for HxCore edgey edgemasters
>>
>>28536296
>Would you live in a apartment complex with other people
No
>>
>>28539217
There's a fuckton of abandoned apartment complexes in china if youre interested. Just built, too.
>>
>>28536296
Yeah, if they can afford an apartment it means they either work or where born in a upper middle class family so it's low risk.
I'm not letting 20 niggers share a tiny apartment tho
>>
>>28539111
Srtickt unspoken no blacks policy sorry
>>
File: Danes-Are-Weird.jpg (77 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
Danes-Are-Weird.jpg
77 KB, 625x468
fuck yea, i'm a heedrum hoedrum, scaliwag and hoodlum drunkard so i totally roam the hallways and common room having tons of fun with you autistic fucks, id mentor you guys, teach you how to be men, and then later, you can find me passed out untop og a crushed vodka bottle and you will question all i tought you and we can start all over again next day
>>
>>28536382
>He doesn't like Dat Boi
It's the meme of the century.
>>
>>28536296
Having a lot of /r9k/ friends I'll have to say no, and with good reason
This board contains not only unfortunate outcasts, but a fair share of genuinely shit people who feed off of drama
Someone would be murdered within the first month of an /r9k/house taking place, I'm not even kidding
>>
>>28536353
This, they'll be the perfect neighbors
>>
Imagine the smell after a month.

No thanks. It'd be reclassified from apartment to scummy tenement in less than a year.
>>
>>28536315
The funny thing about /r9k/ posters is that we have all failed enough to even discover it to begin with.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.