[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k "women" are insufferable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (640 KB, 800x433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 800x433
Why is this?

No where else have I come across such a disgusting, clueless, unfunny, and boring group of "women".

Who ruin every conversation, start the majority of bad threads, think their opinions are always correct, and whenever confronted with an argument turn to the usual female discourse of "hahaha wow I can't even believe you would think that" "opinion disregarded" "you're beneath me so I'll just ignore everything you say and keep going on about myself".

Why are you "women" so insufferable? Explain yourselves.
>>
Fun fact: the 'wo-' prefix in 'woman' derives from a Indo-European root meaning 'ground, dead leaves'. It's a wonder feminists took no notice of that yet really.
>>
It's because they're not actually women. There are no women here. There are only regular guys pretending as a joke and trannies pretending because they're mentally ill.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 665x1145
>>28535391
Nope that's largely true but not completely.

You can tell when a girl actually writes somthing. They have a certain way of talking. It's how they use their words and structure their sentences.

It's distinctly different from guys. It drips with contempt and self perceived superiority.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 500x667
>>28535369
Why would you even know that?
>>
>>28535289
Because they're all men rping and mentally ill trannies who wish they were women.
>>
Most of the men on here are like that too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.