[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel the Dream thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1462083015593.jpg (112 KB, 764x938) Image search: [Google]
1462083015593.jpg
112 KB, 764x938
I just woke up (france). I had a dream where there was a qt 3.14 with a great personality. She was a part of a video game studio making a fish simulator. We were first at lake looking at fish with the rest of her team. Then somehow the lake became a pool, we were having dinner in the pool, it was nice. Then the pool became an animal store after the qt asked me to look at the fish in one of the tanks.
The dream ends with their boss or something congratulating them on their progress through a TV screen.

Anyways, she was playful and seemed interested in me the whole time. I was in love, why does god do this ?
>>
rekt kid xdddddddddddddd
spurdo sparde
into the trash it goes
>>
>>28530605
Step 1. Make her into a tulpa
Step 2. Be happy
Step 3. Profit

iktf
I'm not comfortable with creating a tulpa though
>>
cool gf man grats, nerd loser
>>
>>28530627
Me neither...

V hi bdsdvbf
>>
I once had a dream that some guy was stalking me and I found out that he was posting about me on here and calling me a stupid stacy. But then the guy I have a crush on told me I made his cock hard. Good dream.
>>
>>28530779
You make my cock hard.

>>
>>28530605
>I was in love, why does god do this ?
To give you relief from your waking life.
>>
>>28530605
>why does god do this?
Because god isn't real, and life fucking sucks
>>
>>28530826
Oh....

Bgfhgfrfghjjbvfffdc
>>
File: 1454139684371.jpg (44 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1454139684371.jpg
44 KB, 450x327
I have a dream I wanna share, and I dont have much time left. Someone has to carry on me my dream, will someone listen?
>>
>>28530931
>I wanna share
Go on then.
>>
>>28530931
We will listen.
>>
>>28530627

I've had a tulpa for like 4 years

my tulpa is cute as fuck I don't see what you're so afraid of. Yeah it's a big life changing decision, but sometimes you need to know wha t you want and just go for it.
>>
Oh nice, a dream thread.

I had one of the most vivid dreams yesterday family.

I miss my ex terrible and love her still.

In my dream we were talking again. We were close again. I could smell her hair. I could touch her face. It felt like a long dream but when I woke, I felt like shit.

I dont know what else happened in the dream, but it fucked my day up yesterday as I thought about her all day.

I miss her bad family. How do you guys deal with something like that?
>>
>>28530605

There's no God - really you're French, I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Your brain tortures you with it because it's what you desperately want. But it doesn't exist. Treat it the same way you would if you had a good friend who was obsessed with finding a literal unicorn.
>>
>>28531570
I still dream about my ex even if our relationship ended 7 years ago
I just accept her as a recurring character of my dreams
>>
>>28531384
Yeah but I don't want to dissapoint my family.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.