[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you would actually be a really great father to your kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1410540270477.jpg (91 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1410540270477.jpg
91 KB, 653x490
>tfw you would actually be a really great father to your kids because you know exactly what your parent(s) did wrong
>tfw you have lots of helpful fatherly advice to give but no one to listen to it
>tfw all your wisdom will go to waste while Trayvontavius the local neighborhood crack dealer sires his fifth kid of the year
It's just not fair.
>>
>>28532862
Oh, you're so delusional and probably going to make the same amount of mistakes as your papa. The people who are SO SURE they're going to be awesome parents usually make the worst.
>>
If you were so fucking wise then you'd know how to get a GF and you wouldn't be whining, posting wojaks on 4chan.
>>
>>28532895
The process of getting a girlfriend is completely different from the process of raising a child. You know that, right?
>>
>>28532862
i know the feel op. the other posters itt are just faggot underage
>>
>>28532908
He has a point though. The best fathers teach by example. Why don't you clean up your life and live by your own personal standards? The GF can wait.
>>
>>28532908
My point is that if you can't even get a GF then you are objectively lacking in wisdom and know-how and wouldn't make a good father, despite your proclamations. You are a man-child.
>>
>>28532978
>implying there's any value to the "wisdom" of how to get a gf
>>
>>28532978
Wrong. If I weren't ugly and saddled with a crippling anxiety disorder then I'd be happily married by now. Just because there are certain aspects of getting a girlfriend and having children that are out of my control doesn't mean I lack knowledge in how to do so, nor does it mean that I can't impart that knowledge upon my children.
>>
>>28532978
all the greatest philosophers must have spawned huge genetic dynasties then huh?

do you actually think wisdom makes a fucking difference with child rearing or gf getting
>>
>>28532862
>tfw when you had absolutely amazing parents who did everything in life for you and gave you everything
>tfw you would probably sell your child for 10 bucks at the black market

I find it funny how people with shitty parents want to be better and people with good parents just don't care (often times)
>>
>>28533041
>all the greatest philosophers must have spawned huge genetic dynasties then huh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius_Genealogy_Compilation_Committee

>In 2005, the Guinness Book of World Records recognized the Confucius genealogical line as the longest family tree in history, with 86 recorded generations over 2,500 years. The Chinese philosopher (551 to 479 BCE) is thought to have 3 million descendants all over the world.
>>
>>28533004
Of course there's value to that. How are you going to teach your son to get a GF if you don't know how to yourself? Not to mention that basic social skills in general are a huge part of doing well in life.

>>28533010
You obviously lack knowledge in how to do so if you have not exercised that knowledge. Being ugly and having social anxiety is not an excuse. If you really had wisdom then you would overcome those issues. You'd seek therapy and medication, you'd work on improving your situation. Instead you whine about it on 4chan. Because you're not wise at all.

>>28533041
Being able to do philisophy well doesn't have a whole lot to do with having wisdom applicable to real life. Just like great writers are often retards about how to live their own lives. If you can't get a GF then you are not wise as a whole.
>>
>>28533004
Uhhh...the value is reproduction. You know, that's how you get kids on the first place.
>>
>>28533158
>Being ugly and having social anxiety is not an excuse.
How are they not excuses?

>If you really had wisdom then you would overcome those issues. You'd seek therapy and medication, you'd work on improving your situation. Instead you whine about it on 4chan. Because you're not wise at all.
>implying I'm not in therapy
>implying I'm not on medication
Face it, normo, just because there are certain circumstances that are beyond my control doesn't mean I lack knowledge.
>>
>>28533192
The fact that you call people 'normo' tells me unequivocally that you are a stupid manchild. Yes, you lack knowledge. The fact that you're unwilling to accept it only drives home the point. Dunning-Kruger effect in full swing over here.
>>
>>28532959
>>28532862
I too know this feel, but I feel that bringing another conciousness into the world is really cruel. I'm never gonna be a biological father, but the process for adoption is made impossible for single men. Life is suffering.
>>
I just wanted a family.
A wife and kids.
I'm 28 years old, I've never even held a girl's hand.

I'm crying.
>>
File: 1450743440284.gif (1 MB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
1450743440284.gif
1 MB, 350x265
>>28532862
I don't know, I feel like everyone thinks they'd be a better parent because of all the shit their parents did, but the older I get the more I realise I am quite similar to my parents and I know I'd love my kid but I don't know how to take care or really raise a kid. My parents put me through a whole lot of shit and the generation/technology gap is really annoying sometimes but my parents actually did a really good job of supporting me and trying to give me the best life they could give me. I would never be able to make all the sacrifices my parents made for me especially if my kid was as much of a fuck up as I was, it seems like I'm just not enough of an adult to handle it but I'm getting older and I have to learn how to take on these responsibilities.

TLDR; raising a kid is probably a lot harder than you'd think, imagine trying to raise a shitty kid like yourself would you be able to put up with all the shit you put your parents through?
>>
>>28533202
Using playful slang briefly on the internet doesn't really tell you anything whatsoever about my maturity. And what kind of argument is that?
>You don't think you're wrong, therefore you're wrong!
How convenient for you.
>>
I think I'm going to kill myself soon.
Every day I realise more and more that there's nothing for me in this world, and I'll never be truly happy.
>>
>>28533249
I think OP realize he has to talk to his kid and empower them to make decisions and just notice them in general.
That's where parents usually go wrong, and that is what creates robots.
>>
>>28532885
Its not really hard to be a better father than mine was. Just not be an agressive abusive alcoholic piece of shit.
>>
>>28533247
If you wanted one then you should've taken action to make it happen. You still can. Stop crying and do something to improve your situation.

>>28533275
That's not my argument. My argument is that you are clearly ignorant, and not only that, but you are ignorant about your own ignorance, which is doubly damning. If you were really mature then you'd shut up about your 'feels', stop posting memes, work on your appearance and anxiety, and get a fucking GF.
>>
>>28533419
>Stop crying and do something to improve your situation.

I am.
I'm just trying to find the best way to make it look like an accident so my mother doesn't blame herself.
>>
File: 1460433432651.jpg (26 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1460433432651.jpg
26 KB, 500x580
It's very easy to be a good parent, normies are just retarded and lack self-awareness so they refuse to acknowledge their parental failures and instead blame their kids for growing up fucked. Here's how you do it:
>1) Actually plan to have kids. This rules out like 85% of people, right here. Don't have unprotected sex until you decide you want kids. Don't have kids outside of wedlock. Boom. You have drastically improved your children's lives already.
>2) Boost your children's self-esteem as much as possible. Push them towards sports/activities from an early age. Encourage them to be sociable. Don't let them waste too much time in front of a computer or television.
>3) Don't be an alcoholic. Don't abuse your kids.
>4) Encourage your children to stand up for themselves. Assure them that you'll never punish them for defending themselves, even if they might get in trouble at school. Don't raise meek doormats.
>5) Don't raise whores. Teach your kids the importance of waiting until you find the right person before you have sex.
>6) Don't let them neglect their schoolwok and grades. At the same time, don't let them neglect their health for their grades, either.
>7) Communicate with your kids. Be open and honest and friendly, but don't hesitate to be strict or firm when the situation calls for it. Don't be a cuck who lets his kids call him by his first name. Conversely, don't let your kids fear you. Don't let them think they can't talk to you.
>8) Work hard to leave them as much money as possible.
Was that really so hard?
>>
>>28533563
Should I molest them?
>>
>>28533728
Don't you love them?
>>
>>28532862
Don't lose hope anon. i have been there too. Just be patient
> i would actually buy a beer to most of the people here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.