[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Setting the record straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: donald-trump-hired.jpg (67 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-hired.jpg
67 KB, 400x300
Alright so it's been pretty hilarious checking out what kind of bullshit is spewed and regurgitated on this board.

As a PUA I have to set the record straight about women.

1.) Firstly so long as you're average looking (means no deformities, even so still many options) you can bang majority of women out there.

2.) Being with a girl that is only attracted to looks and money is a sure fire way to land a whore as a girlfriend, enjoy getting cucked. Simply avoid this

3.) The number 1 thing women care about, no matter their social status, wealth or religion is FUN. if you can master being a fun person you can have any women you desire.

4.) not all women are dirty whores who want to suck jamals dick and steal your money. Just like men there are many types of women out there.

5.) Every woman has her place in society. From the Cum Dumpster all the way to Fridget 10/10 religious babe. Consider it like an eco system and know what type of woman to use for your various stages in life.

6.) Charisma is the most powerful tool in the world.

7.) Don't shape your life to attract women, shape your life to be the most successful you can humanly be, remember there are literally millions of beautiful women that are attracted to whichever man you become.
>>
File: 897564.png (77 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
897564.png
77 KB, 250x272
>1.) Firstly so long as you're average looking you can bang majority of women out there.
False
>>
You can't help these idiots. Stop trying.
>>
File: 1463037528730.jpg (135 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
1463037528730.jpg
135 KB, 736x550
>>28531824
I'm deformed since I have a cleft lip what do I do?
>>
>>28531837
How does it feel to cry Every night grasping and desperately rattling the bars of the cage that was never locked?
>>
>>28531857
I don't know what you're talking about.
My problems have nothing to do with women or being a virgin.
You're still wrong though.
>>
>as a PUA

Stopped reading right there.

You lot are more tryhard and pathetic than the biggest loser on /r9k/.
>>
>>28531851
Send pic? I'll see what kind of story you can spin from this and how you might be able to rock it

>>28531873
You are putting a cap on your potential, it's actually one of the saddest things I can think of. What's stopping you from getting the girl of your dreams?
>>
>>28531851

be a furfag, they'll never know
>>
Thanks. I needed this. Been pretty lost. I know life is meaningless. I would just like fun with some qts while I drift through the void. Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 280x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 280x415
Fuck off kike, watch this documentary I'm saying this as a 6 ft. Tall White guy, who gets pussy.

It isn't because of a skill, or anything I just simply started talking to women at 17 and got laid. If I was 5'4 I'd be incel. I've had girls have crushes on me since 8th grade but never responded.

https://youtu.be/2V7TcSr9GiM
>>
>>28531898
I always find that being kind to strangers and the world always leads to me finding my next goal in life
>>
>>28531892
I'd rather not become an r9k meme. Thanks though.
>>
>>28531824
>1.) Firstly so long as you're average looking (means no deformities, even so still many options) you can bang majority of women out there.

Maybe if you pay enough? I guess hookers and gold diggers are a viable option

>if you can master being a fun person you can have any women you desire.
>Just like men there are many types of women out there

so there could be women who's number 1 thing they care about is, say for example looks and not having fun? And you could desire her and still not get her. Seems like a contradiction PUA
>>
>>28531824
>3.) The number 1 thing women care about, no matter their social status, wealth or religion is FUN. if you can master being a fun person you can have any women you desire.

This is true and it's why I'm completely and utterly fucked.
>>
>>28531925
You're right there is a contradiction, this isn't dogma. What I meant was there are millions of beautiful women that go for each respective category. But being fun allows you to basically net them all.
>>
>>28531948
ok but did you know that it's funner for a girl to fuck a hot guy who can afford to take her out to fancy places and vacations than to listen to an average looking guy try to make her laugh and neg her and shit?

Obviously being fun to be around will help but it isn't sufficient just by itself to cause biological sexual attraction and you are giving people false hope here if you actually are saying that or think that
>>
>>28531931
What are your interests? If you go to a university or college, chances are, you'll meet an attractive or at least semi-attractive girl who shares them. And trust me, the whole "opposites attract" thing is bullshit. The one who has common interests and goals will be the one you're best with. It may not work, but go for it.

And you'll be fun just by virtue of sharing interests
>>
>>28531931
It's all about taking baby steps man.

Use your superior abilities to find the funniest and enjoyable stories on the internet that's happened to other people.

Then memorise them and retell them as if it happened to you. Then get better at telling these stories. It won't make you a 100% fun person but it will give you a start.

Then you're telling you're stories to girls at work, class at bars that your friends drag you to. Eventually just telling these stories will create more stories.

Then start doing fun things with girls, like go karting or going to haunted mansions. Remember "If it makes for a good story, the fucking do it"
>>
>>28531978
You assume that all it takes to be fun is to talk, you need to have a fun personality and do fin shit. Being a fun person means you make the most ordinary things fun. Don't think of it as an act but a switch that you need to flick on your brain
>>
File: 1420358936299.jpg (247 KB, 1069x643) Image search: [Google]
1420358936299.jpg
247 KB, 1069x643
>>28532028
>As a PUA

Stopped there, end your life.
>>
>>28532641
This is literally the most autistic thing I have ever seen
>>
>Went to two speed dating events.
>Said yes to over 20 women.
>Rejected by every single one.

But you're right OP...sure sure.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.