[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High Impact Sexual Violence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
>Moms says she's cooking my favourite food.
>Chicken Schnitzel.
>Rejoice in anticipation.
>Go to the bank to collect my autism bucks.
>Return home.
>Mom tell's me she'll start cooking up the schnitzel.
>Check progress midway.
>Something smells off.
>She's using the wrong fucking breadcrumbs.
>Enraged, I punch her in the fucking face.
>As she staggers back towards the sink, the pan spills oil all over her arm.
>Ohshit.jpg
>She's crying her eyes out in agony.
>Fortunately the sinks right there for her to rinse the burn.
>Still angered, I run upstairs to my room and slam the door.
>Open a packet of salt and vinegar chips instead.

Did I overreact, robots? I just felt like she did it to fuck with me, like it's her fetish or something. It's my favourite dish of all time and she just had to fucking ruin it for me.
>>
>>28530830
-5 GBP.

>expecting mommy to fuck up anything except tendies is a requirement.
>>
>>28530869
Yeah pretty much.
I think my dad's gonna kick my ass though.
>>
File: buffalo-wings.jpg (161 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-wings.jpg
161 KB, 655x480
You did the right thing, so let's post some more fried chicken.
How do you like your chicken, robots?
>>
She just came upstairs bearing caramel slice and apologised to me, still crying about it all but I didn't say a word to her.

She promised to just tell dad she had an accident when he comes home though.
>>
>>28530975
What breadcrumbs did you have in mind?
>>
>>28530993
I just like the homebranded ones
She used some Japanese fucking panko bullshit.
>>
Holy fucking shit.. just. holy shit. I thought I was bad, but you, OP. You truly are off the deepend
>>
>>28531014
panko isn't bad man, you could've had some weeb tendies
>>
>>28531061
I think she's observed my keen interest in japan of late (intend to go there on exchange next year) and wanted to do something different/special. I just don't like any deviation within my favourite dish. Idk.
>>
>>28530830
>didn't REEEEEE at any point in the confrontation
>>
>>28531206
Huh, what?

Oc.
>>
>>28531265
He means you didn't go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, during the conversation
>>
>>28531283
No I just called her a fucking bitch and punched her in the face really
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.