[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women put so much effort into their appearance? Even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Joosteindress.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Joosteindress.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
Why do women put so much effort into their appearance? Even the disgusting fat ones wear makeup and pick out their clothes.

I don't think it's for Chad because even the married ones do it. Seems like they only stop when they get old (65+)
>>
They do it for themselves, how hard is that to understand you autist?
>>
To increase their sexual market value and not to die alone or end up with people like us.
>>
>>28530894
>I don't think it's for Chad because even the married ones do it.

Oh you innocent little boy.
>>
It's so that they can feel good about themselves. They don't do it for men, they do it because it helps their self-esteem. Or so I'm told.
>>
>>28530894
the back of her knees are disgusting. would not fuck.
>>
Insecurity

>>28530913
KYS, roastie
>>
>>28530920
Basically this. Anyone who says otherwise, I have 3 words for you : Not an argument.
>>
That's like asking why Guys are so obssesed with sex and violence.
>>
>>28530913
Yeah, that's why girls wear makeup when home alone.

Oh wait.
>>
File: dsa3.png (14 KB, 460x441) Image search: [Google]
dsa3.png
14 KB, 460x441
>>28530913
>They do it for themselves,

good one roastie.
>>
File: 1463027035756.jpg (74 KB, 1267x615) Image search: [Google]
1463027035756.jpg
74 KB, 1267x615
>>28530941
So women are biologically programmed to want to wear make-up?
What?
>>
>>28530894

feels good to look good
>>
>>28530894

They do it for other women and themselves. They derive their value from their sexuality and appearance because that's what we like them for as men.
>>
>>28530894
For thousands of years the thing that determined whether or not a woman would survive was how attractive to men she was. It's just part of their nature.
>>
>>28530894
it is literally all they have going for them in the short 15 or so years they will be desirable by the human race
>>
>>28530894

Like it matters. Joosten is ugly as fuck with or without makeup
>>
Women's self worth derives from their ability to attract men. This is 70% genetics, and 20% not eating McDonalds every day. However, because women attach so much value to this they like to pretend that this involves skill. Hence, make up.
>>
Women dress up mostly to impress other women.
>>
>>28530894

Have you seen a woman without makeup? Not the French style of making it look like they're wearing no makeup but just touching up what's there, actually no makeup. Even women who don't enter into the party scene don't look all that good without things like eyeshadow. A gorgeous woman will still be gorgeous, but not to the point that you're in awe. But for the vast majority, the makeup takes them from at best average to passable. And very frequently from hideous to passable. Makeup is a beautiful lie.
>>
Because they go outside and meet people, only fat NEETs don't care about how they present themselves
>>
>>28531186
Makeup should be fucking illegal tbqh
>>
>>28531157
>says the guy who grew up with a single mother spouting bullshit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.