[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel fembots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 34
File: im_prettier_than_you.jpg (56 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
im_prettier_than_you.jpg
56 KB, 500x667
Fembots look at this fine female specimen of the human race. Alexandra Botez, a highly rated chess player.

How does it feel to know that she is prettier than you?
How does it feel to know that she is smarter than you?
How does it feel to know that she has far superior genes than you?
How does it feel to know that she is already more successful than you?
How does it feel to know that she gets attention from men, unlike you?
How does it feel to know that if she will definitely marry a far more successful and attractive man?
How does it feel to know that Chads will try to pursue her all the time, but for you only betacucks?
How does it feel to know that if she was in a room with you, you would be the second choice to any man?
How does it feel to know that she probably has a great family and friends to support her while you have little to no affection in your life?
How does it feel to know that in the future she would live happily having lived her life to the full while you barely have a life to begin with?
How does it feel to know that she has left a mark on the world albeit a small one, while you will be forgotten even in your own family?
>>
>>28531918
>How does it feel

Like you want to see me be upset
>>
File: alejandra-botez-9.jpg (69 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
alejandra-botez-9.jpg
69 KB, 500x671
She probably saw one of you fembots in public and thought to herself "I feel sorry for her"
>>
>>28531918
>How does it feel to know that she has left a mark on the world albeit a small one, while you will be forgotten even in your own family?

I don't getit, I thought people here on r9k were enlighted enough to let go of their egos, who the fuck cares about something like that?
>>
>>28531946
she better check her privilege, mate
>>
File: cute.jpg (81 KB, 688x628) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
81 KB, 688x628
She's out there with the community, educating children and you lowlife fembots are here trying to get attention from betacucks.
>>
She's not even that good. I legitimately could beat her at chess.
>>
>>28531938
Cheeky slut
>>
>>28531938
>Fembots

Oh shit I missed that. I thought this was directed at me.

>I don't know who's jewing who anymore.jpg
>>
>>28531959
This absolutely cracked me up
>>
>>28531974
see
>>28531979

Male here.

>Implying any woman bright enough to make that comment would browse this website

Loving every laugh senpai
>>
>>28531971
Only because she's a girl
>>
>>28531918
>How does it feel to know that she is prettier than you?
she isn't
>How does it feel to know that she is smarter than you?
its ok
>How does it feel to know that she has far superior genes than you?
does she?
>How does it feel to know that she is already more successful than you?
she won't be when i graduate from stem
>How does it feel to know that she gets attention from men, unlike you?
i get attention just not from who i want
>How does it feel to know that if she will definitely marry a far more successful and attractive man?
by the way she dresses, i doubt this
>How does it feel to know that Chads will try to pursue her all the time, but for you only betacucks?
i am not attracted to chads and i always turn them down
>How does it feel to know that if she was in a room with you, you would be the second choice to any man?
not really
>How does it feel to know that she probably has a great family and friends to support her while you have little to no affection in your life?
i do
>How does it feel to know that in the future she would live happily having lived her life to the full while you barely have a life to begin with?
/
>How does it feel to know that she has left a mark on the world albeit a small one, while you will be forgotten even in your own family?
its ok
>>
File: my_bf_is_a_doctor.jpg (764 KB, 3500x5245) Image search: [Google]
my_bf_is_a_doctor.jpg
764 KB, 3500x5245
Everyday she wakes up without all the fembot insecurities. She knows that she is pretty. She knows that she is smart. And everybody else agrees. While you try to validate yourselves in a Chinese Cartoon Chatroom
>>
>>28531970
Fuck, I'd love to be shrinked to hamster size and being swalloed and digested alive by her.

Imagine being inside her and kwnowing you'll fuel her beautiful face, her long hair, her gorgeous body, her incredible intelligence.
>>
>>28532021
What the fuck is wrong with you? That's actually incredibly messed up
>>
>>28532044
It's the only sexual fantasy I've ever had since I was a little kid.
>>
>>28531998

Actually because she's some pleb sub-2100 ches player who thinks she's hot shit because she has titties
>>
File: alejandra-botez-1.jpg (80 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
alejandra-botez-1.jpg
80 KB, 500x689
Unlike what all the soap commercials you second rate females watch say. Not all women are beautiful. But she truly is. And she is smart too. Look at this fine specimen.
>>
>be an avarage looking women
>do something somewhat decent
>get praised, news articles written, feminist google propaganda makes a google doodle out of you, warning boyz women are here and we rock at chess :ppp!

Meanwhile theres tons of men her skill level who only play for fun.
Be glad youre not this cunt, girls
>>
>>28532067
>B L A C K E D

well it was a fun fantasy while it lasted
>>
File: 1445747974003.png (423 KB, 525x486) Image search: [Google]
1445747974003.png
423 KB, 525x486
>>28532084
top kok lol
>>
>>28531918
This is the kind of woman you could actually forgive if she cheated. A "fembot" wouldn't be worth the effort.
>>
File: 1445752694925.jpg (69 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1445752694925.jpg
69 KB, 599x449
>>28532069
lol you got triggered
>>
>>28532067
>that opening

Women are truly retards.
>>
>>28532105
She looks like the kind of women that I would do everything I can to win back her love. A typical fembot is not even worth it.
>>
I want to cum on her brain.
>>
File: alexandra-botez-beauty-37.jpg (26 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
alexandra-botez-beauty-37.jpg
26 KB, 402x500
Just look at her. Damn.. She looks beautiful in any picture. But you fembots have to take a pic at a certain angle or certain lighting to not look disgusting.
>>
Makes me feel indifferent?? like i hate myself already, seeing this makes no difference, i already no they are superior women everywhere, you aren't teaching me anything anon.
>>
>>28532013
>Claims to be prettier than her
>Claims to be able to become more successful than her
>Claims to not be attracted to attractive people
>Claims to be the first choice to pick if she was in a room with her
> Claims to get support from friends and family

>Claims to be a Fembot

You can't be both a Fembot and be better than this girl at the same time.
>>
>>28532183
She has ugly brown eyes and ugly dark brown hair and I have beautiful blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair. Also, she's fat.
>>
>>28532208
>>Claims to be prettier than her
she could pass as my less attractive sister, i have bigger eyes and a better face shape
>>Claims to be able to become more successful than her
med school says hi
>>Claims to not be attracted to attractive people
I just don't find the classical immature chad to be attractive because I'm only into serious relationships
>>Claims to be the first choice to pick if she was in a room with her
thats true
>> Claims to get support from friends and family
I do, not as much as i wish but i do
>>Claims to be a Fembot
well... I do go on here when /fit/ gets too boring
>>
>>28532013
>>How does it feel to know that she is prettier than you?
>she isn't

Hahahahahaha the denial is real mang.. What are you a supermodel? GTFO
>>
>>28532243
>She's fat

She's really not.
>>
http://lichess.org/LHQGDRb8
>>
>>28532243
>still thinks blue eyes blonde hair is a good thing
Hows life in 1990?
>>
>>28531918

Nobody leaves a mark on this world, time will destroy everything and everything will be forgotten
>>
shes not even highly rated you liar
>>
>>28532324
compared to fembots she definitely is highly rated. fucking retard.
>>
>>28532243
>fat
the go to insult a typical disgusting fembot would say.
>>
>>28531918
I really don't care, good for her. Then again not a fembot, I misclicked and meant to go on /sci/

Eh, I mean, I don't think so. But I don't care.
Could be, FIDE says she's the same age as me and her score is 2092. That's really good, I never did more than fuck around in the chessclub, but I did beat a bunch of kids who had a score of 1800. Could be that they let me win, could be luck, could be anything really. With her it's clearly not that.
Depends how you look at it, in different aspects for sure.
I'm happy with where I am, I'm successful.
That's not true, she gets mostly chessbetacucks hitting on her, because she spends all day with them.
>How does it feel to know that if she will definitely marry a far more successful and attractive man?
I doubt this. But does it even matter?
>How does it feel to know that Chads will try to pursue her all the time, but for you only betacucks?
^
>How does it feel to know that if she was in a room with you, you would be the second choice to any man?
^
>How does it feel to know that she probably has a great family and friends to support her while you have little to no affection in your life?
^
>How does it feel to know that in the future she would live happily having lived her life to the full while you barely have a life to begin with?
^
^

Try harder OP, you could've talked about how she isn't a lazy smelly girl who is using being an intellectual as an excuse to look like a turkish man on estrogen.
>>
File: 1420414546465.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1420414546465.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>28531970
WHY DON'T WOMEN WEAR DRESSES LIKE THAT ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>28532372
I've seen a few girls dress like that. But only the cutie thin types can pull it off. It's so cutesy looking right? Makes me want to give her flowers and serenade her with songs and shiiet.
>>
File: 1449774421504.png (158 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
1449774421504.png
158 KB, 489x501
>>28532361
>Don't care
Obviously u do cunt.
>>
>>28532390
I WANT TO SMELL HER HAIR AND HOLD HER TIGHT AND NEVER LET GO
>>
>>28531970
I'd love to do that with checkers, just fucking wreck a dozen kids concurrently
>>
>>28532372
Only very slender girls or boyish figure ones can pull it off. It's designed to create shape to those who do not have it. If the girl has prominent hips, the dress won't look good.
>>
>>28532415
I want to press my cheeks against hers and kiss her. I want to hug her while we watch netflix. Slowly falling asleep together.
>>
somewhere in the world, an anon baits

i feel nothing
>>
>>28532248
Then it's possible you don't know what a Fembot is, a Fembot is a woman who has never been viewed as attractive by anyone you've met or been in a real relationship before.

By claiming you're more attractive and soon to be more successful than the girl in the picture, you're saying that there are guys out there who will see you as a possible partner.

You're not a Fembot, just a person who enjoys reading /r9k/
>>
>>28532372
Chad prefers when women wear booty shorts
>>
>>28532463
eventho its bait. it's true.
>>
>>28531970
Based on knowing about her for exactly 30 seconds and seeing three photos I've concluded that I'd do just about fucking anything to get to be her, even for a day
>>
File: 1450915595629.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450915595629.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>28532508
she looks like that girl that will save you from your depression and make you happy again. She looks like the kind of girl that you want to love forever and grow old with.
>>
I don't even know how to play chess so I don't care
>>
that's the type of woman that deserves to be treated like a queen
>>
I want to impregnate that girl.
>>
>>28531918
You realize women aren't as petty as robots right? Only beta males get upset over this stuff
>>
>>28531918
Yeah shes cool and pretty but were all gonna fucking die one day. whats the point mays well just slit my throat right now.
>>
>>28532574
She looks like the Disney princess type.
>>
>>28532406
I'd say, if you want to try to trigger someone, you'll have more fun with
>>28532013
This girl really cares, but then again it's most likely Spoony having a breakdown again.
>>
>>28531918
Does she like anime, manga, vydia and programming? If not, then she's just shit.
>>
>>28532574
She wants to be beaten and abused by Chad.

Women are disgusting creatures with revolting desires.

Every single one of them.
>>
File: 1446739434216.png (297 KB, 479x376) Image search: [Google]
1446739434216.png
297 KB, 479x376
>>28532586
>You realize women aren't as petty as robots right?
>>
>you will never fuck her autistic pussy
>>
File: 1458534744896.jpg (28 KB, 415x499) Image search: [Google]
1458534744896.jpg
28 KB, 415x499
It's okay I guess. Sucks that she has a mole and fat eyelids though. I mean I don't want to bash someone that isn't you and doesn't even know about this mongolian energy drink forum
I'm rich so I guess that's okay also I'm a NEET so what did I expect?
She doesn't.
From a chess career? Good on her, since this isn't you, anon.
I don't really want it. Being a beta bitch fills the void.
How does it feel to know that if she will definitely marry a far more successful and attractive man?
How so? I'm dating a soon to be doctor. He's not chad but he's attractive.
How does it feel to know that Chads will try to pursue her all the time, but for you only betacucks?
I'm only friends with people who are like me, betas.
How does it feel to know that if she was in a room with you, you would be the second choice to any man?
I'd be fine. Plus why would I be in a room with her? I don't even play chess. Maybe an elevator? I'm taken, this would be her opportunity to get a boyfriend.
How does it feel to know that she probably has a great family and friends to support her while you have little to no affection in your life?
I may have no great family or friends (that aren't online) but I come from a rich family, even if they don't support me.
How does it feel to know that in the future she would live happily having lived her life to the full while you barely have a life to begin with?
Why do you think that anon? I'm living comfy, that was my goal. To be comfy and to be an artist. I'm doing both.
How does it feel to know that she has left a mark on the world albeit a small one, while you will be forgotten even in your own family?
Maybe someone finds my paintings in death
>>
>>28532658
I would have green texted this shit but the comment limit hit me in the fucking face
>>
>>28531918
Sad.
Sad again.
Still sad.
Sad sad sad.
I don't really care about this one.
This one neither. I have a robobf who is perfect for me.
Neither Chads nor betacucks persue me and that's fine with me.
I think this is the saddest one.
My family loves me even if I am a big disappointment. I have a couple of friends too, so idc.
Nope, changed my mind, this is the worst one. I have no life and that's true. Sad.
She will be forgotten too, just a bit later than me I guess. She doesn't matter as much as you think. You will be forgotten too, OP. Sooner or later.
>>
File: padme_kek.jpg (43 KB, 599x591) Image search: [Google]
padme_kek.jpg
43 KB, 599x591
>tfw you're an ugly fembot but still get plenty of male attention

Why be jealous of other women?
>>
>>28532708
>still get plenty of male attention
sure you do.
>>
Tbh men would jump on anything that has tits, so why be mad of other women
>>
>>28532766
Okay anon, you sure showed me

>>28532783
This desu
>>
>>28532790
Just keep telling yourself that men are attracted to you. As long as it helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>28532783
Yeah but this girl is the type of girl that men would truly love. Any lowlife fembot can be a human fleshlight.
>>
>>28532834
Will do! I only really care about my bf being attracted to me though
>>
>>28532864
NO! NO SELF WORTH ALLOWED!
>>
>>28532708
She gets romance. You get a pump-and-dump.
>>
File: 1447594702221.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447594702221.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>>28532864
>being so triggered that she has to mention her existance of a bf
>>
Is it bad if I don't think she is? She's got a bigger chin than me, weird eyebrows, chubby cheeks, and small-ish eyes.
Smartness is kind of subjective. She might be good at chess and book smart but I like to think I'm street smart. I don't really care about how smart I am, either way - I just appreciate the fact that there are women smarter than me, I wouldn't be jealous because of it.
I won't lie, she probably does have better genes but I don't judge others (or myself) off of their genes - something they can't control. So, I don't care.
I'm sure her definition of success and mine vastly differ - but again, I don't care. Everyone lives their life at their own pace and success is diffrent to everyone.
I actually get an annoying amount of attention from men, but I won't lie - it's because of my breasts and friendliness.
Don't know that for sure and even if she did, I'd be happy for her because she seems nice enough to deserve a good man.

[Pt. 1]
>>
File: 1450005204696.jpg (19 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1450005204696.jpg
19 KB, 250x243
>>28532876
> SELF WORTH
Go back to tumblr or facebook for that shit you cunt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28532783
There are top-tier women like this, and there are practice girls like you.
>>
>>28532884
>[Pt. 1]
lets keep it at that.
>>
>>28532876
I take it back!

>>28532881
I don't think you know what triggered means, anon. Mentioning my bf just proves my point.
>>
It makes me feel annoyed mostly, because betacucks are clingy and submissive.
A little bit upset, but I'd be like "Hey, go get that dick, girl"
I have great family and friends so this isn't applicable to me.
I'm pretty satisfied with my life and I'm looking forward to the future so it doesn't make me feel anything.
Who knows if that will even be true or not?

[Pt. 2]
I guess I'm too confident and not enough of a fembot for this to work on me kek.
>>
File: 1462124846542.jpg (43 KB, 220x319) Image search: [Google]
1462124846542.jpg
43 KB, 220x319
>>28532901
This to be honest senpai. A lot of """"fembots"""" think that the attention they get from men are the same as the attention 9/10s get everyday.
>>
File: 1446865621310.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1446865621310.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>28532912
>Mentioning my bf just proves my point.
>>
>>28532864
>>28532912
How much is he willing to sacrifice for you? Can you envision him proposing to you? Wanting kids? Have you tried bringing it up?
>>
File: 1463135543994.jpg (56 KB, 527x705) Image search: [Google]
1463135543994.jpg
56 KB, 527x705
>>28532945
It does. Just look at my first post!

>being this triggered by my bf
>>
>>28532971
He's never talked about wanting or not wanting children but his mom told me that he's talked about marrying me to her when we've saved up enough. I think he wants us to own a house together first
>>
>>28532623
It's true. Robots are the most shallow bitchy little girls around. Its pretty sad actually.
>>
feels shitty but then I remember that hierarchy is natural and equality is a meme anyway so I just have to accept my place in life
>>
File: 1449991488717.jpg (49 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1449991488717.jpg
49 KB, 556x561
>>28532973
>trying to imply that I'm the one being triggered
>still mentioning she has a bf
holy kek
>>
File: 1450400098551.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1450400098551.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
>>28533025
>hierarchy is natural and equality is a meme anyway so I just have to accept my place in life
This is the true answer to all our insecurities. Thanks based fembot
>>
File: 1463134472823.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463134472823.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>28533026
>>still mentioning she has a bf
You haven't not mentioned him either
>>
>>28531918
Smarter? For playing chess?

I'm nearly an CM, ELO rating is 2197. I'm fucking amazing at chess, but I'm still an idiot. I'm good at chess as a game, I'm good as a strategist, but I fucking fail at anything else.

Also Botez is shit.
>>
File: 1449799941109.png (258 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449799941109.png
258 KB, 600x600
>>28533048
because having a bf is the only thing that deludes the fact that you are disgusting in the eyes of most people. You're probably a 3/10 glasses wearing fatty. Unless you can prove me wrong.
>>
>>28532123
>Sciss defence
>retarded
holy fuck do you even chess
>>
>>28532912
Mentioning your bf proves your not a Fembot, your comments here are irrelevant and do not add anything to the original point of this thread which is directly asking for fembots opinions. By having a bf you are automatically not a Fembot.
>>
File: 1462956758056.jpg (156 KB, 805x849) Image search: [Google]
1462956758056.jpg
156 KB, 805x849
Ok so if anons are this angry about a fembot having a boyfriend doesn't that make them normie? Betas don't stand up to women, even online.
>>
>>28531952
I personally don't care. These threads never make me feel more or less of anything because I'm actually not low IQ/dictated by Freudian instincts. I just never understood the purpose of comparing yourself to other people or jealousy. It's the equivalent of actively wanting to make yourself feel bad.

These threads just never mean anything to me and uh, I kinda wish people would stop posting these about "better" women or "better" men than "us robots". Subjectivity and complexity and all the different types of ways in which one can attain fulfillment considered... Maybe the girl in the OP only ever wanted to be a ugly robot's slave and please him sexually the whole day and night :^)
>>
>>28533105
>I just never understood the purpose of comparing yourself to other people or jealousy
Maybe it's because you are in denial.
>>
File: 59965702.jpg (31 KB, 404x351) Image search: [Google]
59965702.jpg
31 KB, 404x351
>>28533086
6/10, contacts not glasses, underweight. Not that you'll believe me of course

>>28533099
>you are automatically not a Fembot.
Take that back!
>>
File: 1446867288749.jpg (28 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1446867288749.jpg
28 KB, 500x361
>>28533135
>6/10
so that's why you got all triggered by OP.
>>
>>28533135
>>you are automatically not a Fembot.
>Take that back!
ugh..this is the type of cringy "lol nuu I'm a leet haxxor girl" that I always come across in tumblr. fucking kill yourself you cunt.
>>
>>28533160
Are you dense? I acknowledged I'm a fembot in my first post

>>28533179
No
>>
>>28531970
>>28532067
I think I lost all of my hnnngs, there such a qt out there.

my god.
>>
>>28531918
She isn't
She certainly is not, chess is easy.
She doesn't.
She isn't-
I do, unfortunately.
I don't mind
I don't mind
I'd like that
But that's not true
My life is wonderful and exactly the way I desire it to be.
I won't be forgotten.
My mark on the world is already substantially bigger than hers.
>>
>>28533104
Fembots don't have boyfriends, it's why they're fembots, claiming to be a Fembot while having a boyfriend is like claiming you're a robot while having a girlfriend. Gender isn't the problem, because weather they're male or female, they'll both be told to "GET OUT NORMIE!"
>>
File: 1451172540312.jpg (132 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451172540312.jpg
132 KB, 800x800
>>28533191
They are qts out there that look like that and have high iqs. But you know you will never hold her hands and cuddle with her at night.
>>
>>28533197

toasty roastie puss puss
>>
>>28533210
I agree. Fuck normies.
>>
>>28533190
You are clearly the type of girl that like to hop on the internet meme bandwagons and be like "penguin of doomMMM I'm quirkie and randomzz". You are a source of cringe GTFO you cunt.
>>
>>28533131
Maybe it's because I'm autistic and actually have a relevant enough IQ towards nor being ruled by animal instincts.

I'm not a fembot anyway. I don't even think there are that many ACTUAL fembots. Most girls in here are just depressed/mentally ill NEETs. Or just oldfags who enjoy reading this board.
>>
>>28533243
You are a source of cringe GTFO you cunt
No
>>
>>28532670
>>28532658
you are a normie seeking validation, please get out and never return you cancer,

there is normiebook, go there and never leave.
>>
File: 1450266069850.png (21 KB, 261x200) Image search: [Google]
1450266069850.png
21 KB, 261x200
>>28533283
k. if you're not gonna gtfo, please don't make cringy tumblr like comments ever again.
>>
>>28531918

>I'm male, I would hope so.
>Not.
>She's a spic.
>A female chess player? AHAHAHAHAHA, not.
>I do get attention from men, just not sexual attention.
>Again, I'm not gay. I can only hope to get a female close to as awesome as me. Seeing the severity of IQ differences between the sexes, it's very unlikely.
>Please reword this.
>Wrong.
>I'm given more affection than I want or deserve, while returning little.
>female chess player
>Wrong.

I'm not a robot though, sometimes I visit R9K for keks, and this was the first thread I saw. Sad attempt to self deprecate, OP.
>>
>>28532682
>I have a couple of friends too, so idc
>claiming to be a robot
you also have a bf, please leave, you disgust me, you failed staecy, leave and be normalfag somewhere else.
>>
>>28533213
Most high IQ women I've met were beautiful or at least distinguished looking. For the most part, they looked extremely elegant. I was in a special class for high IQ kids, all my female classmates looked lovely, I'm female too but my aesthetics are more... Hm, how should I put it, I think I have some really old European facial features. The other girls definitely had a more assertive/Alpine look.
>>
>>28533307
>please don't make cringy tumblr like comments ever again.
Tell me an easier way to get people mad and I won't
>>
>>28532243
Sure you do, little piggy.
>>
>>28533336
>Tell me an easier way to get people mad
Kill yourself. That would make me really mad.
>>
>>28533190
>Are you dense? I acknowledged I'm a fembot in my first post
Why are you so determined to be a Fembot? I don't understand, no one wants to be a robot by choice unless they hate society. Not being a robot is a good thing, why are you so determined to be called something which means a failure by society standards? Not being a Fembot is a good thing!
>>
>>28532372
Because women nowadays prefer to be as masculine as possible because feminism tells them its more empowering. Look at how triggered the jelly bitches get on here
>>
>>28532918
>confident
>fembot

Get out failed staecy.
>>
>>28533393
I am not beautiful and am autistic. I don't have any friends or a social life. Barely leave my house. Not a normie

>>28533389
But my bf would miss me :^)
>>
>>28533393
She thinks being a fembot is like being called a nerd. Fucking female normies. Even more retarded than the male ones.
>>
>>28533421
You are not a fembot if you have a bf you fucking cunt. Jesus fucking christ are you this fucking stupid. The term is not like being called a nerd. Get the fuck out. Seriously.
>>
>>28533421
oh I'm sure he won't miss you for too long.
>>
>>28533309
It was adressed to fembots, What are you, a tranny?
>>
>>28533459
>You are not a fembot if you have a bf you fucking cunt.
Says who? He's just as autistic as me

>The term is not like being called a nerd
Of course it's not. I wouldn't call myself that

>>28533469
I doubt he'd ever get another gf, so he would if only for for that reason
>>
>>28533421
You're a cyborg or a failed normie then.
>>
>>28533213
I don't even feel bad, is not like a lower grill would even talk to me. so it is ok,
>>28533334
this makes me somewhat happy and I don't even know why., there are such qts out there.
>>
>>28533508
>Says who?
Let's just completely throw out the definition of robot and let anyone call themselves one.
>>
>>28533508
>Says who? He's just as autistic as me
oh my god. women truly are stupid. No need replying to my comment I'm out.
>>
>>28533508
>I doubt he'd ever get another gf
I'm sure he can do better.
>>
>>28533526
lower tier girls sometimes talk to me, but the thought of there being goddess like women out there always make me feel sad.
>>
>>28533541
Plenty of men here who have girlfriends/go on dates and still call themselves robots. If I were a normie I'd call myself a normie, but I'm not

>>28533558
You're not wrong

Okay no you for you
>>
>>28533581
why would it make feel bad?

don't be sad
you are lucky, at least you have hope finding a loyal lowclass qt sometime somwhere., you can make the shine and be happy.
>>
>>28533590
>Plenty of men here who have girlfriends/go on dates and still call themselves robots.
Yeah and those men should GTFO and so should you.
>>
>>28533590
>Plenty of men here who have girlfriends/go on dates and still call themselves robots

please leave already failed stacey.
Robot is not a good term, is not cool yet to be called one like a nerd, wait a few years, go and post on normiebook o edgy you were posting here.

but leave alredy, ffs.
>>
>>28533607
>at least you have hope finding a loyal lowclass qt sometime somwhere
and you dont? why?
>>
>>28533590
And that makes those men normalscum who are full of shit.
>>
>>28533635
well lower tiers don't even look at me, kek.
>>
>>28531918
OP, you're missing a major point here. Most of us wouldn't be here if we were anything else but the bottom feeders in love & life.

So really, like 95 - 99% of the people are prettier and get more love and affection than we do, on a daily basis. Supermodels, chess masters or scientsts are so far beyond even the normal gray mass that already stands above us, that we can't even see them.

Why would I care about this girl in your picture, when there are a billion others between me and her with a fraction of her qualifications, who are STILL more loved than I am? It's like asking how my hand feels when you stab at it, after you already cut it off. So no, I don't feel a thing. This, here, it doesn't even matter. I haven't ever even reached far enough to have to care.
>>
>>28533738
>It's like asking how my hand feels when you stab at it, after you already cut it off. I don't feel a thing.
That's a cold feel.

Do we blame the normals for it? Did they cut off our hand so they can feel like they're better than us? Normalscum love shitting on those beneath them. It makes them feel closer to their superiors and celebrities.
>>
Doesn't phase me at all. 99% of the white thin young women (such as myself) that I see on a daily basis are prettier than me. I stopped caring when I came to terms with the fact that I'm ugly. Every time I go outside I'm reminded that I'm probably the ugliest white woman on the planet.

As for the other stuff, I'm pretty smart. Most people have a better family than I do though, that's just plain luck. I was born to a woman that hates everyone but herself.

As for men, it doesn't really matter. I've found my partner. And maybe I am a second choice to him. I know he'd dump me for girls far dumber and uglier than a chess player or supermodel in a heart beat. But at this point it's too late and I love him.

I've always been alone and always second place. I don't have parents that love me, I've never been a man's first choice. I'm used for experience in relationships and that's it. I don't have friends. I don't have anyone. If I died tomorrow, there wouldn't a funeral. No one would care, they would feel a burden removed.

The pathetic thing is that what keeps me going is my dog. I know that I'm not alone because my dog would rather be with me than any other woman or man in the world. The love and loyalty he experiences towards me is enough to keep me going. I'm not entirely alone because I have him and I need to stay alive for him. And hopefully for kids if I ever have any.
>>
>>28533738
Pretty much this, we've gone through all throughout school and life in general. OP's post is not a revelation.
>>
Her facial shape looks like she has unusually high test for a woman.
>>
>>28533197
>My life is wonderful
so, you are not a fembot
>>
>>28533852
>Do we blame the normals for it? Did they cut off our hand so they can feel like they're better than us?
What's the point? Why not just then blame the law for enabling normies to do that? Blame our leaders and government who basically create and maintain our legislation? Blame God for creating us?

It's not about blame. While on a bad mood I blame people the same as anyone, we all understand it's not really about blame. It's just life. Some of us were born retarded and dying in some remote desert of Africa. Others just like I was, enough worse off compared to the norm to get a shitty life in a western world. It's a shitty luck is all, blame has nothing to do with it.

Literally our only realistic choice anyway is to either fight it with surgery, debts and complications. To waste our entire lives hoping for some freak accident of a knight in shining armor like straight from a Disney story. Or to just accept it, and cope.

>>28533869
Hear hear.
>>
File: 1333744699730.jpg (37 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
1333744699730.jpg
37 KB, 400x249
Hourly reminder that all of the decent girls are already taken
>>
>>28531918
I've fucked her. True story.
>>
>>28534232
Green text it.

Orginiallseses
>>
>>28534232
suuuuuure... why would we assume otherwise?
>>
>>28531918
I feel okay, because I already know that I'm worthless. I have accepted that I'm a burden on society.
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59 KB, 625x626
>>28531918
>assuming her entire future and genetics based on her chess skills

She still looks like a bitch tbqh and unless she wins a Nobel peace prize then she isn't anything special. Then again this is b8, so...
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 798x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 798x960
>>28534133
There are still good girls out there that are in between relationships. It's at that moment that you need to grab them.
>>
>>28534133
Get a younger girlfriend then.
>>
>>28535298
spoppy pic. source?
>>
Why are there so many cucks in this thread
>>
>>28531918
>Im good at thinking inside the box, therefore i am smart!!!!

This meme needs to stop, thinking within conceptual boxes such as math or the game of chess only means you're a human calculator and says nothing about your ability to think outside the box and produce anything creative.

For a woman, who evolutionary evolved to think within conceptual spaces due to her staying within the tribal area and not exploring outward she might be exceptional but she will never dare question the mythos and ideals of her tribe as much as many men on the periphery do.
>>
>>28535347
all I see are normies that got triggered by the thread.
>>
>>28535366
you are not impressing anyone with all that jargon you fucking cringy faggot.
>>
>>28532291
was a good match guys
>>
>>28535273
>implying the nobel peace prize means anything
You can literally win it just for being black.
>>
>>28535366
>i'm smarter than all the geniuses, scientists and engineers because i've got street smarts
>>
>>28535298
>inbetween relationships
>implying girls worth dating are used goods
>>
>>28535273
>nobel peace prize
The Nobel Prize for the sciences are top tier awards. Nobel Peace Prize is absolutely meme tier.
>>
>>28535400
And you're not impressing me with your response, retard.

>>28535516
>geniuses
Geniuses are defined by their ability to think outside the box.

>scientists and engineers
There is some thinking done outside the box but never anything that questions the values of modernity.

What good is being "exceptional" when you conform to a declining civilization?
>>
>>28535634
>And you're not impressing me with your response, retard
LoL.Why would do that?
>>
>>28535634
>Geniuses are defined by their ability to think outside the box
anyone can be genius then. this fucking normie definition is for retards like you.
>>
>>28535727
>anyone
The modern average person cant think of much outside of money, sex, food, and sports.
>>
>>28532243
>has blue eyes and blonde hair
>probably the ugliest trailer trash ever
Hitler wouldn't have wanted you, you ugly roastie.
>>
File: 1462642894409.jpg (408 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462642894409.jpg
408 KB, 707x1000
>>28532198
Yes, but we're hoping reaffirming your inferiority brings you or some other ugly gril one step closer to suicide.
>>
>>28535910
what weeb cartoon is that?
>>
But I am prettier, smarter, and more charming.

I have no worries, anon.
>>
>>28536417

I'm sure you think so.
>>
File: vanessa.jpg (58 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
vanessa.jpg
58 KB, 372x372
>>28531918
>Alexandra Botez,
>>28531918
>>28531918
>Alexandra Botez

One of her past boyfriends was Asian and that was how she starting learning Mandarin. She now lives in China currently working for an investment firm.
>>
>>28536475
I know so.

That's why I'm posting about it on /r9k/
>>
>>28537005

post time-stamped pix or gtfo
>>
>>28532372
plenty of girls dress like this. if you'd come out and take a walk in a shopping street you'd see dozens. Hurry though, they'll start dressing warmer around september again.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.