[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what makes me angry? Women who say they are lonely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
You know what makes me angry? Women who say they are lonely. They don't know what the fucking word even means. You can't reject people and then say you are lonely.
>>
Pretty sure men can prevent lonliness by lifting, dressing nice, and getting a nice haircut. Unless your severely retarded, it isn't too hard.
>>
>>28530575
Yes you can. Youre rage is misguided robot. Women can experience lonliness but what they can never experience is isolation because guaranteed there is always at least one beta hitting them up.
>>
>>28530622
All those things don't fix schizophrenia which causes me to hate human contact
Through the computer it is ok though
>>
>>28530575

some of us lonelyfags just hate other people that's why we reject others
>>
>>28530575
>You can't reject people and then say you are lonely

Pretty sure people aren't interchangeable, and the cure to loneliness isn't latching on to anybody who happens to come along.
>>
Maybe if you weren't so angry all the time, you would have friends and even a gf and not be so lonely.
>>
>>28530810
Not to mention the anger is a way of pre-rejecting people, the very thing he rages against.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.