[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forced to move out >parents get me a condo in the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>forced to move out
>parents get me a condo in the next town over
>live here for 2 years almost
>drunk yesterday
>talking to mailman
>tell him i keep getting this stupid bitches mail in my mail
>show him the stack of mail I have yet to throw out this month
>he says "oh....that girl went missing about 2 or 3 years ago"
>wtf, what?
>tells me she dissapeared and was never found, just her car
>think hes just a crazy mail man bullshitting just to talk
>google her name when i go inside from smoking
>actually was reported missing 2 years ago
>never found
>her car was found burned 50 miles away on a dirt air strip 2 days after she went missing
holy fucking shit bros.

I'm legitimately scared whoever did it might think I'm her boyfriend sense I live where she used to live now and come back for me too
>>
>>28532659
relax she probably just killed herself
>>
>>28532659
You are too paranoid
>>
>might think i'm her boyfriend
HAHAHAHA oh I wouldn't worry about that
>>
>>28532733
>killed herself
>then somehow burned her car without her in it

how the fuck do you do that
>>
what is in the letters?
>>
>>28533486
don't know. It's a federal offense in the US to open someone elses mail

By the markings on the outsides of most of the mail its credit card bills or offers.

Mostly its just junk mail with her name
>>
>>28532659
>I live where she used to live now and come back for me too
Life isn't a horror movie, retard.
>>
>>28532755
Gasoline in car, cheap clock connected to battery connnected to broken lightbulb.
Electricity will power lightbulb if done correctly, because bulb is broken, the inner wire will quickly burn and ignite the gasoline. At that time you can be far away and do whatever you want.

^ shit example though because clock and ignition circuit would survive the flames. However it really isnt hard to make suicide look like murder
>>
>>28533665
open and see whats in them retard else youre just throwing them away?
>>
>>28533717
because she's still missing. The police could still come to her previous address looking for clues, and the first thing they are going to do it look at her mail sense she never put an address change in. Or some new investigator could think the "boyfriend" is still living there and start going though my garbage and see I've been opening her mail

any scenario could happen
>>
>>28533746
open them then burn them and tell them you threw them out. it's not hard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.