[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your greatest fetish /r9k/, and how obtainable is it or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: IKE5uzT.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
IKE5uzT.gif
2 MB, 400x300
Whats your greatest fetish /r9k/, and how obtainable is it or realistic is it?
Also could it ever fuck woth your relationship/sexlife or how you see women?

>have massive breast expansion and lactating fetish
>tfw you will never have a massive lactating cow-titted gf
>>
>>28531617

Being in a loving relationship with an alternatively gently dominant (read: pegging)/submissive woman who is loyal and knows how to cook, clean, and is independently wealthy and also doesn't want children.
>>
>>28531617
rimming some legal jail bait teen. while taking lines of heroin so I last all night long. mean while shes tweaking and just making weird ahegao faces while I eat that freshly bathed asshole of hers and pour honey all over that puss. its pretty tame by these sites standards I guess.
>>
>>28531674
Alright its 6am and i wasnt expecting that. Thats pretty speciaifcally hardcore anon
>>
File: 1422155377392.jpg (540 KB, 1807x3000) Image search: [Google]
1422155377392.jpg
540 KB, 1807x3000
Too many, and all really common stuff.

>leather (especially dresses or skirts)
>high heels
>stiletto boots
>heavy makeup
>bright, trampy lipstick
I've literally bumped into walls because I've been distracted by women in heels.

I should probably get laid before I kill someone, or myself.
>>
>>28531617
My greatest fantasy is to have a girl tie me up and beat the shit out of me while saying sexy shit. The idea of someone doing it right makes me want to romanticize the though nonstop. I've gotten girls to punch me and scratch scars into my skin but never at a level that crazy. It's really depressing I feel like I'm not meeting anyone like that anytime soon.
>>
>>28531674
Theres gotta be a slutty girl willing for a fuck aroubd you anon
>>
File: tfw.jpg (14 KB, 236x171) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
14 KB, 236x171
>you will never lick her anus till she begs you to fuck her with your big hung aryan cock

it would have been such fun to be her "boytoy" and make the normies freak out when i show up to one of her fancy parties
>>
I want to fuck a fat (500lb+) girl while she shovels food into her mouth

go ahead, call me disgusting, I already know I am
>>
File: 54354352.jpg (122 KB, 757x499) Image search: [Google]
54354352.jpg
122 KB, 757x499
I fantasize about a quiet, timid gf in public, but a hardcore dom in the bedroom.

Do they even exist?
I'm not sure I could ever be that open with anybody.
>>
>>28531885

They do but they aren't loyal.
>>
>>28532034
None of them are.

See why I can't be open with anyone?
>>
>>28531826
I want to lick that horses anus
>>
>>28531617
My fantasy is to take a really innocent qt girl and pervert her a lot. Like to tie her to the bed and fuck her very hard, and the shovel my cock deep into her throat and fill her with warm cum.
>>
I just want to make love to a girl who loves me as much as I love her, then cuddle afterwards until we fall asleep.

It's not very obtainable.
>>
>>28532224
To love someone you have to be vulnerable.
That scares you.

It's the reason you spend all your time on your computer, never leaving the house.
It's the reason you have no ambitions or goals.

You might get hurt, but a chance at happiness is better than a lifetime of regret.
>>
>>28532246
bruh stop salting the wound - I didn't ask for these feels I'm having breakfast
>>
>>28532246
You fucking retard.

I have a full time job, so I do have to leave my house that I own daily.
I don't really have any ambitions or goals because I'm living more than comfortably, any realistic extra income would be pointless and likely not worth the effort.

I'm not worried about getting hurt.
I've asked out about a dozen women over the last few years, and have not found a single one I could really ever have that with.
I'm not scared, I'm just fucking tired.
>>
>>28532267
Sorry.
I'm just projecting.
>>
Mine's pretty simple

>sweaty sex with a buff guy (not bearmode tho)
>forced to lick his armpits, ballsack and taint

Even the thought of it turns me on
>>
File: 5UImpBm.jpg (13 KB, 401x539) Image search: [Google]
5UImpBm.jpg
13 KB, 401x539
>tfw you will never have a cow titted girlfriend whos breasts swell with milk and she begs you to suck her tits dry

Why live
>>
>>28532621
Hot if you're a girl, gay if you're a gay. I often think about pinning a girl down and putting my armpit in her face.
>>
I want to forcefully be transformed into a small and cute girl, then teased, humiliated and forced into cute clothes.

It is impossible with current technology. I can only hope someone or something can magically grant my wish.

It can't really impact my relationships, because I will never be in one unless my fetish is achieved first.

>tfw you will never be anon's blushing, embarrassed gf, constantly teased and taken advantage of for being so adorably petite
>>
>>28532802
>gay if you're a guy
no shit, Sherlock
>>
>panty peeing
Feels bad man, non of the girls i know would be into shit like that but the idea of one sitting in her panties and pissing on me is my dream
>>
>>28531665
Complete manchild. Pathetic
>>
>>28531869
Anon w-why anon
i can understand a belly gf but this is just...breh
>>
Being lusted after by Chad for my big girly ass, skinny little body, and feminine demeanour. I slowly seduce him by swaying my hips as I walk, stuttering and blushing when he talks to me, and bending over in front of him until he completely loses control. He fucks my sweet butt in front of a tearful Stacy, cums in me, and shows her the creampie as she sobs.
>>
I want a girl who fucking /hates/ me with a passion. Not just dislike, but legitimately hates me and who I am in particular, and not even any particular group or demographic I belong to.

And then I want us to fuck and date. I want her to be a crazy bitch who wants to meticulously dismantle and destroy my life. I don't want yandere, I wouldn't want her crying over the ashes, I just want a bad bitch who'd just move on if she ever actually took me down.

I guess on the more sexual side of things I'd like to get dominated, but really the cerebral aspect is the big part.
>>
>>28531617
>mfw I`ll never be inflated like a balloon by a highly attractive woman until I pop and finally achieve a sweet release from my sorry existence
>why even live
>WHY?!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.