[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /NEETforlife/ here? >Never had a job >Never going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 1438354855552.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1438354855552.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
Who /NEETforlife/ here?

>Never had a job
>Never going to have a job
>Receiving bennies and inherited pension
>Every day is my oyster
>>
>>28535796
where do you live? i can't get neetbux in eastern yurop, might move to germany or something
>>
>>28535849
>i can't get neetbux in eastern yurop

Yes you can, just move to UK and get a national insurance number then export your benefits back home
>>
Every day is my oyster too
But I wake up at 5pm and spend all night on WoW

Recently quit my job with enough savings to survive the year

It's a beautiful life OP, haven't experienced any stress yet
>>
NEETforLife squad checking in. 25 years old.

I'm in a really weird place desu senpai. My parents have decided they'll keep a roof over my head and keep me fed, but they won't pay for me to do anything more than that.

My desire to not work is so strong that I have opted to stay in this house all fucking day. No car (not that it would matter because I can't pay for gas), no friends, nothing even approximating a life.

The last time I left the property (I sometimes take walks in the yard) was in December. Parents gave me some dollas to take my niece to see Star Wars.

I legitimately believe that I probably won't leave again (I cut my own hair, order a new pair of shoes every 2-3 years online) until Episode VIII.

What's the longest you guys have spent in one spot? Should I seek help for this? Is it wrong that it doesn't even bother me?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28535796
This is one possible future scenario for me.
>>
>>28536029
I'm a 34 year old man who still lives with mummy and rarely leaves the house. Luckily she babies me and I'm spared no expense, in fact she often encourages me to "treat myself" to things I don't even want. For example I keep telling her my 16GB i7 computer is future proof for the next 5 years but she offers to buy me a new one every few months. And she's always buying me sweets even though I'm trying to lose weight. On the rare occasions that I go outside she makes sure I'm dressed appropriately for the weather and reminds me not to walk in any dog poo like I'm a 5 year old or something.
>>
I've been NEET for only a few months. It's nice at first, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the whole thing.

I'm pretty well paid for it, but it would be great to be able to give myself raises more often.
>>
>>28535796
Lucky bastard. More power to you.
>>
>>28536222

God damn man

You're literally a manchild. Your mom has realized that she failed to raise a man so she's regressed to treating you like a little kid.

Its kinda funny
>>
>>28536222
lol, are you serious?
>>
>>28535904
what is your excuse though? aspie?
>>
>>28536222
>this literal child gets trips
>>I don't
>>
>>28536087
Glad to see you're still going strong, smug Wojak guy
>>
>>28536222
>tfw coworkes in my first job talk with me like i am mentally retarded

>tfw mommy talks with me like a child
>>
>>28535904
This sounds fucking ridiculous, why would they send you money if you're not even living in the country smfh?
>>
>>28536905
how old are you? what do you work? you gotta knock one of these cheeky kunts out so they know you mean business
>>
File: unimpressed copy.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed copy.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>28535796
How are you any better than a nigger exactly?
>>
>>28536980
OP will never have kids let alone 6 of them, OP doesnt deal drugs, he will never end up in jail, will never steal an rape, the list goes on senpai
>>
>>28537015
he's still a dead weight
>>
>>28537271
Please, no matter who you are or what you do, your existence is just as worthless and pointless and everyone elses.

Having some kind of purpose or role in life is not worth the stress, crushing anxiety and unthinkable amounts of effort it takes.

You're not here to achieve anything or make anyone happy, you're just here for the shitty ride.
>>
>>28536943
Because all EU citizens must be treated as equals. If a UK citizen is entitled to benefits, then an EU citizen is as well. Discriminating based on location is against their 'uman rights.
>>
>>28535796
What is your day to day life like?
Please don't be afraid to go into detail either
>>
File: smugwojakbeer.png (83 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakbeer.png
83 KB, 640x400
>>28536857
This post made *me* glad.
>>
>>28535796
yes, for better or worse, i know this feel
live alone though
am crazy and my family is scared of me
fair enough
i miss not having to cook, though
>>
File: comfypass.jpg (909 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
comfypass.jpg
909 KB, 2592x1456
tfw receiving 1024usd(903euros)/month from wagies
>>
>>28536222
DEM TENDIES THO
>>
>>28539909
>retarded lion stabbing itself in the head with a sword
>>
>>28535796
wont be a neet for life but i've got at least 1-2 more years before i'll have to suicide
>>
>>28537271
this, how can op live with himself knowing hes not contributing to society slaving away for mr shekelburgs yacht?
>>
>spent 10 years being a NEET equivalent
>all I did was play games
>finally got bored of playing games
>realized it was just cheap thrills and I wanted something better
>now looking for something better but having trouble finding anything
>starting to suspect it's life that is lacking and not me
>>
>>28540226
>learn a new language
>learn how to program
>learn a new instrument
>learn stuff on khan academy
>find out that you can pursue these skills further
>go to school and be a pro at things you like
????
profit
>>
>>28535961
Are you going to work or find some other way to make money before your savings run out?
>>
>>28540298
>learn a new language

English is the only one that matters. Learning any other language is pointless.

>learn how to program

Boring. There are enough code monkeys in the world.

>learn a new instrument

Dumb and pointless. Even worse than learning a language.

>learn stuff on khan academy
>he thinks school is fun

I want something associated with research and development. I'm one of those edgy cutting edge fags.
>>
>19
>already long term unemployed
>already too old to have never had a job
>denied by Target as a cart pusher for min. wage

I've sent 5 applications out today, hopefully something happens
>>
>>28535796
>Who /NEETforlife/ here?
Unless you live in an African shit hole you had to receive some form of education ergo you can't be a NEETforlife
>>
>tfw dropping out of uni

Tell me just how wonderful the neet life is, brothers
>>
>>28537271
>dead weight
good goy, keep paying your taxes
>>
I'm a 32yo neet and it's terrible. I want out. I'm stuck with parents that are sick both physically and mentally. They're both having delusions now and it's just been a fucking roller coaster of shit and depression for me. Especially with my mother. She's the worst of it. I'm fucking going crazy being at home. I'm too old now though to get a real job and even a shit entry level job wouldn't be enough money for me to move out on my own. I feel trapped now.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 800x800
It's neat to be a neet
>>
>>28540087
I don't believe that you have PTSD.
>>
File: Wagecucks BTFO.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
Wagecucks BTFO.png
887 KB, 802x802
>mfw voting for bernie to get bennies
>>
>tfw i like the neet life but want to be fit, have my own place and a riced sports car in the near future
>20 and not a single serious job
>no real savings, shit computer, no consoles, tiny cramped room

I swear to god if i dont get my shit together fast i will just kill myself when i hit 30
>>
>>28540087
underage go post overmeme in v or somethign
>>
>>28541063
fuck off commie cuck
>>
>>28539909
>ouch
Thanks for being honest with us. I hope you can survive on that pittance.
>>
>don't even have gcses
>never had a job
>autistic
>no social media
>manlet
I doubt I could ever get a job at this point even if I wanted to. Unless they try putting me in some disability work program, I'll be a NEET for the rest of my life

>>28536029
Last time I left was around that time. I wish I lived somewhere remote, I would take walks every day
>>
I've been NEET my whole life and I hate it

I'm like an autist because of how I was brought up, I have no doubts I would have been 100% normie if I my parents had let me go to school, fuck them fuck this fuck life I'm done
>>
>>28536792
Fuck my mom treats me the same way but I actually have my own place and a job. I actually make more money than her and I'm 24. She probably treats me like that because I've never had a girlfriend.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.