[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things we can't unsee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
I've posted before on the subject of my little brother (a sociopathic 5 year old) and the time he tried to hang my kitten from the doorknob. This happened 2 hours ago.
> be me, grumpy as shit with coffee in hand
> off of work on Fridays because good job
> sipping coffee and reading news
> it fucking happens
> I hear a squeal of pain
> I run into the living room and see my kitten encased in a goddamned plastic pitcher
> my parents refuse to punish him because he's "just figuring stuff out"
> yeah how to be a fucking serial killer
> tell mom what happened
> "Fuck off, Anon. Let me sleep."
What do? I'm tired of my kitten nearly being killed every other week.
MFW
>>
BUL LOG ON STEAM YOU ASS
BNET IS FUCKED UP
>>
>>28534831
Let him kill you first, it would be an honor you cuck
>>
>>28534831
Get some sort of mini-knives and cut your fucker brother in the arms. If he complains just tell them you didn't do it, and it'll look as if the cat was trying to defend himself.

Or just choke him till he passes out.
>>
FUCK HIM UP ANON
>>
>>28534864
or choke him till he passes out and THEN cut him with knives
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 769x432
Fuck him up, Anon. Negan style.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 512x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 512x386
Negan
>>
Sheeeeeeit *smacks lips* YOU MUST RESTORE YOUR HONOR OP
>>
>>28534831
Talk to your brother and explain to him why he shouldn't do these things. If that doesn't work smack him
>>
>>28534831
put some bars of soap in ya socks and beat the fucker til he stops.
>>
File: cute cat.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
cute cat.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>28534831

>So beta you can't tell your 5 year old brother to fuck off

Haha man just give your cat to your grandma or something man
>>
Next time he does shit like that to your cat you should threaten to do the same to him the next time he does something stupid to your cat.

Inb4 OP makes it to the news for hanging his bro from a doorknob
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x255
Negan style, Anon!
>>
>>28534831
>What do? I'm tired of my kitten nearly being killed every other week.
Log onto his Steam, google "cs go hack vac proof" and play with it for 10 seconds. His account is now flagged for cheating and will get V& within a year
>>
hurt him without your parents finding out he wont learn otherwise
>>
if it ain't bait, call the social services and let them sort shit out
>talking with him
>talking with your parents
>scaring the shit out of him
if you are wondering about trying any of these, don't, it won't work
>>
Hurting him won't do any fucking good, you fucking retards. It's like beating an animal for what it does naturally. Even that might be more efficient since animals can be trained. Just let him grow out naturally and hope you don't cross him.
>>
>>28534831
I wish reddit would leave or at the very least learn how to properly tell a story through greentext
>>
>>28536624
Yeah because it's not like conditioned responses are a thing.
>>
Don't hurt him, he'll probably enjoy it in five years or some fucked up shit. Also don't ignore it like a retard. I would call some sort of professional, tell them you think your brother is showing psychopathic tendencies and you're worried and your parents are not caring at all.
>>
He's going to kill you next.
>>
>>28534905
>>28534922
>>28534957
"You're so gonna regret trying to fuck with my kitty. Yes you are."
>>
>>28534831
Beat your brother to within an inch of his life every time he does shit like this. If it continues, call children services for a psychiatric evaluation and try to get your parents in trouble for their bullshit complacency in raising a serial killer.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.