[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459229719310.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1459229719310.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
Anon why haven't you got a qt Asian racist gf?
>>
Because I don't want a racist gf
>>
I did but she hates white people as well.
>>
But I do. It's towards the Chinese though.
>>
>"You're getting me all wrong if you think I hate black people."
>calls them subhuman apes and wants them all eradicated

wew make up your mind Jenny
>>
>>28530647
>I don't hate all black people
>but they should all be dead and are a cancer
Also what is it with Asians and genocide?
>>
File: 1457140884545.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1457140884545.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>28530677
>>28530677
Something something smug anime face
>>
>>28530647
desu she's probably fucked like 5 black guys at this point and has some sort of fetishitic obsession with them.

I've never met a "racist" woman who didn't fantasise about being fucked by a nigger.
>>
>>28530647
Because I'm Indian, so she would probably be racist toward me
>>
>>28530647
Because racism disgusts me. At its worst it's a mentality based on ignorance and mistrust, at it's "best" it's cold and calculating. Even if you could prove that blacks as an entire race were making things worse, I still think it would be morally wrong to make the conclusion that they should be eradicated. I strongly believe that we should look for the best in everyone, and for a board that claims to be shunned by society, I would think that r9k would agree. Wouldn't society be better off without NEETS and 22+ year old virgins? Should we genocide the weirdos and outcasts because they're deemed inferior? The answer is no. And that answers is the same whether the criteria is race, religion, sexuality, etc. We are biased in our perceptions, and thus have no right to make such sweeping judgements. That woman and people like her disgust me. Call me a fag or a cuck or whatever, but all people have potential. All people have redeeming qualities. And all people deserve an opportunity to find success and happiness in this life.
>>
>>28530767
Most people want to kill blacks. If elliot rodger could've found some nigs he would've offed them
>>28530784
The women I've met from the south tend to have bit of a nigger loving streak
>>
because i'm a beta overweight asian male who dresses in walmart clothes . meanwhile all other asian males are extremely flashy and /fa/ as fuck to compensate for looking the same
>>
>>28530794
you're a fag and a cuck and whatever
>>
>>28530784

how many 'racist' women have disclosed their nigger fucking fetish to you?
i sometimes get the feeling that someone who rambles on and on about racial shit is suspect in that regard, but then again, its equally possible that i'm mistaking genuine disdain for some concealed fetishism.

don't mean anything by it, but i'm predisposed towards skepticism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.