[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever just walked around in the morning? I did that today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images (7).jpg (24 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
24 KB, 471x312
Have you ever just walked around in the morning? I did that today and it was hell. Normies in suits were everywhere, staring at me walking around in casual clothes with a hoody, I got so many dirty looks. I listened to people speak as I passed them they talked with this weird fakeness / peppiness in their voice and they had to only talk about proactive things like exercise, diet, sports and shit. Almost everyone was walking around with a coffee in hand and looked like they had an enormous log up their asses. Every time I saw a homeless bum I felt relieved, thank God there are some real people walking around on the street. Even the hoodlums were fake and false people, they talked in a way that would be a verbal expression of monkeys showing submission to the alphas.

I realized today why so many of you suffer more than I do. You have to put up with normies who maintain this false image and force everyone else to follow it as well. Everything is sterile and clean and family friendly in the mornings, there is no room for unemployed white males who just want to enjoy life. In the mornings, there is no room for fun or relaxation, either you are going to work or you are a filthy piece of shit who deserves to die. In the mornings, people are at their most sober minded, and their sober minds are filled with hatred and and evil for their fellow man. I thought robots were bitter and angry but now I know that you have all been mistreated for so long and the normies who abused you are far more angry, bitter and all round vicious.
>>
Bumping this for some replies.
>>
Read this!

Oreganoblox
>>
>>28530981
I wagecucked for a while. Got a job downtown in a major city. Put on a shirt and tie every morning and went into work, with a bunch of other people in shirts and ties

I hated the job, hated getting up so early, and that walking on the streets in the morning was all that kept me from killing myself. It felt like "Yes, look, I'm a working professional. Someone hired me! I'm worth something! Really! I'm wearing a necktie, dammit!"
>>
>>28531224
god damn they got you normies parading like show dogs. reminds when me and a friend ended up in canada at 6 am and my friend who gives no shits is asking all these work normies where the nearest bar is. Mexi-Normie loses his shit and yells at my friend "What the fuck are you doing it six in the morning sweet dreams."

he said sweet dreams hoo good times.
>>
>>28530981

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2011/10/adventures-in-depression.html

I find this very relevant towards the end.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.