[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you got a girlfriend, would you beat her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1460388505195.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460388505195.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
If you got a girlfriend, would you beat her?
>>
File: 1461745232581.jpg (36 KB, 396x367) Image search: [Google]
1461745232581.jpg
36 KB, 396x367
Only if she looked at other males or badmouthed my dakimakura
>>
id beat her at soul calibur
>>
no I would literally never stop hugging her
>>
no
I'd love her
>>
File: Happy-Frog-.png (45 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-.png
45 KB, 195x179
>>28532939
Yes i would, you actually have to put a woman in her place every now and then. I'd probably rape her as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwkhwCMUnBg
>>
I'd beat her vagina with my penis
>>
>>28533017

You forgot to mention that it also feels pretty good to beat them.
>>
I'll tongue punch her and penis stab her ax wound.
>>
>>28533008

Sometimes, you need to beat the ones you love. It's for their own good.
>>
>>28532939

I would beat her at Mario kart, and she will playfully beat me with her skinny hands and I will laugh it off as I go in and hug her, while we collapse together on the sofa, embracing each other
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.