[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw seeing someone in public who's as ugly as me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: disgusted-face.jpg (252 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
252 KB, 1024x680
>mfw seeing someone in public who's as ugly as me
>>
>>28531179
>not sympathizing with them
>>
>>28531191
Why should I? No one every sympathized with me. Besides they always turn out to be normies somehow.
>>
>>28531179
Right?
Now wouldyou date, lust or love anyone who looks like that? No, right?
That's how you know you'll die alone. If even you, an ugo, won't settle down for others of your kind, imagine why someone would settle down for you?
>>
>>28531225
Except like I said they always turn out be normies so clearly it happens. I saw a guy with the most recessed jaw ever and he had a normal looking wife. Nice job proving you are a shallow piece of shit tho.
>>
>>28531248
> completely misses the point
>>
>>28531406
If people were nice to me in my life as they were to them I would be a much nicer person. The only difference between me and them is the fact that I were around people who genuinely cared about them and made them feel loved and so they turned out to be good people. I was around pieces of shit all my life and I turned out bad. It's all pure luck.
>>
>>28531179
I knew a chick that looked like that, her breath smelled like asshole.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.