[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone with much experience with LSD? I've been invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11
File: 1460229459038.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1460229459038.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
Anyone with much experience with LSD?

I've been invited to try it and I hear it's better than counselling.

Anyone have any experience or advice?

I'm not very experienced with drugs or much of a hedonist but I would like to be a more open and chill dude and I hear acid can help.
>>
File: gaudi_buendia7.jpg (50 KB, 721x433) Image search: [Google]
gaudi_buendia7.jpg
50 KB, 721x433
>>28533961
bumping with art
>>
>>28533961
don't think. do.
>>
It's not the magical life-changing substance hippies pretend it is.
However, it is an interesting experience and certainly enjoyable.
Just don't expect it to turn you into a completely different person.
>>
>>28534253

Just like cannabis then.
>>
>>28533961
Take a small dose, around 100 micrograms in a familiar environment with some close friends. It's a great experience.
>>28534253
This.
>>
>>28533961
Do it with some close friends, you'll get to know them better and it will be pretty fun.

It makes you want to think and makes you see patterns/meaning in everything even if there isn't any. You might learn a few lessons but it probably won't change your life.
>>
Where does LSD even come from anymore? Getting the ingredients is very difficult as they're all closely monitored by the government and it would be a pain in the ass to get all the necessary lab equipment.

I mean, I imagine it's mostly made outside of the US, but it's illegal in most other countries too and getting it through customs would be a pain in the ass. I can't imagine many people would want to risk smuggling it in like they do with cocaine as it's not a huge money maker. Are there secret labs in the US that somehow have access to the necessary chemicals producing it on the down low or what?

PLEASE NOTE MODS: THIS ISN'T ME ASKING WHERE TO GET LSD OR TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE IT, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE.
>>
File: penguns.jpg (30 KB, 419x359) Image search: [Google]
penguns.jpg
30 KB, 419x359
>>28534468

Delet this. 1111111111111111111111
>>
>>28534387
This guy agrees with >>28534253 because of the dose he did. 100 micrograms may be fun but if you take 300-500 micrograms It will be that magical life changing substance hippies talk about.

>>28533961
Again dose is important maybe at 100 micrograms it may be a hedonic party substance but at higher doses there is no promise it will be fun. But difficult experiences can provide a lot of insight and learning.
>>
>>28534387
100 ug is weak sauce tbhq.
Take 400 (most people underdose their blotters so thats like 5 or 6 tabs) and create a nostalgic playlist.
Guarantee you'll have a life changing experience. Don't be a bitch. You got this.
>>
Do it faggot, but note that the trip lasts about 12 hours, so put off an entire day for it.
>>
Trying to get my trip code.. test
>>
>>28533961
It will make you basically religious, and also make you adamantly believe any mental turd your brain shits out during the trip.

Do you know why everyone hates 'psychonauts'? This is why.
Enjoy.
>>
don't take lsd if your mental state is already fucked be careful boo
wait for an extra happy day
>>
>>28533961
If you have ANY mental condition, do NOT take LSD.

Other than that, just remind yourself every so often that it's just a trip. You'll only have a bad trip of you allow yourself to. Relax.

Pick out songs you want to listen to beforehand, otherwise you'll be kicking yourself later.
>>
>>28535660
>mentioning religion unsolicited
>hasn't tried LSD ever, but still posts his shit speculations

*tips*
>>
Aim for 180-200 ug for your first experience.

Anything lower and you'll be in that weird are between tripping and not tripping, making it easier to freak out.
>>
File: 1463136342777.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1463136342777.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>28535692
You are so stupid mang. Why're you even giving advice for a drug you've never even touched?

K-k-kill yourself roastie.
>>
>>28535699
Yes indeed, 'u wont udnerstand until u try urself' is one of the idiocies druggies believe.

Go read a book through your HPPD one day.
>>
I suffer from strong schizophrenia

What would happen if I were to take LSD in my state?
>>
>>28535747
What? I'm not a woman, and I've actually done real LSD, along with some NBome.

What did I say that triggered you?
>>
>>28534468
REPORTEDDDDDD BOII
>>
File: brain activity on LSD.jpg (1 MB, 2758x1554) Image search: [Google]
brain activity on LSD.jpg
1 MB, 2758x1554
>>28535782
LSD isn't going to effect you negatively if you have a mental illness. It's stupid to assume so when all of the research says the contrary.

>>28535753
O K pal.
>>
>>28535563
>life changing
>>28535846
>effect you

I know you're busy sorting out your deepest penetrations about the ultimate nature of existence and the purpose of all being and the relationship between perception and the ego, but you could learn to spell one time in spare time.
>>
If you are doing it with other people, be sure you are fully comfortable around them. Otherwise it can easily go south, I learned that the hard way.
Don't try it with the expectations it will somehow cure any depression/anxiety.
It will likely give you insight into why you feel the way you do, but it may or may not actually make you feel better (it could even make it worse).
Assuming its genuine LSD, it should not be taken lightly, its effect on your psyche is strong.

While you're on it, do not try to force your feelings/thoughts in one particular direction, just let it happen naturally.
If it does get uncomfortable or negatively overwhelming, changing setting/environment can make a big difference, i.e. go outside.
>>
>>28535925
>It will likely give you insight into why you feel the way you do

Bullshit.

'I did it because my I didn't understand that my ego existed/didn't exist/existed in this way or another/...' is not an explanation, it's just intellectual ersatz you people self-convince of.
>>
>>28535913
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about since I spelled everything correctly and and can't find any grammatically errors in any of my posts.

Going to just chalk that one up to a pendantic normie failing hard and pretending not to have a room temp IQ.
>>
>>28535945
>>28533961
In short, OP, here's the answer, and it's the same as ever. Go to that Erowid site or just Reddit and read a couple of drug stories. If the eventuality of believing garbage like that doesn't raise the hairs on your head, go for it, as you're a lost case already.

/topic
>>
>>28535993
>inb4 le redeemable *pedantic
>>
>>28535994
(Google keyword: >LSD taught me that.)
>>
Autists NEEEEED LSD

You absolutely need to have your values deconstructed or at least loosened, and LSD will do that on the dot

You might even be able to see through the cracks and figure out what god is, it's so subtle only autists really grok it
>>
>>28536021
>You absolutely need to have your values deconstructed or at least loosened

Translation: 'someone called my shit retarded and I'm still butthurt'.
>>
>>28536013
10/10, would recommend to some anxiety riddled autists.
Hell, IMO, everyone should drop acid at least once. It's such a cosy experience.
>>
>>28536060
Losing anxiety is not worth acquiring the tendency to ramble about the meaning of life and self.
>>
>>28536048
no silly, I mean the amount of self inflicted suffering is ludicrously high for autists that think shit like "I MUST have a GF and if I don't my life is worthless" or "The world is and entirely rationalist reductionist cruel creation"

If they take acid they can see the true throne in which they sit
>>
>>28536105
Yes, wouldn't want to think about the fundamental assumptions that underlie our existence would we?
>>
>>28536117
Just get the fuck out with your airy-fairy 'you should love yourself' 'true life is the subjective experience' 'psychedelics made me understand what truly matters in life as though mattering weren't subjective but whoops who cares about making objective claims it's 2016 guys' shit.
>>
>>28536161
Am I the only person who skipped their DUDE WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG LMAO phase?
>>
>>28536105
;)
>>28536117
Yeah, trips really help to put things in perspective--even if it's from a slightly nihilistic perspective.
>>
>>28535945
>'I did it because my I didn't understand that my ego existed/didn't exist/existed in this way or another/.
What does that have to do with anything, you are simply talking about motivation of doing LSD. It has been documented on several occasions that LSD may enable someone to approach a problem from a fresh perspective. Possibly a result from unusual cross-talk between brain structures.
>>
>>28536162
Objectivism is just a door of perception

There's nothing wrong with any perspective in moderation, however, whereas you tattoo your perspective onto your psyche, I wear them like clothes, recognizing that none of them can have any fundamental truth, they are merely observational lenses with usefulness that changes with the contexts it is aligned with.
>>
>>28536186
>trips really help to put things in perspective

Right. A non-empirical, non-predictive, individual, indescribable, incommunicable, impossible to explain, impossible to put into words, but totally existent, real, and relevant perspective that yielded totally real, non-delusional, tangible, hard insights. Except they just so unfortunately happen to elude description were one to ask what exactly you learned. Fresh from Carl Sagan.
>>
>>28536184
God no, people are so terrified of introspection they demand external stimulus to the nth degree to conceal their inner world.
>>
>>28533961
Is that Vicky mixed with Rose?
>>
>>28536197
>approach a problem from a fresh perspective
>>28536220
>recognizing that none of them can have any fundamental truth, they are merely observational lenses with usefulness that changes with the contexts it is aligned with

If I were to find such rambling meaningful, I would literally bore myself to death. I would rather discuss the fucking ideal angle of the 'v' symbol on reCAPTCHA's confirmation than such shit.
>>
>>28535781
instant psychotic break plus ego death
>>
>>28533961
if you want to figure shit out go for shrooms (psilocybin)
it made me realize everything that led to who i am now.
>>
>>28536255
It's Katya. I made this one a while ago.
>>
>>28536270
Meaningfulness is all a matter of perception ;)
>>
>>28536244
Damn man, you've really got a stick lodged far up your ass.
I think you've been watching to many hippy movies because no where in any of my posts did I describe some grand metaphysical understanding of the universe or 'god'.
>>
>>28536286
>it made me realize everything that led to who i am now.

No, your brain just flooded with the impression of having it all figured out but everyone will still laugh at your cliched attributions of your problems to 'caring too much' and 'failing to realize that everything I thought I was is just a self-constructed facade of beliefs blah blah blah'. Try to relate your failurse to school, upbringing, genes, ethnic membership, ambient pollution, traffic round the hospital you were born at, and so on, rather than runny 'philosophical' crap.
>>
>>28536336
Bro how can you not believe in mysticism when you're clearly a mind reader ;)
>>
>>28536309
'I-I'll try to annoy him, t-that will in a painfully convoluted, contrived way imply to him that LSD has the power to make you realize that being annoyed is just a perception and a function of the ego that hasn't yet died! That will show him! Y-yeah!'

Turn 18, please.
>>
>>28536312
Well then, describe your 'new perspectives'.

At best, they are just shifted preferences, 'I TOTALLY OBJECTIVELY understood that I should henceforth do this or that'.
>>
>>28536398
Being annoyed is just a perception, annoyance stems from violation of values from within the ego, ergo, what you said is correct.

Well done!
>>
>>28536466
I cringe at the idea that my braintime could be wasted on things as useless as noticing whether it's angry.
>>
File: 1463128605194.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1463128605194.gif
2 MB, 540x603
>>28536336
Then realize that 'failure' is subjective and that even if you had turned out what some Anon considers success, you'd still be living a pointless existence doing the same thing that your ancestors did 100,000 years before you: surviving.
Surviving for no real reason and with no real purpose.

Success is pretty stupid. If you're happy being a 'failure' than be a failure. After all, it's not like being a success is going to prevent your death and like the faggot linked in this post alludes to, life is pretty much set in stone. Your fate was determined before you were even born.

>>28536438
My new perspectives are that you're a faggot and I'd love to smash your fucking skull into a wall t b h f a m roastie whore.
>>
>>28536398
(Also, of course, 'a function of the ego' doesn't even make sense, it's just random drugspeak that I tried to imitate.)
>>
>>28536438

Not that anon, but tripping can result in a state called ego death which is pretty much sever dissociation. If you're introspective you see your behaviors and thought processes objectively instead of rationalized by your ego. When you see things objectively and don't rationalize them to yourself or defend them then you have a chance to change them.
>>
>>28536508
>If you're introspective you see your behaviors and thought processes objectively instead of rationalized by your ego.

You could try actually giving an example of 'objective procession' before parroting that, you know? Just for a change.

>inb4 the 'objective perception' turns out to be a 'I realized that I don't actually have to do thing x'-tier non-insight
>>
>>28536484
Ah, that's called mindfulness, though it doesn't surprise me that you'd be against such a thing, there's very little in your existance you would like to be aware of I assume.
>>
>>28536557
(Of course, 'psychedelics' don't merely make you pseudorealize that you don't have to do anything, they actually actively decrease your drive, but that's old news.)
>>
>>28536577
'B-b-but if my brain is constantly self-absorbed and "realizing" its own emotions, then it totally-not-contradictorily means that it will be magically free to roam and notice things about the environment!'

Every 'mindful' person I've talked at so far has been an utter tool.
>>
>>28536270
It really isn't that hard to understand. There are several empirical studies to back up my claim as well. Thought patterns emerge from the reinforcement of neural connections. These neural connections are strengthened/weakened depending on environment (i.e.learning). LSD makes these well connected circuits less significant in our cognitive processing as it temporarily allows other less used connections more influence in addition to abnormal cross-talk between structures that would not normally directly communicate. Hence, the usual thought patterns which govern us are temporarily broken down.

Some basic neuroscientific principles simplified for your understanding!
>>
Y'all are faggots

LSD is just seeing life through a child's eyes

Lights are brighter, emotions stronger but more simple, random nonsensical thoughts flooding your head

Believing any of the shit you think up while tripping or thinking that it changes you in any way is retarded
>>
>>28536683
You sure showed that strawman!

Of course 'psychedelics' fuck with the brain, otherwise the abusers' convictions about the limitations of consciousness and the necessity of realizing the subjectivity of all perceptions yada yada would not be as impervious to criticism, and not held in such ridiculous regard by them.
>>
>>28536557

I realized the reason I was alone was because I had a massive superiority complex and brushed off everyone else because I felt they weren't good enough.

My sober brain would have rationalized it as that I actually am better than everyone else, fuck them. Dissociated brain realized what was actually going on and gave me a chance to stop being a prick.

Anon it's fine if you don't understand or don't want to understand what being completely dissociated can do to a person, but don't act like your opinion is objective fact on the matter when you have no experience with it yourself.
>>
>>28536754
In other words, owing to never having done 'psychedelics', I have come to discriminate between thoughts that correspond to reality and thoughts that are just my own delusions, that make use of vague, irreal concepts (think 'purpose' or 'soul' or 'essence' or 'duality' in place of mathematical or statistical concepts).

But if I did 'psychedelics', the soul- and duality-tier concepts would take over, and I would be fucked for life. They basically disable introspection.
>>
>>28536769
Ah, so yours was a generic priority shift, 'I understood I should be nicer', with a dish of pretentious 'psychedelic' objectivization of that, 'I OBJECTIVELY understood I should be nicer'. Also apparently making you more convinced that 'prick' is an objective term.
>>
>>28536835
>>28536769
...Plus, of course, the mandatory self-importance of 'muh sekrit drug' 'you won't understand unless you try it yourself'. Shithead.
>>
>>28536769
(Not to mention that you probably were much more fun to be around before the trip.)
>>
>>28536754
You said you didn't find it meaningful, so I attempted to make it meaningful to you, specifically how novel insight into one's own problems may occur. How is that a strawman?

>fuck with the brain
>constant shit grammar
>claims to be above "such" rambling due to lack of understanding

It's clear to me now that your pseudo-intellect knows no bounds. Have fun asserting your very strong opinions on matters you obviously have no knowledge of.
>>
try mescaline first desu
>>
>>28536929
Your strawman was you replied as if my point weren't the fact that 'psychedelics' make you ramble to no end about 'the importance of understanding that perceptions and perspectives are subjective and that everyone has his own personal point of view and *yawn*', while disabling your ability to notice and become interested in real problems, taking real cognition, such as pointing out exact mistakes in my grammar (your objection is going to be 'it sounds wrong', right?), debugging why reCAPTCHA loads slow for me, writing a JavaScript one-liner to toggle JavaScript in my Firefox so to speed it up, noticing druggie fallacies of confusing subjective changes for objective realizations, 'what truly matters is...', and such.
>>
>>28536607
You sound pretty damaged yourself, but that's why we're all here isn't it?
>>
>>28537008
In short, 'psychedelics' obliterate your vagueness detector.
>>
>>28537035
>You sound pretty damaged yourself

I'm an outlier. In terms of intelligence, a leftlier; in terms of attachment to its proper application, a rightlier.
>>
>>28534253
>>28534387
>>28535563
Listen to these guys, OP
>>
>>28537080
>Listen to these guys

>>28534253
>It's not the magical life-changing substance
>>28535563
>Guarantee you'll have a life changing experience.

Are you implying that one should exercise one's ability to deal with cognitive dissonance before the trip?
>>
Having done some mushrooms in the past, I must say it was nice OP.
LSD shouldn't be that much different, perhaps it's even better.

But each person experiences their altered state differently. In some people, it causes some mental damage, some people start doing it often, other people such as myself do it a few times to see what it's like and that's that.
>>
>>28537008
I think you're confusing me for someone else, I never rambled on about perspectives. I said in one line, that it MAY give insight into why he feels the way he does. Way to blow it out of proportion. I haven't said anything about subjective/objective, as it is a pretty pointless thing to argue. I don't usually point out grammar flaws but yours is so shit it makes reading your posts a fucking nightmare, especially this one, holy crap. Heard of full stops before? Ever graduated high-school?

I love how you are guilty of the same stupid nonsense you are criticizing others of, using subjectivity vs"objective realisations" as an argument. Fucking hysterical. I know you have to be young and stupid to get sucked into discussing subjectivity vs objectivity, as it is completely futile and adds nothing to the discussion.
>>
File: 1410527218892.gif (2 MB, 420x361) Image search: [Google]
1410527218892.gif
2 MB, 420x361
Thought I'd add my 2 cents to this clusterfuck of a thread.

It's fun, not life changing, but an enjoyable experience for sure, try to do it mid to late afternoon because the world is far too busy during the day.

Tips and tricks:
- Don't look at yourself in the mirror, you won't like what you see.
- Be prepared to be sweaty, cold sweats and LSD go hand in hand.
- Be prepared to not eat during your trip, I'd suggest having a decent meal half an hour or a full hour before your trip because you're not gonna be eating for the next 16 hours or so. It's not that you can't eat, it's that you won't want to.
- Be prepared to not sleep when you go to bed. LSD has famous insomniac effects, so you're gonna be up for at least 14 hours after you start your trip and you will only get a couple hours of sleep that night tops. Probably 6-8 the next, though it varies from person to person.
- Don't waste your trip on movies, go experience things first hand.
- Have a shaman to help you out, make sure it's someone who knows what LSD is like and you know you can trust, you'll be pretty vulnerable while you're tripping.
- Light, happy music is pretty good to have playing. I wouldn't recommend Death Grips.
- Look at the stars and the moon, they're pretty cool.
- When you're coming down from your trip have a couple light cartoons or sitcoms like the Office to pass time; nothing with any heavy themes or too much going on in the plot, cartoons like Adventure Time work well here.
- Always remember you are tripping, anything can be explained by remembering you're tripping.
- Let feelings or objects that catch your interest take you, snap out of them if you don't like where it's headed.
- Don't try to act sober, it just wastes the experience.
- Get yourself some incense to burn. Playing with the smoke is great fun, the smell is nice.

cont.
>>
>>28537206
- Write interesting thoughts down, a fun way to do it is with a sharpie and your skin. Because of the lack of REM sleep you're gonna get you won't remember a lot of the details, chances are reading them back later on is gonna be pretty cool.
- Trip with close friends if you can (inb4) it makes the experience more fun talking to them because you're all vibing on the same sort of level.
- Visual hallucinations aren't like my first post picture. Things are gonna change size and shape slightly, almost like they're under water or something, but you won't see a barrage of colours.
- Smoke weed on the comedown to mellow it out a bit.
- Don't do things you don't want to do.
- Don't do things you're uncomfortable with
- Don't think about spiders
- Don't think about spiders all over your face.
>>
>>28533961
Kek, sure kiddo. Did you read that here?

If you have any mental issues or anxiety issues you should stay away from acid.
>>
>>28537008
>confusing subjective changes for objective realizations
>objective realizations
Autism, the post.
>>
>>28537262
>If you have any mental issues or anxiety issues you should stay away from acid
And what if i don't? What would happen then?
>>
>>28537262
I dont think this is necessarily true. ive dealt with clinical depression/adhd/ possibly on the spectrum for quite a while and done acid many times, without freaking out or having a bad trip. ive had negative thoughts sometimes but the acid almost makes it easier to put them into perspective than when im sober. meanwhile, ive had normie friends with no apparent problems absolutely FLIP SHIT on acid, one threw a plate and was screaming so loud in my apartment I thought the cops were going to be called. I eventually had to pop him in the face and call his uncle to pick him up
>>
>>28537204
>I never rambled

'Thing x causes behaviour y.'
'What?!?! What are you talking about? I think you're deeply confused. I never did y after doing x.'

>it is completely futile and adds nothing to the discussion

See you literally on /r/LSD or someplace in a day or two, talking about the importance of broadening one's preconceptions, filthy hypocrite.
>>
>>28537626
>>28537204
Also, I didn't even think you could be as uneducated as to misuse the term 'grammar' to refer to ambiguous criteria such as readability of a post. But yes, I now remembered that this is a thing -- people would call a grammar nazi someone who pointed out fucking typos, wouldn't they?
>>
>>28537612
>put them into perspective

Like all druggie bullshit, this phrase needs to die.

It implies objectivity. It implies that there is a 'proper' attitude towards the thing. There is no such thing as 'putting one's problems into a perspective'. Somebody who literally kills themselves over a typo in their essay still cannot objectively be told to 'put it into perspective'. This error epitomizes 'psychedelic' presumption of 'I think it's right, therefore it's right'.
>>
Microdosing LSD has changed my life. I'm far more productive and content than I used to be.
>>
>>28537749
>I'm far more productive

According to you only. You haven't become more productive or creative on any measure except shitty enjoyment of life and other people and such.
>>
>>28537768
>>28537749
(As a matter of fact, 'psychedelics' make people *less* creative by making them more complacent of their productions, the 'wow it's so great already!' phenomenon -- they lower dissatisfaction.)
>>
>>28537110
Anon was pointing out that depending on the dosage it can be life changing, which is true. One or two tabs is fun but like 5 + or a lot of shrooms can really change your perspective
>>
>>28537800
>change your perspective

I should just stop trying to get people to comprehend that 'lol I realized I should have loved myself/everyone/thing x' is just a dumb change of taste in stuff, should I?
>>
>>28537768
I wouldn't say so. I used to procrastinate and slack often, but I've been able to have the energy to enjoy reading, exercising vigorously, working and studying a foreign language ever since I began microdosing.
>>
>>28537847
I would rather stay depressed than find sense in pop psychology books as you're reading.
>>
>>28537847
After a recent 400ug trip I spontaneously decided to quit smoking as well, whereas before I never contemplated it. Many of my trips have had a similar effect, increasing my desire to improve my abject situation.
>>28537917
There's no knowing whether LSD would help your depression, and I'm not suggesting that microdosing would benefit everyone, this is just my personal experience. The drug will often amplify your current state. It's better gone into with a positive mindset, during a period free from turbulence anyhow.
>than find sense in pop psychology books as you're reading.
I don't know what gave you that impression, but I've been reading the The Brothers Karamazov.
>>
>>28537206
>>28537261

you are not getting any better advice from this place than these two posts.
I've done 100mg of 1p-lsd and I didn't much enjoy it, I realised even if i manage to lie and manipulate a girl into wanting to be around me for more than 2 seconds she'll just cuckme because I'm such a boring pushover, my dog is going to die, all my friends and family are disappointed in me and I live is squalor because I'm a lazy shit. cycling around was cool on it, it might be ok if you have friends or can go outside somewhere.

Wasn't as bad as shrooms though.
>>
File: IMG_1821514240.jpg (179 KB, 785x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1821514240.jpg
179 KB, 785x1000
Fuck finaly Rose thread on /b/but just Rose picture
>>
>>28536255
>>28536305
Not Katya. Natalia Poklonskaya
>>
File: 1454340357332.jpg (54 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1454340357332.jpg
54 KB, 640x718
no other drug thread so i'll discuss today's haul

just got home from wisdom tooth oral surgery and now i have a bottle of 20 7.5/325 hydrocodone acetaminophen

ive never been high on opiates, i think im going to wait until tomorrow to start taking them. how many should i take to feel it? this will be on an empty stomach. i weigh 195lbs. anything that potentiates it? like the way that weed potentiates dxm
>>
>>28538193
OP here it is Katya. I saved it from a mixup thread a while back just because I thought it was beautiful I bet Natalia thrown in would be just as good.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I think the plan is to do it with a two good friends on a sunny day outside so should be good.
>>
File: IMG_17577522176.jpg (74 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_17577522176.jpg
74 KB, 400x533
Wrong dor lol, its not /b/ anyway
Rose i miss you so so so so much hope you will come back soon,I wish you good luck, dont forget you are best girl I'm ever seen.Good luck Girl from the rock show......
>>
If you enjoy your experience and wish to expand on it, The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley is an interesting, relevant read.
>>
>>28538258
Actually my memory messed up. I think it was both of them.

Natalia Poklonskaya + Katya Lischina
>>
>>28538394
I mean I've ever seen.. You know that android keyboard vocabulary
>>
I actually have a similar situation to OP, I might be a schizo but I'm not sure because sometimes I feel normal, should I still do it
>>
>>28536336
That is what i meant you autistic retard...
>>
>>28534468
I'm pretty sure at least half of "LSD" sales in the country are Research Chemicals being passed off as Acid.
>>
>>28535925
I suggest solo because even with other people the vibe can go south quick just remember if you start feeling down just do something listen to your music watch something nostalgic like a fave movie. Ive done it with friends before and usually one of them always freaks out and the vibe turns after to try and fix the kid or just roll with the downers.
>>
>>28533961
It's horrible.

If you have mental issues it multiplies them. It turns a mild schizo or bipolar into a madman.
>>
>>28537206
Looking in the mirror is pretty fun you little pussy
>>
It was enjoyable for me. I just feel high for some hours and thats it. But then again, i later discovered it wasnt lsd but nbombe o idk something like that, suppouse to be similar
>>
>>28541493
Fugg. Meant wasnt* couldnt sleep for 2 days and had severe neck pain. Also hearth beating at max speed
>>
>>28533961
if you are at a party with a bunch of people who are also on it you will have a ton of fun. you will smile and laugh harder than you have in your entire life. however most parties only last a few hours but the effects of LSD linger for over an entire day. Once you go back into the "Real World" AKA not around other people that are tripping the paranoia will set in and what used to be seemingly boring everyday tasks will become terrifying. You need to arrange a DD if you plan on going anywhere because driving is also very difficult and dangerous while on it. Eventually you will just want to go back to normal, but do to the fact that the drug prevents you from sleeping you will be stuck in this limbo type hell for quite some time. Best to do it in an environment like a music festival where you don't have to act "normal" or be around regular people for the duration of at least two days. Eventually when it finally does wear off you will crash immediately and probably sleep 12+ hours. You won't feel "normal" again until you wake back up.
>>
>>28538199
Don't get over zealous and take too many or you will get a stomach ache. Just take like two and see what happens and slowly crank the dose up.
>>
>>28536835
He sounds a lot happier than you. Whether it let's you realize anything or not if LSD makes one happier I'd sure as hell do it.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.