[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel? I want to know what the evil normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: firefox_2016-05-13_10-32-38.jpg (227 KB, 1916x954) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-05-13_10-32-38.jpg
227 KB, 1916x954
How does this make you feel? I want to know what the evil normalfags here feel about this
>>
It's fucked up that some people have so much money desu
>>
>>28535921
>It's fucked up that some people have so much money
Why? If someone makes a lot of money, they should be able to keep it.
>>
I don't recommend. It doesn't flush well.
>>
If I had the power to (I won't) I would not hesitate to execute said individuals should they not show remorse for their actions.
>>
>>28536102
I'm guessing you don't approve of this toilet paper.
>>
>>28536163
No.

but i'm indifferent to the robot desu
>>
>>28535921
At first glance, I thought it was just soaked in piss. Yawn.
>>
If I wanted that I'd just scrape my shit off my ass with yellow aluminium foil.
>>
>>28535921
Sorry anon I feel too fucking old to get upset about nonsense like this.
>>
>>28536429
If anything you should be more upset than us young people
>>
I'd use it for cum.
>>
>>28536383
this

>doing stuff with gold and other bullshit products

didn't even impress me
>>
>>28536446
Not really it doesn't matter at all if I get worked up about it and plus I believe in freedom. People can buy weird expensive stuff if they like what's it to me anyway.
>>
>>28536536
they are wasting precious metals. They are fucking us over.
>>
>>28535921
I'd find that man's house, find where his sewer pipes went, then retrieve his shit stained gold toilet paper and sell that shit for 200k.
>>
>>28536558
not how it works i believe anon
>>
>>28535951
Not going to lie and say it's not, but a lot of this stems from envy. However, receiving a million through a dividend is a lot less effort than working a 60 week for $1300. Money usually stays within money. A good amount of wealthy people were born into wealth
>>
VANITY
A
N
I
T
Y
>>
>>28536549
This is such a dumb thing to say, wow you can't be serious.
>>
>in-absorbent
>low friction surface
>not soluble
fucking dumbest thing I've ever seen desu
>>
>>28535921
This is the kind of stupid shit Saudi Arabians would buy to match their gold plated everything. It would be like wiping your ass with foil. It wouldn't be pleasant at all except to say "hurr I'm so rich I can do this joke for real." I also imagine it would be terrible for the sewage companies to filter out the water. I don't know details on that though.
>>
>>28537196
gold is a material used in manufacturing for valuable goods and services you idiot. And I dont mean luxury watches I mean scientific materials, motherboards, electronics, etc.
>>
I bet it feels fucking horrible
>>
>toilet paper is worth more than you are

Feels weird
>>
>>28536659
>Not going to lie and say it's not, but a lot of this stems from envy.
No it doesn't. This is just something reagancucks say. People hate the rich because they're literally destroying everything, not because they're jealous. This is fucking nigger-tier argumentation.

>You just hate niggas cuz our diks is bigga
No, we hate you because you're human cancer and destroy everything you touch.
>>
>>28538566
What the fuck are you even talking about? Did you even read my entire post?
>>
File: 51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001.jpg (34 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001.jpg
34 KB, 400x264
>mfw crude oil becomes an anarchism (like whale oil) and the goatfuckers that bankrupted themselves buying gold toilet paper go back to shitting in the desert
>>
>>28539113
You used the tired claim that people hate the rich because of envy. That's what I was addressing. Regardless of the rest of your post, you started with a fallacy. You know? The thing you said?
>>
who the fuck would actually use it? decoration ok but USING IT AS FUCKING TOILET PAPER? Waste of money.
>>
>>28535921
>implying gold is worth more than actual toilet paper
useless element
>>
>>28535921
I think it's just a waste of gold. Why not have a solid gold goblet encrusted in jewels or faberge egg.
>>
>>28539989
??? its one of the most useful metals in electronics
>>
>>28540075
I'm well aware of that, but that's not where it gets its value
gold is valuable mostly because people like shiny things
>>
>>28540137
the person i replied to implied it was useless
>>
why are diamonds worth so much anyway? I understand it's the toughest metal in the universe but what good does it do as a woman's earrings?
>>
>>28535921
I would rather use silk or cashmere to wipe my bum.
>>
>>28540251
>metal
nigga...
>>
>>28535951
>beliving that people can "make" money

only the federeal reserve can "make" money. Everyone else has to be "paid" money.

>believing that everyone who is paid deserves it
>>
>>28540251
diamond is not the toughest, but it's one of the best conductors of electricity
>>
>>28535921

looks painful desu
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 486x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 486x489
>>28540303
>pay is the only "true" fair compensation
>earnings on risky investments are illegitimate
Wew lad, you understand that the world stops when people like you get into power?
>>
>>28540303
I can make as much money as I want. The problem is getting people to think it's worth anything.
>>
>>28535921
Damn I wish I had that much money.
>>
>>28535951
not if they waste it on shit like this
>>
>>28535951
>Not believing that the wealthy should have to pay more than the poor to support the society which allows them to live safe and luxurious lives

It's 2016 people
>>
>>28540328
>Diamond - an extremely hard, transparent crystal, with the carbon atoms arranged in a tetrahedral lattice. A poor electrical conductor. An excellent thermal conductor.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.