[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wet Dream Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: CcLlJbbUEAAI8xk.jpg large.jpg (228 KB, 1024x1294) Image search: [Google]
CcLlJbbUEAAI8xk.jpg large.jpg
228 KB, 1024x1294
>tfw got high off pills last night
>go to bed pretty comfy
>start dreaming of fucking a shipgirl (pic related)
>passionate sex and lasting over an hour
>thought it was to real and I could feel my dick in her
>wake up
>no cum so it wasn't a wet dream
>realize this will never happen
>JUST
>>
Iowa a best desu
>>
>>28530997
man the dream felt so real and felt I was actually making love to her and now I feel like shit since this will never happen
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (52 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
52 KB, 333x333
>Have had 2 wet dreams in my life.
>It was with my sister.

:(
>>
>>28531112
Tell us about in detail anon. How was it?
>>
>>28531136
It was fantastic. I wish it was real.

but I was relieved it wasn't as well since there are consequences for FUCKING YOUR SISTER.
>>
>>28531112
This happened to me too only my sister is an absolutely revolting hambeast. I feel so unclean.
>>
>>28531182
Ok anon but how did it all go down. Tell us more how your dream was
>>
>>28531207
this was 10 years ago.
I just remember us having wild aggressive sex and moving and rolling around several rooms until we reached a bed and fuck the moans out and smooching her lips so hard that I was almost sucking her life force away.
>>
>>28531269
>tfw we will never experience this
life is unfair man
>>
>>28530959
>have trap firend i want to fuck really badly
>have dream of fucking her
>she had a vag in it
>>
>have dream
>sexy blonde girl with big tits washing dishes
>let's me fondle her breasts
>starts getting passionate
>she unzips her pants
>she a had a huge dick
>she takes my head and forces me towards the dick to suck it
>wake up

I know you trap loving faggots would love this but I'm not into dicks so it was pretty weird for me. All of my sex related dreams seem to end before anything good happens, and in this case it just ended with a horrible twist.
>>
>>28531345
Oh shit this is the opposite of my dream
>>
>>28531473
Yeah, traps are not my things.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.