[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bumhole hurts for a couple of days. >Take a shit today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 7j6uy.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
7j6uy.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>Bumhole hurts for a couple of days.
>Take a shit today
>Wipe my ass
>There's blood all over the place.

Worrying

And no it's not because I've been having gay sex or putting things up my bum. I've not been doing that.
>>
It's probably nothing.

Don't worry about it op.
>>
>>28532688
>I've not been doing that.

You should start. Your bumhole is weak because you haven't been building up its resistance levels with small caliber dildos.
>>
>>28532688
Why are you asking /r9k/?
Go to a doctor you fuck.
>>
Stop shoving things up your ass.

How the fuck is this not original?
>>
>>28532714
Because I have a busy couple of weeks ahead and I'd rather have a bloody bumhole than take time out of my dedicated routine of shitposting and studying.
>>
you probably have haemorrhoids because you eat unhealthy and shit too rarely.
>>
>>28532741
Yeah, except blood coming from your ass can be indicative of serious health issues.
>>
It's probably just hemmeroids. I've had them before and your situation, aside from having stuff put up your ass, sounds pretty similar to mine.
>>
>>28532760
Yeah, in this day and age I'd rather take my chances with dying than risk getting kicked out of uni.
>>
>>28532688
OP will be fine
>>
>>28532760
If blood coming from your ass is fresh and red then it's almost never serious. The time to worry is when it's black or brown, because that means the bleeding is coming from somewhere in your digestive system.
>>
>>28532773
>what is academic consideration
Rightyo then.

>>28532799
Source of your knowledge? Not outright doubt, just curious.
>>
>>28532799
I'd like to add that there are things that can make your shit look black that aren't internal bleeding, so people don't freak out. Like eating too much spinach or blueberries.
>>
>>28532688
Is it red or brown or black blood? The darker it is, the higher up your tract its coming from.

Unless there is significant quantities, red blood is probably not too bad that probably means you have like a heamarroid or a tear in your sphincter which is painful but no cause for alarm as just doing a dry or overly large shit can cause that and it will heal with time.

Darker blood can be a sign of numerous things and you should see a GP immediately.
>>
>>28532893
It looks like normal blood, like if you got a papercut on your finger.
>>
>>28532819
Can confirm, have talked to my doctor about this before. Probably just an anal fissure desu
>>
>>28532919
Should be fine then if we are talking about no more than a thimble-full, probably just a fissure or tear (which can still hurt like fuck so my condolences.).
>>
>>28532799
This. Might be hemorrhoids.
>>
>>28532688
>have to press really hard
>suddenly bleed like someone stabbed me in the butt

do i have butt cancer?
>>
>>28532688
Likely a tear in your rectum. Happened to me too, stop Shitting so hard and drink more water.
>>
>>28532799
>>28532976
Can confirm, happened to me a few times about a year ago. Probably hemorrhoids, nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1443732936814.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443732936814.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>28532688
Sounds like hemos op.

I've been having fucked up problems ever since i stopped smoking and started shitting rarely because nothing else would trigger my shitting like a morning cig.

Nowdays when i shit i take weird shits, lots of fragmented shit, farting, have to push hard. I try to always eat cooked food for dinner, no processed microwave stuff or anything, i eat some fruit and vegetables too, started drinking a few grams of fibre, like psyllium husks and shit.

Nothing fucking helps, often around my shit there is dark as fuck liquid but it doesn't look like blood to me. Might be the wine or beer that i drink each night, like 2-3 beers or a glass or two of wine.

Anyways i might be dying too because i constantly feel like shit. Fuck it my life is shit anyway. What i hate the most is that i always feel like i need to take a shit and when i do, a few hours later it comes back and i start to feel bloated and heavy.
>>
>>28532688
I get chafed asshole after playing sports sometimes, but does anyone actually get really sharp pain in their rectum really randomly sometimes? I don't even know how to describe it but it feels like a really sharp ache right around the rim of my asshole. Usually happens when I'm sitting down
>>
>>28533199
Chrons?
>>
>>28534705
it's possible i guess, i visited a gastro doc few months back, he just gave me some basic shit like probiotics and told me he thinks i might have problems with the beer drinking and told me that if i want to investigate further i would need a colonoscopy but this shit scares me big time because i live in a shitty country with shit doctors and one harder wanking can perforate your fucking colon and kill you in seconds

besides i don't even have the money for this shit because i have to pay out of the pocket for it here, fuck my life
>>
>>28533199
Honestly psyllium husks turn into rocks in my stomach and I get a shredded asshole from even a little bit.

Tons of vegetables on the other hand, that'll make big shits. Get bulk packages of vegetables (or just even cans like mixed without potatoes) and just eat at least a can worth. I guess 300-400g in one go.
>>
>>28534913
What vegetables would be best to eat for the biggest shits? I tried eating salads and shit but i just ended up with a bloated abdomen and LOTS of fucking gas, painful as fuck. It might just be my mind playing with me but i feel like the extra fibre supplement with the psyllium husks actually helps me a lot, before i drank a spoonful of it each morning i would sometimes go without an urge to shit 3-4 days and just feel full and heavy, now with it sometimes i get violent and painful shits but i have less gas and i shit more often and shits aren't that fragmented
>>
>>28534194
Haha, I get that, too. It usually happens when I'm standing and I have to clench my bunghole and tuck my ass under myself.
>>
>>28534974
Yeah you definitely have some disease. Most vegetables that have any fiber are fine. Things like beans tend to be, like, more gassy or sludgy than fibrous. I haven't had problems with lima beans or other veges. Fruits are usually soluble fiber so they're all gassy. Berries like blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries are full of fiber.

Coffee stimulates the intestines.

Have you checked if you're allergic to gluten? Literally loss of intestinal function and bleeding and shit are symptoms.
>>
>>28535044
Yeah i drink coffee but it doesn't really do much for me.

I don't really know how to check for gluten allergy.
>>
>>28532688
I had hemorroids once or twice, even if it hurts massage it a bit in the shower and clean it gently but thourouly, if you sit all day try to move a bit more, stand up evey hour or so and keep that asshole clean. Its paramount for it to heal, if youre carefull no other hemorroid will burst and everything with heal itself pretty quickly
>>
>>28535091
oh also avoid spicy food at all cost
>>
You probably have cancer
Srsly
>>
>>28535088
You either take gluten-based food out of your diet (grains) or just go to a doctor and get a test. They're not expensive, and you could probably even do it through some online service, though I'd obviously question the reliability of that.
>>
>>28535168
Well i was at two different docs but they didn't offer me any gluten allergy tests or anything like that.

Also i believe i eat non-gluten grainy stuff, like the bread is non-gluten, could the beer cause problems? I don't drink much beer nowdays though, mostly a bit of wine each night.
>>
File: reimu_by_kaztah.png (134 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
reimu_by_kaztah.png
134 KB, 480x640
ITT: excessive amounts of butthurt
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.