[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you found out that everyone else was invited besides you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1462672563768.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1462672563768.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
>tfw you found out that everyone else was invited besides you
>>
>>28533270
every
single
fucking
time
>>
>>28533270
>>28533277
just ask yourself how many times do you invite them to anything. Friendship is a two way street
>>
>>28533291

>he thinks they want him as their friend
>>
>>28533270
Show up anyway just to see their pissed off faces
>>
Yeah.

Unless you offer any kind of use for someone, they won't even bother with you. You have to meet a thousand of demands just to pretend you have friends.
>>
>>28533291
"I'm sorry Anon I didn't have time to show up to your party. I was with my real friends."
>>
>>28533291
I try asking some people if they want to do something but they never fucking do anything. It then literally becomes the matter of should I still continue even though they've done nothing to add or should I wait for something, or even just drop it completely.

It's fucking shit because when I do see each others, we have a blast and everything but it always seems to be through other people and yet when I try I get nothing.
>>
>>28533291
It was for the surprise birthday party of a... friend this time. The landwhale who organized it was all smiles and shit when the times she talked to, but apparently
>she doesn't like very much, anon

What the fuck is wrong with these people

At least I have few friends, i guess
>>
>>28533291
That's the problem, it's always us who have to do all the work, i invited 1 cunt to one of my birthday parties and another party on top of that, cunt didn't return the favor, glad i wasn't invited in the end though t b h, cause some thugs showed up and raided the place beating the shit out of everyone, so good riddance, also he lost his phone at one of my parties too.
>>
File: 631.png (336 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
631.png
336 KB, 600x700
>>28533433
Tell us more about the thug story anon
>>
>>28533433
cunt
his
what the fuck
>>
Go anyway. Man up.
>>
File: 79Ng4.gif (857 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
79Ng4.gif
857 KB, 240x228
>>28533270
>tfw it's the party of the q2 you've been pining for, but she wants nothing to do with you because you're too weird obviously
>tfw the godawful Chad who's trying to be your friend sends you a message "guess whose party I'm going tonight? XD"
>tfw later that night same Chad texts you a random rude joke because he thought of you during the party
>tfw Chad and his Chad bros have been hanging with qt all throughout uni since they're all normal and well adjusted
>tfw the Chads have photos and videos of qt in her bathing suit, from their shared holiday, since they consider her hilariously fat and they secretly laugh about it
>tfw on Monday the Chads discuss in front of you how it was "the party of the year!!!"

This is a true story btw. Normies, you disgusting pieces of shit, off the planet now!
>>
>>28533291
This, from a Chad in middle school I ended up as a beta in high school because I was a retard and told them "Nah, I.. I have to go to my Uncle I swear!!"

If you have friends just don't lie to them so you don't up a robot
>>
>>28533291
All the time.
It's normally like this in any group that im in
Getting p fucking sick of this desu
Why can't I just find at least one person that actually wants to be around me, fuck.
>>
>>28533270
Used to be me, now for some reason I get invited to things
>>
>me, 13
>at school
>hear "friend" saying "that sure was a fun birthday party yesterday right?"
>feel like shit cuz I didnt even got invited
>decide not to cry and act as if I hadnt heard him
>other normie says "lol wait he didnt hear you"
>"friend" comes closer and repeats
>go home and cry

Never had a friend since, fuck them I dont even need them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.