[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: sun-dresses-10.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
sun-dresses-10.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
Fembots, two questions:

1) With summer approaching, what are you planning to wear while out and about?

2) Do you enjoy being able to "turn heads". I.e. men obviously glancing at you to check you out more than once?
>>
>>28533617

>going out
If I do a flannel shirt as always, a hoody and jeans
>turning heads
I dress like a guy and always look down
>>
>implying a real robot goes out and about
>>
daisy dukes and flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off and bottom rolled up

oui
>>
>>28533637
>If I do a flannel shirt as always, a hoody and jeans
>I dress like a guy and always look down

My name is not important.
>>
>>28533644
This guy gets it.

Aside from getting dressed in my uniform to go to my wagecuck job I wear jammies all other times because I prefer to stay in.
>>
>>28533654

What is important is what I am going to do.
>>
>>28533637
I wish more girls dressed like tomboys

not that my opinion matters
>>
>>28533617
black on black on black
no
>>
>>28533687
it doesnt m8
>>
>>28533651
I always wanted to violently rape JLH.
>>
>>28533687
Or for that matter that your opinion is WRONG. Girls should wear skirts, because skirts are sexy and you are sexually attracted to men.
>>
I wish girls dressed in heavy medieval armor, that's so fucking hot. Instead they just get some tape, and tape up their nipples/clit/anus, and call it a day.
>>
Short shorts and tank tops to be completely honest with you bots. I don't go out much anyway.
>>
>>28533699
and yet you seem to think yours does, tripfag
>>
what the fuck do fembots look like? Holy shit, in that other thread there was just a bunch of pics of some random lewd girl, and old archived pics. What do you actual fembots who I have to interact with everyday actually look like?
>>
>>28533720

>responding to bait
>responding to trips who trip to get attention

good job
>>
>>28533711
cool beans

>>28533720
cuz it does
>>
>>28533719
I'm surprised. That's actually quite slutty.
>>
>>28533756
those tricksters always get me
>>
>>28533617
>Leaving the house

Unless I'm supposed to look put together I wear sweatpants and a hoodie. If it's hot I don't leave the house unless I really REALLY need to. Like, dying. If it's summer and I have to leave the house I try to do it in the morning or evening, or on rainy days to avoid the heat.

Actually leggings and a cardigan are just as comfy if not more and look 100x more professional and cute. Just a pro tip
>>
>>28533915
>taking pride in looking like a slob

Pls fembot.

Pls...
>>
>>28533617
1) Skirts and blouses or dresses, same as always
2) I always stare at the ground when I walk so I don't notice such things even if they happen (which I doubt they do).
>>
>>28533915
>leggings
>professional
>>
File: kuroneko.jpg (358 KB, 1920x2353) Image search: [Google]
kuroneko.jpg
358 KB, 1920x2353
>With summer approaching, what are you planning to wear while out and about?
Well, when I actually leave the house I like feeling like an anime girl with no problems at all, so like pic related.
>Do you enjoy being able to "turn heads". I.e. men obviously glancing at you to check you out more than once?
No, I have severe social anxiety and if I got gawked at I might freak out.

I also don't consider myself a robot
>>
>>28533637
This kind of style is more attractive to me than short shorts and tank tops.
>>
>>28534207
It literally takes you from smelly neet, to plain but presentable, also depending where you go dressing like a slob can actually turn more heads than if I were to dress normal. If I brush my hair and wear it down I look cute even.

>>28534270
I mean like the cotton ones that don't show your panties when they stretch over your ass. Also the cardigan should cover your bum just in case, sorry I wasn't more clear
>>
>>28533617
You can tell someone is autistic when they feel the need to explain what turn heads means
>>
File: 1462586035603.jpg (28 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462586035603.jpg
28 KB, 512x512
>what are you planning to wear
Something cute, small and maybe frilly. I want to feel as light as I can.
>Do you enjoy being able to "turn heads"
Yes, it feels nice to know you're being craved by other people.
>>
>>28533617
>leaving the house

When I do I wear my comfy dress or pants and a t shirt.
>>
>>28534368
>Something cute, small and maybe frilly. I want to feel as light as I can.

Do you like dresses that can easily be lifted up?

>Yes, it feels nice to know you're being craved by other people.

Does it turn you on at all?

Would you let a guy fuck you in a public park on a hot day?
>>
90% of dudes are creepy i dont want to turn their heads
>>
>>28534501
>90% of dudes are unattractive and I don't want to turn their heads

ftfy.
>>
>>28534501
>Tripfag
>Non-hambeast
Pick one and kill yourself
>>
>>28534272

oh look, weeb trash.

who wants to put money on her being a trashy cosplayer or lolita with lots of sexual partners?
>>
>>28533617
If it's hot outside I usually wear a plain tank top and some long loose pants. I have a black short skirt and black long skirt but I barely ever wear them because of my legs.
>>
>>28534700
Oh also I don't pay a lot of attention to my surroundings so I don't really care who looks at me, I don't notice them anyway.
>>
>>28534721
>pretending to be indifferent

LOL
>>
>>28534721
Yeah me 2 girl, its like why pay attention i kno they are lookin at me and i kno im hot so its like not even a biggie!
>>
>>28534739
>>28534812
Femanons on suicide watch!
>>
>>28534826
Oh fuck off. Seriously.
>>
>>28535223
[triggered]

Don't be a whore and we won't make fun of you.
>>
>>28534460
Yes, and yes.
I'm an exhibitionist though
>>
>>28535830
>I'm an exhibitionist though

Have you ever acted on these fantasies irl?
>>
Large coveralls with reflective striping, heavy boots, and a hard hat. With a layer of grime and coal so thick you can't see my skin.

Need money too much to afford days off

Idk. Guys turn heads, but so do girls. Maybe because of my appearance, but probably just out of interest because I'm ridiculously tall. I tend to assume people don't see me as beautiful
>>
>>28533617
1. Same thing as usual, skirts, shorts and dresses

2. No, it actually makes me uncomfortable, but I deal with it.
>>
>What are you planning to wear while out and about?
Flirty sun dresses, flowing skirts with crop tops, denim cut offs with bathing suit, swimsuit cover-ups, maxi dresses to show off height and curves, cute heels and wedge sandals.

2) Do you enjoy being able to "turn heads"?
Absolutely. I love the attention from both girls and guys. It makes me feel like a goddess and gives an incredible confidence boost.
>>
>>28536122

and you people wonder why rape is so prevalent.
>>
>>28536159
It helps that I don't live somewhere infested with depraved minorities~
>>
>>28536181

there are parts of paris where white french women can't wear normal summer clothes anymore.
>>
>>28535873
Not really.. If you don't count not wearing panties on some really horny days. I've only walked fully naked in empty parks, and I'm almost sure nobody saw me.
>>
>>28536235
>Crazy, histrionic, exhibitionist fembot

Please be single and cute.
>>
>>28536217
It seems like a good chunk of Europe is in a very sorry state in that regard. I feel bad for the people being punished by their government's embracing of immigration.
>>
>>28536306

just don't date or involve yourself with non-whites.

most good white girls don't.
>>
>>28536267
I am. But I'm from Jewrope
>>
>>28536357
No problemo crazy anon. So am I.
>>
sun dresses are pretty much the hottest thing a girl can wear

yoga pants and all that shit are degenerate filth, sun dresses are pure
>>
>>28536321
Oh, absolutely. I've never been fond of the idea of interaction with other races, really. What I've encountered first hand has been very unsavory.
>>
>>28533617
Why would I want peaple paying attention to me?
>>
>>28536396
Now this is the sort of fembot who deserves love and a good marriage
>>
>>28536357

What part of Europe?

And how submissive are you?
>>
I work with what I have so jeans/basic tops or tanks. This thread is a good reminder I really need to go shopping.

I do but still get embarrassed especially if it's a cute teen boy can't stand how cute teen boys make me feel, older men (like 45+) are kind of weird to be checked out by but are the ones who blatantly look the most. It's the guys around my age that are rare which is disappointing.

I pretend not to notice, nice to know I'm not totally hideous though
>>
>>28533617
1. I plan on wearing whatever Chad wants

2. Only Chad's head. Don't look at me creeper.
>>
I can understand wanting to look nice but why do you have to wear shit like thongs or lacey panties underneath a short sun dress?

That's just inviting bad shit.
>>
ITT: men playing dressup
>>
Jeans and white/grey/black tshirt casually, typical business casual garbage to work
No, I hate attention

>>28537842

If you don't wear a thong people can see panty lines, which is even worse. Most panties marketed to women are lacey, even cotton ones have lace trim.
>>
>>28537901
Oh come on. You're wearing a dress. There's no panty lines, you only wear thongs for sexual purposes.
>>
>>28533617
>1) With summer approaching, what are you planning to wear while out and about?
Most likely a tshirt, something white and a little bit loose. I sweat a lot so I can't go crazy with fabrics and colors. And a pair of jeans, I can't be bother to shave my legs, I live far away from the sea, so it doesn't matter. And sandals.

>2) Do you enjoy being able to "turn heads". I.e. men obviously glancing at you to check you out more than once?
If it was the case, I'd enjoy it. I hate girls who complain about men staring or being catcalled, I think it's really enjoyable.

what about you boys, what are you going to wear this summer?
>>
>>28537956

Most women find an underwear style they like and stick to it. Or they just only had thongs left in their drawer. Or they want to have a cute thong on for when they get home and fuck their boyfriend. Not everything revolves around sexually frustrating you.
>>
>>28533759
Lol to a bunch of low life faggots
Have fun having no value in the real world and knowing that what little attractiveness you have will eventually fade
>>
>>28538015
Just make babies God damn it.
>>
Usually a combo of cardigan/tank top/shorts, Or one of my golf outfits(visor, polo and a skirt) ^_^
I like being checked out, but I wouldn't want to turn heads, too much anxiety desu.
>tfw my only happy place is the golf course
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.