[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449558189773.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1449558189773.gif
164 KB, 494x332
being a friendless, virgin neet or friendless, virgin wagecuck?

I got fierd from my job today because I didn't get to work this morning(last night was more bad then usually at work)
the job had a 2 qts work there, one have a bf and the secend is not working evrey week because she is in the army.(Israeli)
but most of the times I work with Arabs.
jew and arabs are just too different and there is language barrier and culture barrier, so working with them was hell. Oh and of course the girls allready had almost fixed shifts so they worked together and I got stuck with the arabs.

I felt more depressed every time I had to go working.
so now I am neet again.

I only feel a sense of missed opportunity because I wanted to work with a girl I had good connection with(I think, because I only worked once with her)
mabye I will try talk to her of asked her out just so I woun't feel this?

pic related this was me today.
>>
Wagecucks have money and agency.
NEETs have comfort.
I couldn't tell you which is better because I've never been a full time wagecuck.

>a girl I had good connection with
>I only worked once with her
wut
>>
If you're a neet,you're constantly put under pressure by your parents and always have to put up with their condescending remarks.

If your a wagecuck,you get put under pressure by your boss but sometimes you might get a cool boss who's understanding.

My Vote? I'd say better to be a wagie. At least you have money to help with your sorrows and who knows,you might even find a job you like.
>>
>>28532298
I'm a NEET and my parents are very nice to me because it's mostly their fault I'm a fuck-up.
I don't even live with them.
>>
>>28532247

>a girl I had good connection with
>I only worked once with her
>wut

I meant I "worked one" time not "once". my bad sorry

I worked one time with her and met her twice between shifts. and I connected with her fast
>>
Bump
Hsjeiwjshdisj
>>
It really depends on a lot of things.

I'm 8 years a NEET, I've managed to survive on savings for some of the time, but then I started to go into real poverty, it's only a random set of circumstances that now allow me to remain comfortably NEET. NEET is significantly better for me, I realised relatively early on that it was always going to be a losers game for me...seeing all these young girls working around me, knowing that most saw me as irrelevant, most (practically all) had boyfriends, and these boyfriends all earnt more than these girls and were normie and outgoing. There was no room for advancement for me because I'm just an introvert by nature and can never be the outgoing type that you need to be to get promoted in pre-existing corporations\government\organisations.

You really have to look at how you'll survive, don't go NEET for any extended period of time if you suspect somewhere down the line you're going to have to choose between homelessness and killing yourself. If you go NEET for too long it because increasingly hard to get back into work, I think. Also depending on your personality type, having someone to simply talk to, even if it's about nothing meaningful, just work and the weather, is something that can act as an 'anchor' for your sanity. You need someone to talk to, though if you're like me you could get that from chatting online to people.

You really need to think this through. Is there a way you could go NEET for a period and dedicate your time to making yourself happy and gaining a skill or something you could use to survive financially without working for others like a slave? Look into that.
>>
>>28532196
That's relative to the friendless virgin, wage cucking was hell on earth for me, neet life is difficult to find flaws in.
>>
>>28533246
> if you're like me you could get that from chatting online to people.
I can't

I will probely find onther job but it's will get me along time to do that.
also I have a meeting this month with social worker about studying course for free.(I don't know what)
>>
Bump, should have made the thread later.
>>
Maybe you'll meet ur qt crush again while in the gas chambers at Treblinka II: Electric Boogaloo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.