[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Become aware of the dualistic nature of the universe. >Nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1461734592027.jpg (48 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
1461734592027.jpg
48 KB, 1057x611
>Become aware of the dualistic nature of the universe.
>Nobody gives a fuck.
Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>28535225

>robot thinks he's deep and just got done reading spirit science and crystal therapy and discovered you can put shapes inside of circles and make concentric patterns with them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>>28535246
If God is all powerful and all loving why does evil exist? Is it possible that there could be two "Gods" of the universe? If Jesus is God why have the Jews had Christians in shackles for thousands of years? Literally: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
Where was God when Saracens in the name of Satan conquered half the Byzantine empire and Spain? Isn't it more logical to blame the devil for these occurrences? You can say that humans have free will, but that doesn't explain why random natural disasters kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people or why millions of children die every year from disease and hunger.
I believe the universe is dualistic and non-dualistic at the same time, by this i mean in the sense that every single word has an opposite meaning, without this contrast the word would mean absolutely nothing. What is white? The opposite of black. What is good? The opposite of evil. What is theism? The opposite of atheism. What is God? The opposite of Satan.
The universe is non-dualistic in the sense that when you combine these two alternate principles together they will create a third "God" which will be a combination somewhere in the middle of the two core principles.If any of you play music you will know if you play one note constantly no music will be produced, likewise if you play no notes there will be silence, obviously. It is only when you alternate between the 2 extremes that we can start to hear music. White, black and grey. Good, evil and neutral. Theism, atheism and agnosticism. God, Satan and ???. Like a dimmer switch or an egg timer this allows an object to escape binary simplicity and find a third path.
>>
No particular or distinct difference from atoms and their composition except they exist in different locations (relative).

More than one conscious person existing (so we believe).

What is the determining factor for my awareness?
>>
>>28535316
Please let this be pasta.
>>
File: gnosticism.jpg (271 KB, 1000x855) Image search: [Google]
gnosticism.jpg
271 KB, 1000x855
>>28535529
I wish it was man i'm fucking losing my mind.
>>
Is anyone interested in this shit?
>>
>>28535225
>that image

top fucking kek
>>
>>28535905
Do you ever think about God? Or do you only think in memes?
>>
>>28535941
I wouldn't say I don't believe in God.
It's more I don't care if it exists anymore.

So no I don't think about God at all.
>>
>>28536146
I don't literally mean God, call it dualistic morality if you prefer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93slave_morality
>>
>>28535316
>If God is all powerful and all loving why does evil exist?
We'd not know good if evil were not there to serve as a contrast
>Is it possible that there could be two "Gods" of the universe?
>>
>>28537061
If God cannot stop Satan he is not omnipotent.
>>
>>28535316
God is whatever the most powerful people want it to be. Those people are the true gods of an eternal short-lived reign.
>>
>>28535316
>>28537061
fuck 4chan passes. I always accidentally press enter and the post sends early.
>>Is it possible that there could be two "Gods" of the universe?
yep, plenty of polytheists believe that.
>If Jesus is God why have the Jews had Christians in shackles for thousands of years?
Jesus is the son of God
>Where was God when Saracens in the name of Satan conquered half the Byzantine empire and Spain? Isn't it more logical to blame the devil for these occurrences?
You can't really blame the devil for anything. He's supposedly God's creation. Deism could be an explanation for these things. The protestant conception of an anthropomorphic, benevolent and personal god is not plausible, but what do we really know with our human cognitive limitations.
>What is white?
The presence of all colors. Black is the absence of color.
>What is good? The opposite of evil.
More so the absence of evil
I see what you're trying to say though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Forms
>What is God? The opposite of Satan.
Satan is supposedly a servant of God rather than his arch nemesis. If God is omniscient, he'd know how Satan would've fallen. There could be purpose to this. His deception, temptation, etc is designed to draw you closer to God.
>>28537155
The Christian God wouldn't create Satan if he needed to be stopped. You can think of Lucifer more as a dog on God's leash.
quick example I found on google
http://www.richinchristnow.com/redefining-satan-gods-dog-on-a-leash
>>
>>28537250
>The presence of all colors. Black is the absence of color.
That's exactly what i'm talking about.
>>
Really, people are still seeing God as a person who could fight evil instead of seeing him as a spiritual energy flux ?
>>
>>28538459
Yep, not everyone is a pantheist or is even aware of what it is. Pantheism/ Einstein/Spinoza's god does make far more sense than the Christian conception.
>>
File: 1416729983130.png (9 KB, 576x544) Image search: [Google]
1416729983130.png
9 KB, 576x544
>>28535225
>faggots believing they can understand the nature of the universe by just sitting there and thinking at it
>>
>>28539265
you can understand the nature of yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.