[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Roleplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
///// City of Makil /////

Baron walks around the town center scouting in each direction for potential combatants to train with. He originally belonged to a tribe of hunter and gathers, but decided to leave and venture for something more fulfilling. He sees no one but feeble old women and young children so he travels to marketplace. In the corner of his eyes he sees you, a young hooligan, attempting to steal several pears.
>"Stop!"
He screams. You look startled and drop the pears. You begin to run. Baron pulls out his sword and begins to chase you. You see that Baron is catching up to you and you must decide to fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (522 KB, 818x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522 KB, 818x1052
*fires my lasers at you pew pew* c:
>>
>>28535871
OOC: Man what the fuck is this shit.
>>
I genuflect
>>
I pull out my dick and proclaim "Let us cross swords"
The Baron and I spar with our stiffies for a good while feeling each other out. I bore of such play and teleport behind him
"Nothing personal kid"
And shove my entire dong up his ass.
Screaming in the pain the baron drops to the ground. I grab my pears and go on my way.
>>
>>28535900
Baron is startled, he would have never suspected that a criminal would surrender. He thinks
>'What is wrong with this kid'
He holds his sword to your throat and asks
>"Why were you stealing? If you needed food you could have easily gone down to the monastery down the road. They take in everyone"
>>
>>28535914
>I pull out my dick and proclaim "Let us cross swords"
>Voided.
>>
>>28535938
As an atheist I am banished from the monastery, and my brother desperately needs food and medicine!

*dusts off his patched up fedora before placing it back on his head*
>>
>>28535996
>"Well, here."
Throws a couple of shekels your way.
>"Don't do that again, you don't want to live the rest of your life in jail."
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.