[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw spiders fucking everywhere getting an intense urge to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1462941645679.jpg (406 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1462941645679.jpg
406 KB, 653x635
>tfw spiders fucking everywhere

getting an intense urge to just burn everything to the ground right now but im holding back, i don't think i've ever managed to hate something this strongly before

why cant all spiders just fuck off and die?
>>
>Hating that which kills all the shitty flying insects

What is wrong with you?
>>
Because then more bad bugs would get at you.

the spiderbros want to protect you
>>
>>28530435
>implying i need some eight legged ayylmaos to kill them for me

bug spray exists for a reason
>>
Spiders are cool. You should try to be friends with them.
>>
>>28530486
Tsk tsk. You can't gas them all anon. No matter how hard you try.

You need their help, if you really want to exterminate them.
>>
>see spider in bathroom
>leave him be, figure he eats things I want less
>few weeks go by
>see same spider
>it's not a he, it's a she
>she's carrying an egg sac
>NO, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE FUCKING DYING RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>28530597
you could of trapped in in a glass jar and stuffed it in a normie's mailbox
>>
>>28530597
h-how do you know it's a she?
>>
>>28530597
does anyone know what spiders are doing when they wrap them selves up in web in the part of the ceiling that meets the wall? are they laying eggs?

i just killed one that was about to do it and i've seen those types of webs in the house before, haven't seen any eggs either so thats my best guess for where they'd be.
>>
>>28530702
I believe it's always the female that carries the egg sac. note the lack of males: http://www.spiders.us/pictures/egg-sacs/
>>
>>28530758
I think those spiders are basically just making a nest they can be safe in.
>>
>>28530758
They are spinning a cocoon that they use for their transformation. After a few weeks a beautiful flying spider emerges.
>>
>kill spider
>leave it there
>1 year later the body is still there
ree
>>
>>28530825
>spray spider on ceiling
>it falls and crawls away
>dont feel like finishing it off so just let run around until the poison does it for me
>probably have dozens upon dozens of spider corpses littered in random places in my house now

fucking pests
>>
Do not kill your spiderbros! They are good friends of yours and kill vermin like flies or mosquitos, the niggers and gypsies of the of the insect world. A house with spiders is always a safe house.
>>
>>28530884
only thing that will come out of doing this is having your house become infested with spiders

its the outdoor spiders that actually do work killing things, indoor spiders just make webs everywhere and be spooky until they starve to death.
>>
>>28530883
I never did that to a spider, but one time a giant fucking wasp got trapped in my screen door, and I sprayed it with Raid and watched it slowly die before my eyes before opening the screen and squashing it.

in my defense, it was a giant fucking wasp. fuck those things.
>>
File: 1280px-Spider_with_kids.jpg (181 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Spider_with_kids.jpg
181 KB, 1280x857
That feelio when spiders mothers take better care of their children then the average western woman.
>>
File: funnelweb.jpg (49 KB, 504x434) Image search: [Google]
funnelweb.jpg
49 KB, 504x434
>>28530427

Not all spiders are terrible, just these ones.
>>
>>28530427
>why cant all spiders just fuck off and die?
Because otherwise you'd be relentlessly assaulted by flies, mosquito's and other fucking insects. Spiders keep those fuckers in check.
>>
>>28530427
I don't care for spiders. They're usually in places that are hard to reach anyway. They're probably hiding from the aggressive cockroaches in my apartment. These are vicious creatures. Just the other week I woke up with one biting my arm. I didn't even know they bite living humans. For a whole week I could only sleep with lights on.
>>
>>28530427
That reminds me of the most horrible morning ever.
So I wake up to this buzzing sound and I guess it's a mosquito but no, fuck no it's 6 beees that have declared war on my and are trying to usurp my territory.
Lucky for me I taped paper to the window to stop the sun from coming inside so they kept getting trapped there and we're easy kill
>>
>>28530971
>its the outdoor spiders that actually do work killing things, indoor spiders just make webs everywhere and be spooky until they starve to death.
Not true, there are plenty of insects that can severely damage your home (wood beetles for an example) or spread diseases. Spiders eat those.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.