[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met a girl who is NOT a whore, who is NOT vapid, who is interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20
File: 1445736676400.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1445736676400.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>met a girl who is NOT a whore, who is NOT vapid, who is interested in talking deep things for hours and being intimate with me.

How does it feel knowing you guys were completely wrong about women / relationships? Yes, most women do have some superficial standards (I spent some time in the gym and improved my confidence), but so do us guys. And that does not mean they (or we) are only interested in looks or "status." This board is full of socially-inept wimps who refuse to work on themselves and that's why you don't succeed with women. I'm saying this as someone who was in your EXACT position a year ago.

Don't drink the kool-aid. Don't fall for the "Chad," "Stacy," or "there's no way out of being a robot" meme. It's all fucking BULLSHIT by dudes who don't really know anything about the world or women or have been burned and are just (understandably) salty as fuck.
>>
>>28531177
I give it one week before she's slurping Jamal's cock.
>>
File: ITS NOT OVER YET.png (324 KB, 828x469) Image search: [Google]
ITS NOT OVER YET.png
324 KB, 828x469
>>28531177
Enjoy her betrayal you stupid wannabe normie
>>
>>28531177
See you in a month when she upgrades from you.
>>
>>28531177
>This board is full of socially-inept wimps who refuse to work on themselves and that's why you don't succeed with women.
And you needed to meet a person that is the opposite of this to confirm that the situation is not as bad as /r9k/ said. Wew lad. Who is really socially inept here?
>>
>>28531177

>met a girl who is NOT a whore

Really? You've had a camera on her 24/7 since age 10? If she lives in anything approaching a Western country, she can and will act according to her nature. My friend is a Chad, we work at the same hospital. A fucking Amish girl eyed him up.
>>
>>28531177

You only think she's not a whore, but you'll realize your mistake eventually. Try not to let the realization kill you.
>>
>>28531203
the neverending meme. just stick with Chad.
>>
You can still get cucked or dumped, which is just a polite way of getting cucked.
>>
File: 1459650852712.jpg (34 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1459650852712.jpg
34 KB, 720x480
>tfw you realize that all humans are shit in general
IT JUST KEEPS LETTING ME DOWN LETTING ME DOWN LETTING ME DOWN
>>
>>28531177
Not saying you're wrong but the way you typed it out it looks like you don't know her more than a month. You basically don't know anything and can't know if she enjoys gang bangs on the reg, getting stoned and fucked in clubs etc so..
>>
yeah i literaly don't know anybody that fits /r9k/s description on how women are. But most of the anons here have barely had any contact at all with the oposite sex so that doesn't really suprise me
>>
>>28531177
if she's that great, good for you, but enjoy it while it lasts coz it won't last long.
>>
>>28531203
>>28531213
>>28531218
>>28531229
>>28531230

She's really not that type of girl. I've gotten to know her on a deep level the last few weeks. But KEEP wallowing in your delusions to justify not putting yourself out there guys.
>>
>>28531281
I actually have a neighbour woman that fucks whoever that pays her well, she is as close as you can be to a prostitute wthout being a complete one.
>>
File: 1320969222426.png (110 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
1320969222426.png
110 KB, 550x375
>>28531302
>Said the cuck before he found out his wife was cucking him for years
Sweet revenge.
>>
>>28531302
>Last few weeks

Hahahaha. Holy shit. See you in a month.
>>
>>28531250
why don't you stop being shit
>>
>>28531302

Too obvious. Bait thread confirmed.
>>
>>28531223
I WAS socially inept, in part because I took the things /r9k/ said seriously. I was a loner for most of my late childhood early adulthood and so this place resonated with me. That's the case for a lot of people here. They didn't really know anything and that take advice from others who don't really know anything (who learned things from other people who know nothing).

At first, about a year ago, I was cautiously optimistic that things could get better if I went to the gym and whatnot, work on conversational abilities, and just start hitting on girls. Had some ups and downs since then, but things really started changing months ago as the fruits of my labor started to show, when I became able to have deep conversations with people (including girls) and have them express sexual interest in me. In a way, being a channer and a robot helped because it's given me a set of experiences that most people don't have. I'm unique without being creepy and people are drawn to that. I want you guys to do the same.
>>
File: 1354336019413.png (121 KB, 509x442) Image search: [Google]
1354336019413.png
121 KB, 509x442
>>28531337
>Implying I am not trying
I know I am shit, but at least I try to not be so shit.
>>
File: 1451437201638.gif (1 MB, 200x105) Image search: [Google]
1451437201638.gif
1 MB, 200x105
>>28531302
rofl few weeks? lol

Dude wtf how the fuck do you betas do this. You are like a fucking movie cliche.

That meme where you see a girl and imagine your life together shit is real.

omg
>>
>>28531325
Guys get cucked because women are only interested in them as providers. This happens to the kind of guys who suck with women but have resources (money). You don't get cucked if a girl is with you because she likes you for your personality and intimacy. That's what I worked on. I'm more physically attractive and a better communicator and not a pushover anymore.
>>
>>28531419
>lol I am an alpha that comes to laugh at beta fucks
>>
>>28531353
Preaching to the choir, man.
I also met a girl about a year ago through the power of 4chins. (/cp/ threads in /int/ of all places)
I just messaged her on IP and before I knew it we had a chemistry going. She's going to visit soon. I will hate myself for getting my hopes up but I can't help it.
Problem is, none of the motherfuckers here who unironically believe that women are all accursed succubi will ever believe what can happen unless it happens to them.
It is a sort of self-fulfilling phrophecy so to speak.
So, my fellow escapist from escapism, stop trying to change the rock in front of oyu and walk past it. Leave as long as you can. It was nice shitposting with you. Don't come back, please. If you can't make us happy, make yourself happy at least.
>>
>>28531471
Or she can still cuck you for money behind you.
Humans suck, just deal with it.
Hell even animals do this too, females will let themselves be fucked if the male brings them nice food, even if they still fuck their main mate afterards.
>>
>>28531497
She's not that type of girl. She doesn't care about money.
>>
>>28531177
>met a girl

What does this mean? You've chatted on the internet? Have you met in real life? Is she your gf now? Have you had sex?
>>
>>28531482
Honestly, it's a redflag for any girl to be a regular poster on 4chan who would seek out relationships with guys who post here. If things do go south, I'd hope you wouldn't treat it as indicative of women in general.

>>28531518
Real life. School. We've fucked.
>>
>>28531541
>poster on 4chan
No man, you got this wrong.
I found interpals through the threads and her through interpals. I'm not hitting on some 4chan girl. I want to keep my kidneys for myself
>>
>>28531507
Or that's what she pretends to be with you.
You can just hope she is actually what you have seen, but I doubt it.
Women are also manipulative fucks.
>>
>>28531177
Good for you!
I've also found someone like that and i is fucking awesome.

Never been a robot or had the Chad/Stacy/robot mentality to begin with though.

Good luck with her!
>>
>>28531177
>met a girl who is NOT a whore, who is NOT vapid, who is interested in talking deep things for hours and being intimate with me.

Sounds like a vapid whore to me, op. But what do I know :^)
>>
>>28531611
What do you know anon-kun~?? (v:
>>
Its much harder to be attractive as a man though. Women don't have to work out to be attractive, why should I?
>>
>>28531177

I hope that your assessment is right, and I hope that you find some joy with her.

Normies, robots, chads, and staceys are archetypes, but not destinies.
>>
>>28531707
You're not competing with women so the amount of work they need to put in should be completely irrelevant to you. Women are the prize for you, not competition.

Your only concern is other men. And honestly, being more physically attractive than lots other dudes is not as difficult as you think. I look around my uni and most guys aren't fit, most don't dress all that well. Most are content with being mediocre. You go to the gym for a few months (and improve diet), you learn how to dress well and you're already in the top 40% of dudes. It's much worse (and therefore easier for you) when you go outside of uni, where most dudes are the complete opposite of fit and fashionable.

Honestly I went to /fit/ and then a bit later /fa/ and they have massively improved me on both fronts. Memes aside, they're great resources for beginners. Use them.

But it's not just the physical side you want to improve yourself mentally and socially as well. You want to become better at conversing, which actually starts with being a better listener, question-asker, and comment-maker (be witty and sarcastic with girls in particular at the right times). People feel more close to you the more they tell you about themselves and you show a genuine interest through your responses. This phenomenon is great for robots since so many can't give the long-winded responses many think they're supposed to give or run out of things to say out of inexperience with conversing.
>>
>>28531835
>Most are content with being mediocre.
maybe most men care about different things other than women
>>
>>28531302
>last few weeks
>deep level

aEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28531859
Being fit and fashionable isn't just about attracting women.

Yea, everyone has something they excel at and maybe they care about that more, but for most of these guys they're just being lazy (yet dissatisfied) and it's not so much they're putting so much time into some other interest that they can't bother making themselves more attractive with women.

>>28531894
Interacted with her for hours and hours in that time with some very deep conversations that told me who she is as a person. It really doesn't take that long to get to know who someone is fundamentally.
>>
>>28531177
Give it time it will all fall apart
>>
>>28531924
>implying people know who they are
>implying people could explain who they are if they did
>2deep4u conversations
>>
>>28531945
It's not about her being explicit in saying who she is. I have the ability to think critically based on the things she's said.
>>
>>28531924
women are not that important tbo. having a nice,sane gf is nice (good luck with that) but not worth the tremendous effort most robots will have to put themselves through
>>
>>28531960
If you think you're so fucking smart you can deduce what people are just from "conversations" I have bad news for you, Sherlock.
>>
>>28531177
I met one like you did, Im still getting over her 2 years later after she did what all women do.
>>
>>28531987
Alright, what did she do?
>>
you havent even fucked her yet i bet
>>
>>28531302

>I've gotten to know her on a deep level the last few weeks.

i hope that means you fucked her hard and deep
>>
File: 1459598985895.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459598985895.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>28531177
BREAKING NEWS
This just in on the latest coverage of OP talking to a girl.
He said one single phrase she didn't like and now she is cutting off all contact with him besides sending one word replies to his diatribes and heart-poured stories.

COMING UP IN THE NEXT HOUR
Does this girl have a BF? All signs are likely now pointing to yes. How will OP react to this?
Stay tuned and find out in one hour!.
>>
Ah the fresh naivety of the youth. Remember even Schopenhauer had a love affair once
>>
>>28531999
Nice trips
In short she fucked a rich, overconfident manlet. Dont get me wrong, I can deal with women being whores and just walking away, but when hes uglier than most people you'll meet you sit there wondering where it all went so wrong. It actually made me start to think i was ugly until i banged her hotter ex best friend (different story).

Pretty much i havent met a women yet.
>>
Lol OP I thought the same exact thing as you before. But eventually she revealed her real self. You're just in the honeymoon stage. Wait until you get to know her better
>>
>>28531177

>talking deep things

Fucking normies and their "deep" bullshit. Talking about where you were born is not deep. Talking about death or some stupid shit is not deep. Talking about things neither of you understand or pretend to understand is not deep. Get your faggotry out of here.
>>
>>28531177
Oh my sweet summer shild.
>>
watch out for when she wants to complain to you while she's on her period

if she's being especially moody one day don't get defensive and make her more upset she's probably just shedding her uterine wall which causes her to have stomach cramps, mood swings, headaches and a bunch of other annoying shit.
>>
>>28532140
we've got a badass over here.gif
>>
>>28531177
She has swallowed a gallon of black semen in the last month alone.
>>
>>28532147

>le rage comix XD

Go back to 9gag, then kill yourself.
>>
>>28531177
That's called the honeymoon phase. You're wearing rose tinted glasses. Enjoy it while you can. If you're really dense it could last for a long while.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (156 KB, 2040x1232) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156 KB, 2040x1232
"Women" are literally a Zionist false flag to distract us from the looting of our economy by capitalist war profiteers and the drive towards world subjugation by the puppet politicians working for the cabal of international bankers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkdDmTdCF2c
>>
>>28532179
israel is our meat shield against iran, have some respect
>>
>>28531541
>Real life. School. We've fucked.

You just said she wasn't a whore.

How many other guys do you think she's met at school and fucked after a few weeks?
>>
File: itbegins.jpg (176 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
itbegins.jpg
176 KB, 1221x850
>>28531177
Good luck anon, we'll be here for you when she flakes
>>
>>28532203
That does not make a girl a whore. I don't care about having a pure virgin waifu.
>>
>>28531177
Give it a year or two, she'll go for a girl's night with friends where she gets drunk and sucks some random off in the privy.
Or she'll go away for half a year to study abroad and cheat on you there with some southern european who she really bonded with during the first few weeks.
Perhaps she'll go on a holiday with her best friend and while her best friend fucks jamal she was alone with tyrone and one thing led to another.
Or maybe she just lied to you and told you she only fucked 2 men before you while in reality you should add a 0 to that.

See you in a year when she dumps you because you're not progressing enough in life for her to think of you as the disney prince who was going to sweep her off her feet and take her to a life of riches and comfort.
>>
>>28531177
>trusting a western woman
>>
>>28532353
>trusting anyone
>>
File: 1461468156048.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461468156048.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>28532194
Fuck off schlomo

First off, the Islamic Republic of Iran is based as all fucks.
One of the very few nations left on the entire planet which has NOT been enslaved under the U.S.-Zionist puppet empire and the global central bankers.
Secondly, you Zionist shits DARE to sabre rattle and flop about your cuck-tier mutilated dicks on how Iran are terrorists subhumans savages.
HA.
Iran has a millenias-old rich cultural heritage.
Iran has not waged war on others in over 2 centuries.
U.S. on other hand, overthrew democratically elected leader Mossad egh in 1953 and installed the Shah puppet dictatorship. CIA was on the ground teaching Shah's SAVAK on the most brutal torture techniques to use against Iranian people. Amnesty International in 1976 found SAVAK was #1 violator of human rights, with its CIA taught torture techniques described as reprehensible.
When Iranians finally overthrow Shah in 1979, immediately one year after U.S. arms its puppet Hussein in Iraq with chemical weapons to attack Iran in 1980 to 1988, murdering over 1 MILLION Iranians.
Iran is encircled by U.S. bases and provocative U.S. and Israeli military exercises on IRANIAN territorial waters.
Israel Mossad and the U.S. CIA and Pentagon sponsor covert groups that have carried out and continue today to carry out terrorist bombings murdering Iranian civilians INSIDE Iranian territory.
Zionist-U.S.-N.A.T.O. over and over again follow Bibi's line and continue to plan the destruction of Iran, one of the only truly independent nations of the Middle East region, to seize its oil reserves.
And Zionists push the lie of "Iranian nuclear weapons program" for over 30 years.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Ve4HrRpvs

And yet you DARE to call Iran the terrorist, Iran is the evil the bad guy.
You DARE to support Israel's Zionist fantasy of conquest towards Iran?
Get Fucked, Cuck!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpagxWhwJE
>>
>>28532271

>Or she'll go away for half a year to study abroad and cheat on you there with some southern european who she really bonded with during the first few weeks.

i didnt know she had a boyfriend man, im sorry ok.
>>
File: 1370257438994.png (284 KB, 414x500) Image search: [Google]
1370257438994.png
284 KB, 414x500
>all these people who hate seeing others happy
I weep for you
>>
>>28532453
I only hate it because I know it's going to end, and it's going to hurt.

I don't like seeing people get hurt.
>>
>>28532018
this, if not, OP is on a one way ticket to cuckville
>>
>>28532479
and yet once every so often it does work out
you don't die when you stop breathing, you die when you stop hoping
not blindly, but still
>>
>>28532500
>you die when you stop hoping

So I'm dead?
Is this Hell?
That would make sense.

Fuck.
>>
>>28532525
that's a figure of speech
and you can always get back, even if you don't believe it now
we need something to drive us forward otherwise we sink in depression and depression is the real death, it's the death of the mind
>>
>>28532576
>and you can always get back

Get back to where?

I'm in the best position in life I've ever been in.
>>
>just work out, lose weight, and dress better and you'll be attractive

This is how I know a normie made this. You can't change an ugly face and that's all that matters. About 60% of posters here are normies that can just work on themselves and become Chad's, the rest are legit unsalvageable. It's not something you can just work on.
>>
>>28532605
oh but if you thrive like that, so be it, man
I'm currently with a woman I love very much and who is not a whore
I don't think there are a whole more lot out there and if it doesn't work out with her, I'll probably go back to being a hermit
there's nothing quite as great as being in love with the good person, but the second best thing is being happy on your own
you just got to find what makes you feel good and that's not a bullshit quest, not an easy one either
>>
>tfw even if you transform yourself into Chad, you will still be a 29 year old virgin
>>
>>28532140
Then what's deep? Not op, just curious.
>>
>Don't drink the kool-aid. Don't fall for the "Chad," "Stacy," or "there's no way out of being a robot" meme. It's all fucking BULLSHIT by dudes who don't really know anything about the world
>>
>>28532691
Hypergamy and all women are whores.
>>
>>28532453
if a robot wins the lottery or reaches his dreams we'd be like "congrats man" with a few beggars here and there, but women are very unstable and can turn at any given moment
>>
File: 1456220487940.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1456220487940.gif
156 KB, 260x187
>>28531177
>met a cute girl
>she is loyal
>she is kind
>she loves me

>woke up
>>
>>28532756
that's where you're wrong
everyone is like that, it doesn't depend on the sex
once you have accepted that everyone is shit, you can either dwell on it and wallow in despair, or you can stop giving a fuck about most people and appreciate the very rare gems you'll find
just refuse to play along
>>
>>28532735
Yeah sure cool but is Hegel considered deep?
>>
>>28532867
Is that those ass clenching exercises?
>>
>>28532907
Yeah somewhat.
>>
Congrats OP, enjoy your relationship. Don't let the brainless cuckposters get to you.
>>
>>28531353
>I'm unique without being creepy
How can you stop being creepy?
>>
>>28531177
Just wait until you here her whore stories from college. And she starts going out with her friends every saturday
>>
>>28532453
>>28532500
>>28532576
>>28532647

Based anon dropping truth ITT.
>>
I found a girl like that too, OP.

>>28532965
What this Anon said. /r9k/ is full of jaded, delusional, mole people.
>>
>>28533027
>mole people
kek, but also accurate
>>
File: 1459198466382.gif (89 KB, 566x750) Image search: [Google]
1459198466382.gif
89 KB, 566x750
>>28531177
I also found one of these on r9k about 2 and a half years ago.

We're still going strong. Not a single mistake. No facebook. No social network trash. No 'but he's just a friend :^)', No tumblr shit, No SJW, No self harm or suicide, No borderline/bi-polar, dresses conservatively, cooks well, has craft hobbies, cares for her relatives and pets, spoken well but also has great crude humour, isn't uppity and makes /pol/ tier jokes, BMI is 20, practices openly all my fetishes and me hers, of which they are all creative stuff and not meme tier like lel BLACKED etc. Even covered all my bills when I wasn't able to work due to sickness for 4 months and nursed me day and night, plays vidya, does anime, an actual human bean.

Don't believe the mole people, but to be honest, if you're not able to find this or spot this, you likely are the kind of broken, vindictive person who can't have this.
>>
>>28531177
Well i thought the same thing until she said after 1,5 months she thinks, we dont fit together
>>
File: 1462259630044.jpg (9 KB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1462259630044.jpg
9 KB, 209x180
>>28532409
>that second vid
Holy fucking shit, is Iran really that based?
What do anons here know about Iranian qt's? Worth the plane tickets?
Do they learn English in their school system?
Or should I teach myself Faris before going?
>>
>>28533358
*Farsi

Autocorrect never fails to kek me
>>
>>28532985
"Creepiness" pretty much means behaving in such a way that tells people you may want to hurt them. It's mostly about unconscious cues and how well you seem to recognize them. Unfortunately those same characteristics define what it means to be socially inept, which many people are even though they're not harmful people.

And yes, your creepy factor is certainly impacted by your appearance. It's not just about being physically attractive, it's in your grooming and dress. But it makes complete sense. Women need to be around men and any average woman has plenty of suitors, yet men are several times stronger and more aggressive than they are. Women perceive certain men as "creepy" so they don't get whisked away by a serial killer. The more attractive a man is, the more incentive she has to ignore or reinterpret the "creepy" behavior because of the higher likelihood he is a quality mate.

I would say first off is not make sure your resting face isn't "creepy." You don't want to walk around with a shit-eating grin (also creepy) but don't look angry. Smile ever so slightly, in a way you can feel your smiling but doesn't really look like a smile when you look in the mirror. And don't squint your eyes too much in a way that makes your brows go down like you're angry.

Properly emote. Laugh (or even just smile) when appropriate. Don't keep a straight face all the time and have proper emotion in your voice when you speak.

Make sure your body language matches your speech. Don't have closed off body language while being very open verbally.

Don't be unnecessarily physically close to people you barely know.

Realize when someone wants to leave / doesn't want to talk to you anymore. People (especially women) do subtle things like turn their bodies away from you, start picking up their things, become shorter in their answers, etc. when they're ready to leave for whatever reason. When you notice that end the conversation.
>>
File: Biniaz Sahar.jpg (120 KB, 733x1100) Image search: [Google]
Biniaz Sahar.jpg
120 KB, 733x1100
>>28533358
Persian women are god-tier. You can't go wrong.
>>
>>28531177
Exception =/= rule.

I have a qt housewife that wants to cuddle all day long as well, just got lucky, doesn't change my opinion on women in general though.
>>
>>28531177
Giving you month before you get cucked and return here making femhate threads.
>>
>>28531250
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING....OREGANOBLOXFFSIZORIGINAL
>>
File: 1463023365996.jpg (129 KB, 396x368) Image search: [Google]
1463023365996.jpg
129 KB, 396x368
I've improved myself in several different ways, and met loads of women, but most of them just feel the same but with a different mask.
Its just trying to find the good ones who are down for talking about almost anything and contribute to it which is a harsh hunt for gold, and luck be on my side the ones I do meet of them are already seeing someone, the ones worth keeping are already kept (which isn't a surprise but still). I just don't want to keep throwing myself in the water just to find more sharks.
>>
>>28531835
What if im autistic and cant be witty because I have nothing to think of?
>>
>>28532144
Either declare for Stannis or GTFO,dumb Northman scum.
>>
>>28531177
I met a girl like that once. It turned out she WAS. A whore
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 267x200
Let us know when you break up and lose it all. Nobody wants to hear about your Disney tier relationship. These robots need tendies, and that's just what they'll poo.
>>
she probably got all her chad fucking out the way, enjoy having your used up gf
>>
>>28531177
Females are humans too I'm sure there are alot of great ones our there
>>
>>28531177
I just come here for the frog memes.
>>
>>28531302
>not putting yourself out there guys

out where?

even if your case is true, the probability of the same happening to anyone else is low as fuck
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.