[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women such traitors? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: unbelievable.gif (770 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable.gif
770 KB, 500x284
Why are women such traitors?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG_-FRK2EGU
listen to this bitch siding with the guy who's clearly in the wrong. I hope she got a beating when they both got home.

God damn these roasts out here.
>>
>crying when she has nothing to do with the conflict at all
>sides with the person clearly in the wrong instead of seeking justice cause muh feelz ;_;

Fucking hell this is infuriating. I'd have dumped that bitch on the side of the road after that.
>>
>>28531752
>these beta cucks trying to act manly

It was like watching women argue, or chickens peck at each other
>>
>>28532371
honestly lmao at their lifes. One guy even pulls out pepper spray cause he was spit on
>>
>>28532403
>youre in the wrong neighborhood
>well youre teaching your kid a bad lesson
>well your 18 so ha
>well i grew up in an apartment

and then he gets metaphorically cucked by sarah. This is just sad
>>
The bitch probably feels pretty happy thinking they both fought to get her attention or something.
>>
>>28531752
Because natural selection selected for women that accept their conquerors when they take their village by force.
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>>28531752
What's with her disgusting voice.
>>
>starts crying

dumb cunt needs a punch in th head, someone shut that woman up.e
>>
>>28533146
Truth, women get turned on by power of any sort, even if that power is completely fucking satanic evil, if the guy shows power and dominance over others, they get wet.
>>
File: beff.jpg (54 KB, 431x367) Image search: [Google]
beff.jpg
54 KB, 431x367
that guy needs to learn how to de-escalate a conflict jesus christ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.