[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think I should convert to Islam and start going to a local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1456882107515.jpg (49 KB, 471x720) Image search: [Google]
1456882107515.jpg
49 KB, 471x720
Do you think I should convert to Islam and start going to a local mosque?
It doesn't seem like western civilisation/culture really gives a shit about me so I want to try something different.
>>
>>28531379
>It doesn't seem like western civilisation/culture really gives a shit about me so I want to try something different.

It doesn't.
Do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>28531408
Do you think I'll get qt muslim gf?
>>
>>28531379
i agree western culture sucks, but dont go islam
why not go for the asian philosophies, they make more sense anyway
>>
>>28531487

Only if you have a good job. All women are the same in nature.
>>
>>28531379
I'd go islam if they didnt preach so much hatred and violence.

"MUH RELIGION OF PEACE"
>>
>>28531379
>>28531487
It's insane how fucking crazy this is.
You just want to feel wanted, so much so you're willing to agree with a religion you know is bullshit and one that actively seeks out to oppress people.
Be an individual,
becoming religious to get a girlfriend makes you a fucking fag. Convert if you truly believe that shit, but don't do it for the wrong reasons.
>it doesn't seem like western civilisation/culture really gives a shit about me
Your fucking retarded. You dont have a work ethic and you want the world to love you when you don't actively contribute to society.
I promise you the eastern world cares about you even less
>>
>>28531590
But it is a religion of peace. Thats like saying that the gun, not the person holding it is what kills people.
>>
>>28531379
have you even tried a church?

>>28531622
>>28531590
aaaand time to hide the thread desu
>>
>>28531622
No, sharia law isn't peace.
It's oppression and the opposite of a free world.
Look into sharia law, women get stoned to death if they cheat.
If one individual chooses to fuck another individual, they die.
You're a sheep of a human being if you agree with that shit
>>
>>28531487
Depends on how traditional they are. If theyre only 1st or 2nd gen then they're most likely having an arranged marriage or they wont even consider you unless you're a doctor/ engineer/ accountant
>>
>inb4 taqiyya
Under no fucking circumstances is joining Islam a good idea. I don't like religion at all, but Islam is objectively the worst. Become a Catholic or something instead.
>>
>>28531641

That's like the only thing I agree with from Islam. Are you unironically being a fat nigger loving cuckold bitch? All nonvirgin women should be stoned the second they are no longer with the man who took their cherry.
>>
>>28531641
Islam = Sharia Law

Youre a fool if you think that every muslim in the world follows and agrees with Sharia Law. You should lay off the alt right kool aid for a while.
>>
>>28531630
The only good Church is an orthodox one. None of the liberal shitholes polluting America.
>>
>>28531641
>women get stoned to death if they cheat.
Good.
>>
>>28531704

There are still a few High Anglican churches around here.
>>
>>28531690
Alright, now I look like a fag for taking this serious.
But that being said I do think that is why religion was made, for insecure guys to fuck girls.
I don't like /r9k/ and as much as "chads" catch shit for raping or other shit, I think a robot is much more likely to do evil shit then a chad is.
>>28531714
Just join /pol/, its more fun then this self depricating boring bullshit.
r9k fucking sucks

>>28531698
>Youre a fool
>fool
everyone who says this word I always fucking hate. It's such a dumb fucking word
and regardless if they agree or disagree with it, it's in there holy text.
>I interpret it different
What a bullshit excuse,
listen dude im not saying other religious texts are bad but when women in your religion have to wear hijabs and are treated like shit, your religion is fucked.
>>
>>28531698
Do you live under a rock? Are you aware of what's going on right now?
>>
>>28531622

Islam is the religion of violence and hatred. You can't be a Muslim if you are not violent. It is in the fucking definition. Read the koran before you start spouting bullshit like this.
>>
>>28531698
just because some people lie and say they are muslim when they don't even follow their supposed doctrine doesn't change the fact that the doctrine itself is extremely violent and barbaric. It just means those people are not in fact muslim (which is a good thing)
>>
>>28531732
You sound very underage.
I have nothing to say to you but I just wanted to point that out.
>>
>>28531740
Catholicism is the religion of slavery. You can't be a Catholic if you are not a slave owner. It is in the fucking definition. Read the Bible before you start spouting bullshit like this.
>>
>>28531760
thats something someone underage would say
are you the guy who said fool
>>28531764
that doesnt make islam any better, and where does it say that
i think i know the passage your talking about and it just mentions having slaves, not making a law out of it faggot
>>
>>28531698

You aren't a Muslim if you don't believe in sharia law. It's just like you can't be a Christian if you don't believe in the divinity of Christ.

>>28531732

Chad is infinitely more times likely to do evil than a beta. A beta just wants peace, justice, and happiness. A Chad is more likely to be unhappy with the status quo and try to buck the system. Think about it for a second. Beta=prosocial behavior, Chad=evil shit. Why do you think the one that does evil shit is less likely to do evil shit? Because you want to suck his dick? That just means you are an evil person and attracted to evil people. Not that good people are evil.
>>
>>28531764

Catholic doctrine does not require slave ownership. The only thing I can think of would be a few old testament verses, which is Judaism, not Catholicism. If you're going to troll here you should at least know the basic differences between the big three Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>28531782
I should of quit responding a while ago but alright faggot
>A beta just wants peace, justice, and happiness.
>justice
we probably have different views of justice but taking what you said a beta would then not want islam, right?
>>
>>28531799
lol I don't even know the differnece betweeen crhristcucks and calthlicsos>-
>>
>>28531802

Are you trying to trigger my autism the have/than bullshit? I'm not sure what you're trying to ask by
>taking what you said a beta would then not want islam, right?
I'm going to go ahead and say no because I know you're wrong. Clarify your question and I'll tell you how you're wrong.

>>28531805

The difference isn't that big if you're looking at the big picture. Basically it's just le Peter le pope and le high mass memes. Islam=hatred, Mohammed, and more hatred. Judaism=the law and hatred. Christian=Jesus and love. This is Abrahamic religions for dummies. Each one can be broken down further into offshoots but they still believe the core beliefs. In Christianity for example, baptists add no dancing allowed, church of Christ adds no music allowed, methodist adds mumble mumble fuck baptists, etc..
>>
>>28531782

You've never seen a beta orbiter's vindictiveness towards any perceived threat.
>>
>>28531379
>not Buddhism
>>
>>28532019

Neither have you, or anyone for that matter. Betas are not vindictive. It's just a bullshit narrative you have to make up so you can pretend you're the good guy when you are antisocial.
>>
File: vinegartasters.jpg (38 KB, 274x328) Image search: [Google]
vinegartasters.jpg
38 KB, 274x328
>>28532029

You found the one religion worse than Islam. Congratulations I guess.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.