[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you forgive your partner (if youre forever ronery then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19
File: 1462141715685.jpg (106 KB, 507x900) Image search: [Google]
1462141715685.jpg
106 KB, 507x900
Would you forgive your partner (if youre forever ronery then use your imagination) if they cheated on you?
>>
No. The well is poisoned after just one time.
>>
>>28530327
nope!
i would immediately break up with them. Pretty much no reason you would stay with a cheater that I could see
>>
depends on what I could get out of the guilt trip

would probably just use her as a cum dumpster while finding someone better
>>
Yes. It's not cool to be all possessive and try to restrict their sexuality. Life is short.
>>
>>28530327
No. Cheating is one thing I have zero tolerance for.
>>
>>28530401
You would always be a cuckold then. She would do it again
>>
>>28530409
Found the Reddit cuck
>>
>>28530409
Wow an actual cuckold. Kill yourself you pathetic worm.
>>
>>28530327
this pic always gets me hard
also what >>28530400 said
>>
>>28530423
but I'd end up cucking her back, no reason to turn down easy sex in the process
>>
>>28530409
>It's not cool to be all possessive and try to restrict their sexuality
the thing is, usually in monogamous relationships, if it is not explicitly discussed, it's at least assumed that the relationship is exclusive. you aren't restricting anyone's sexuality, they are supposed to have sex with YOU.
>>
KV here

no I wouldn't, we'd obviously break up but I wouldn't be super angry or anything like that either.

cheating just seems like such a waste of energy tbqh if you wanna be with some other nigga then just tell me and we'll be good. I don't know why people complicate things.

but then again i'm a KV so there's probably more to it that I don't know so what I say really doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 7zwe55w.jpg (659 KB, 2089x1178) Image search: [Google]
7zwe55w.jpg
659 KB, 2089x1178
>>28530327
Fuck no, bitch is getting shot.
>>
>>28530477
ill trade you a mak for that 26
>>
I'd forgive but I'd break it off immediately.
>>
>>28530429
>>28530432
Nice memes

>>28530447
If she wants to fuck other guys then that's her business, you don't own her as a person. Who are you to say she can only have sex with you? So many relationships fail because of insecure babies that can't handle another person's autonomy in a relationship.
>>
File: 1458214424782.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458214424782.png
191 KB, 419x398
No. Once they cheat they will always be a cheater to you, even if you try to make amends you will always have the thoughts in the back of your mind that they could be cheating.

Cheating is one of those things that destroys trust and once it happens the trust cannot come back. Amends will only make the relationship deteriorate slowly. Even if the person doesn't cheat again sometimes the person who got cheated on becomes more possessive and wants to know where the person is going and what they are doing.
>>
>>28530327
Yes and I would encourage them to do it more.
>>
>>28530489

These aren't Yu-Gi-Oh cards m8
>>
I would murder the guy/girl and murder my partner. Then kill myself.
>>
>>28530510
it's not about the sexuality, it's about the breach of trust. if you agree beforehand, sure, you may be fine with your gf fucking around. but if you don't, and she does, EVEN if you don't own her as a person, she still was trusted to not fuck around but did anyways
>>
File: 3423423423234432.jpg (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
3423423423234432.jpg
38 KB, 625x626
>>28530429
>>28530432
Would you guys stop being so easy to goad?
>>
>>28530510
If I am going to be in an intimate relationship with someone then I want it to be inclusive to the two of us alone.

If you don't want that then you probably shouldn't go into an intimate relationship with someone.

You cuck.
>>
>>28530531
i don't know what you mean...
i just want a glock, is all. my mak's nice. it's in really good shape, pretty much unissued except for some holster wear on the top of the slide. where do you live?
>>
>>28530552
People make mistakes. Expecting her not to fuck other guys is ridiculous anyway so you can't be surprised when you tell someone they can only fuck ONE person and then get naturally tempted to break that "rule".

>>28530560
That's never going to happen you insecure loser. Seriously, grow up.
>>
No remorse, if they don't want to be in a relationship with you, they would break it off before they fuck someone else, cheating = they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>28530599
>Expecting her not to fuck other guys is ridiculous anyway
This is right. As long as she apologises every time she does it and sends me some nice pics it is fine.
>>
>>28530409
I wholeheartedly agree, but that doesnt mean I have to continue dating the dirty whore.
>>
I'd forgive her for one last grateful-fuck,.

Then the next night I'll text "we're through.'
>>
File: words2liveby.png (615 KB, 1000x1057) Image search: [Google]
words2liveby.png
615 KB, 1000x1057
>>28530327

No. It happened to me, and I told her I would never forgive her. She couldn't believe it. We don't talk anymore.
>>
>>28530501

Forgiveness is weakness, cuck.
>>
>>28530327
No, I'd be out the door instantly.

My gf isn't that attractive, I wouldn't feel that bad that I can look for other women
>>
Hate to admit it, but yeah, probably, if I was really in love.
>>
>>28530327
No.
hmm
ayy
>>
>>28530327

No, but I wouldn't throw a childish temper tantrum either. I'd obviously cut off contact. I'd be more disappointed than actually upset really.
>>
Probably.
But that's just me being realistic about my options.
fuck.
>>
it's been a rough ride but I have finally accepted my small penis is useless but it goes beyond that; I am sexually submissive and too broken in the mind to go back. I am sexually attracted to men and have sucked dicks (yes dicks) before and really, really enjoyed it. for me it's not about being attracted to the man but me being submissive to a superior male and getting sexual gratification from that. but sometimes I don't even get a boner even though I am indeed enjoying myself by deepthroatin and tongue-massaging his balls. I am still sexually and romantically attracted and interested in women but I know that I will never be able to please her or be enough since that's just the god's honest redpill. no matter what I do or how good I am or much well I eat her pussy it's just never going to be enough. some women will resent me saying this but they begrudgingly accept it deep in their heart of hearts. on the other end there are women who fully embrace their desires and have no problem with me treating her like a queen she her bulls can treat her like a slut goddess
>>
>>28530327

Is that a strong independent woman in that pic?
>>
>>28530655
>>if I was really in love.
>he still hasn't given up hope
Anon you can't expect love. There's no love from women. It's not a feasible requirement to have if you're hoping to get somewhere.
>>
>>28530327
You mean they found another fucker that kept them in the attic and raped them and still want me back? Gee, I guess I got some charm left
>>
>>28530875
>They
>cheating on your slavegirl
Anon that's really low..
>>
>>28530934
You are right. I've been acting like a monster. Guess I'll keep the one I like the most and just disembowel the other and dump her body near the dam
>>
>>28530976
>disembowel the other and dump her body near the dam
S-send her to me. I'l treat her nice I swear.
>>
>>28530996
Just to make sure, you want her alive, right? Just don't punch her belly too much or she gets nauseous.
>>
>>28531048
>you want her alive, right?
Yes, as unharmed as possible please.
Do you ship to Sweden?
>>
>>28530327
No, ive told her what id do tomher if she does because i know her greatest fear.
>>
>>28530327
Assuming that it was consensual (if she gets raped, I'm hardly going to count it), no, I wouldn't forgive her.
>>
>>28531089
Sure, Ill just send her in installments and you assemble her yourself.
>>28531131
Now that's ruthless
>>
>>28530327
Nope. I'll implement some quick shariah law on them.
>>
>>28531147
>hardly going to count it
>counting it at all
Weirdo.
>>28531155
>Ill just send her in installments and you assemble her yourself.
I'm not sure I can manage reconstructive surgery on that scale even if you could keep her alive doing that.
>>
>>28531178
>weirdo
>hardly
>not understanding understatement
>actually thinking that one counts rape as cheating
The fuck?
>>
>>28531211
>not understanding understatement
Anon here's the logic:
If you didn't mention it as an aspect it'd mean it wasn't considered cheating.
saying hardly and mentioning it means there's some level of "cheating" in being raped.

Which OP never suggested.
Also depends on how you define rape of course. If you're using the Swedish law definition of rape which means that if you're drunk you can't consent. Well I'd still consider it cheating. Just as much as sober sex if not worse.
>>
>>28531244
But now we're getting into the nitty gritty.

What if the person was drunk, and passed out? Or black out drunk?
That's why I specified rape as not counting, because if it IS rape, in any context with a reasonable definition, then why would it be cheating?

Like I said, you're zeroing in on "hardly" as a word. As I've above - me mentioning rape was to stress that rape = no cheating.
"Hardly", as part of the statement, was idiomatic.
>>
>>28531358
>>What if the person was drunk, and passed out? Or black out drunk?
It's entirely on them. Unless they were forced to drink and then passed out and was raped or forced to drink and in their intoxication 'consented' they're to blame.

Why would taking drugs absolve you of moral responsibility?
>take drugs
>oh no I murdered someone
>it's cool dude you were drunk, it was just the alcohol that killed that guy
Makes no sense.
>>
>>28530327

I think that it is theoretically possible that I might do that. But...

If there is something that is required to reestablish trust, a corrupt person can perform the minimum and then break the trust again. So, I can't think of anything that I could say like "If you eat a bowl of dog food, then I will forgive you," or "Go X with/without doing Y" or something like that.

I think that to reestablish trust, I would be in the position of power, and I'm not really looking for that in a relationship, especially long term. I'm not looking to be a parent/authority figure, and to break trust of that degree would be pretty major.

So, theoretically... maybe? Realistically, probably not.
>>
>>28530327
in a specific relationship, maybe. in my current one, no

things are p strained with us as is so something like that would only give me an excuse to dump her
>>
>>28530552
>>28530560

The guy who responded to you is a baiting, white-knighting cuckfag. I say this only because I know I find some relief and joy when someone acknowledges when someone else has been a dickbag asshole to me.

>>28530447

I think that it's still important to talk about these things, implicitly assumed or not.
>>
>>28531472
>I think that it's still important to talk about these things, implicitly assumed or not.
I agree. If my partner fucked someone else and hid it from me, that means they don't trust me enough to want to discuss it, so fuck em. but if they cared and told me and wanted to talk I probably wouldn't care. really, to me, it's petty, and not wanting to talk about it is just childish. I don't wanna date a child not f-for real anyways
>>
>>28531411
Well, not exactly.
We're working on the assumption that people don't have the right to reasonably expect that, in a group of their peers, that they will be safe.

I really get what you're saying, but your argument is more on the "take precautions" argument than anything.
It's unreasonable to say that if it's their choice to consume alcohol to the point of incapacitation (see, black out/pass out) and someone takes advantage of that, that it was their fault. It's as if you're saying "well, if you're like that, you're fair game, and if you did, you wanted it to happen so you cheated".

I'll finish that by saying that people should probably avoid getting that drunk, but adults have the right to do it, and it's not on them if someone comes along, sees them unable to say no, or stop them, and jumps on their dick/fucks her right in the pussy.

>moral responsibility
>murder
Moral and criminal responsibility are two different concepts, so you haven't really given a good example.
Most legal systems deal with things defined as crimes (e.g. homicide) by having different heads of it (murder, manslaughter, assault causing death in NSW, Australia as an example).
So your question about intoxication in relation to killing someone is met.

Moral responsibility for murder? Well, that's a pretty subjective thing. Difficult to unpack, and not really the point we're discussing here.
I personally take a pretty strong stance on killing someone, in which there are very, very limited circumstances in which one can be absolved of moral responsibility.

Finally, and I really need clarification: were you comparing murder to knowingly cheating on your partner, or being raped? Because one is not like the other (acting v being acted upon).
>>
Yep

At least until I find another partner. I'm not going to give up on a source of sex
>>
>>28531155
Her greatest fear is being buried alive, with an air supply so she dies slowly of thirst
>>
>>28530409
My thoughts exactly.
If you love someone, you can forgive minor slip-ups.
There's wway worse things in life than cheating. There's mortgages, disease, etc...
Seems stupid and almost childish to give up on a loved one just because their hormones strongly urged them to fuck.
>>
File: 1462252374282.png (133 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1462252374282.png
133 KB, 640x960
>>28530409
Nice b8 m8 I rate a solid 8/8 no h8 feel free to deb8
>>
>>28530377
>the partner is a well and the cheating is poison

You'd be better off staying single and not giving them the chance. Don't let these bitches poison your well, man. Keep your chin up!
>>
>>28531547
>It's as if you're saying "well, if you're like that, you're fair game"
Not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that:
1. I'd never date someone who doesn't understand the risks of intoxication in terms of how much control you may lose.
2. Since you've been sober at some point before you started with the drug session that lead up to cheating you had moments to better yourself.

It's cheating because you "took the risk".
>and it's not on them if someone comes along, sees them unable to say no, or stop them, and jumps on their dick/fucks her right in the pussy.
Suppose there's a small distinction in severity between "unable to say no" or "stop them". The latter is the person being poor at judging his or her physical ability when drunk. The other is the mental ability. I find the physical aspect less problematic because it's more common to not understand those issues.
The mental issues with drugs are well understood by almost anyone though. And hence by taking drugs you're knowingly putting yourself in a state where you can be "raped" (sober-unwillingness doesn't apply to your anymore so you consent and there's sex).
>murder
Fair enough. I should have said killing.
>Well, that's a pretty subjective thing.
Yes, just like with the "rape". It's just that you don't find it problematic enough.
>(acting v being acted upon)
Almost. Imagine you're being physically raped (physically unable to stop it but still mentally able to refuse while drunk). If your sober state lead would lead you down the same path (you'd still be physically unable and you'd take the same route home) there's no real difference between this being raping you while sober and drunk. I can't of course take your word that you weren't drunk-raped.
If you're mentally raped (willing but unwilling sober) there's a direct connection to the drugs influencing you which makes you a consenting participant because you took drugs knowing it could get bad.

This is why I don't date people who drink much anyway.
>>
>>28531547
>>28531883
Oh and if you get "drunk" enough that it doesn't influence your decision and you do it just to have an excuse it's obviously not less of a murder or less cheating. It's just you building an alibi.
>>
>>28531900
You're a fucking retard. It's not an "excuse" or an "alibi", it's just a reason.
>>
If a wife has an affair before leaving and then takes the kids from the dad to the new man, who's the cuck?
>>
>>28530327
got cheated on this january
no i wouldnt forgive what they did but would still keep contact and whatnot
>>
>>28532064
>wow this is great. i cucked anon and he still gives me attention. what a LOSER lol
>>
>>28530327

sure. the relationship would be over, though.
>>
>>28531883
>1. I'd never date someone who doesn't understand the risks of intoxication in terms of how much control you may lose.
>2. Since you've been sober at some point before you started with the drug session that lead up to cheating you had moments to better yourself.
1. Is a personal standard, which is fair.
2. True, but doesn't address what I think is the issue, which is that these things alter one's ability to consent.
I mean, we're dealing with grey areas - I'm envisioning someone passed out, whereas you're dealing with intoxication in a general sense. I don't think we're disagreeing on the fact that someone who has passed out is incapable of consent.

While we're going with the whole "unable to say no" v "unable to stop them", I should clarify what I meant, as I really just regarded them as synonymous.
Of course unable to physically stop someone is self-explanatory, but being unable to say no covers everything from being passed out, to being aware, but so intoxicated that one's "no" is unintelligible.

>took the risk
Like I've said, while taking precautions, and not drinking to excess is desirable, it's not reasonable to say that because someone failed to apprehend the risk or ignored the risk (we call these people idiots) that this is tacit acceptance of forced sex.

We'll create an example. I'm aware that if I travel with my phone, money, etc. that I may have these things stolen from me. This doesn't mean that, because I understand there's that risk, that I consented to someone taking my belongings. Or driving - I know that someone could hit me as I drive, but this doesn't mean I'm inviting people to do it.

>don't date people who drink much
I'm in the same boat.

I'd just like to stress that being irresponsible does not mean that you consent to anything anyone does to you. It just makes you a fuckwit.
>>
Would still love her, if she is the one, and maybe would be able to forgive her. But I would never get back with her nevertheless. And I'd stop talking to her. Principles.
>>
>>28530327
If you forgive a cheater you're a cuck. Forgiving them gives them no real negative repercussions for their actions which in turn makes it easier to do it again. Never date a former cheater either, you wouldn't hire someone convicted of theft to clean your house.

On the matter of intoxicated cheating, its the same as sober cheating. If you were to borrow your SO's car and then total it because you were drunk it doesn't make it ok. Same goes for cheating. They chose to drink and put themselves in that position.
If they get ran a train on while blacked out perhaps they just shouldn't have drank as much.
You shouldn't want a partner that sucks at decision making and setting boundaries anyway, it's just asking for trouble.
>>
>>28532211
>no real negative repercussions
Not true. When my gf cheated on me i punished her by making her do assignments.

Everyone deserves a second chance.
>>
>>28532211
>Never date a former cheater either,

by God this is true anons, never forget this
>>
>>28532449
>Everyone deserves a second chance.
ABSOLUTE KEKTASPROPHE
>>
>>28532759

this, except

>>28532449
>i punished her by making her do assignments.

is super hot. she sounds like a submissive little slut
>>
>>28532746
Mind explaining this a bit more? What if they cheated once, years ago, deeply regretted it, realized they were selfish, and never did it again?
>>
File: 1460735300755.jpg (153 KB, 1024x846) Image search: [Google]
1460735300755.jpg
153 KB, 1024x846
>>28530327
Once a slut, always a slut. For the most part people don't change
>>
No I wouldn't.

Some people (and I am not going to categorise them) say that the world is changing and that relationships are not like before, that cheating happens and that it's not that awful.

I do not agree. I want a women to be hers, and for her to be mine. I want someone to share my life with.

If my current gf cheated on me, I would dump her. It would feel horrible, but I'd still do it.
>>
File: 1462779566025.jpg (25 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1462779566025.jpg
25 KB, 552x594
If my gf cheated on me I would see how bad I could guilt trip her, and what I could get out of it, before deciding to leave. Imagine having the ultimate control and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it because she would feel an immense sense of guilt and remorse.
>>
>>28532792

well, in my experience she did exactly as you said, regrets, promises, muh "i'm changed!!". the problem is in the way that cheaters view relationships. to a cheater, a relationship is simply a thing you stay in until you find an upgrade.
>>
>>28532824
Do you think there's an inherent black and white split in the mindset of cheaters and non-cheaters? Do cheaters at the very core just think different than someone who has never cheated, and never will?
>>
>>28532791
yes but thats beside the point. she felt guilty and was glad for the opportunity to make amends.
>>
>>28531810
ifunny: the post
>>
>>28532844

nice. sounds like you made a good choice to keep her around. but DON'T fall in love anon. she is a whore, remember that
>>
>>28532842
only beta cucks think like that
>>
>>28532892
What? I just want to know people's thoughts on cheaters and their mindsets.
>>
>>28532842

I have no idea. but I would assume yes

>>28532892

like what
>>
I did.

Then she kept fucking other guys. Then she left me.
>>
File: 55421766.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
55421766.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
I fucked one of my best friends girls for 6 months and he took her back after he found out. :')
>>
File: 1426752986941.jpg (92 KB, 676x575) Image search: [Google]
1426752986941.jpg
92 KB, 676x575
>>28530615
I like this, good post senpai.
>>
>>28532920

An asshole, a slut, and a retard: the post
>>
>>28530615
>As long as she apologises every time she does it

This is a very slippery slope, even for a retard like you
>>
>>28532926
Oh well, you live this life for yourself. She had some good puss. Then when it went off I found new puss.

You only need yourself, no one else.
>>
>>28530615

C U C K T A S T I C
>>
>>28532952
>one of my best friends
>You only need yourself
>>
>>28532920
I'd never do something like that. But once I had a short fwb situation going on with this one chick who was in long-distance relationship with some other dude. A couple of weeks in, she broke thing off with him, in the hope that we'd start something serious. But who in their right mind would want to get with a cheater?

So, of course, I declined. Instead we kept things casual for a couple of months longer. In the end, she somehow succeeded in framing me as the bad guy in all of this and her pathetic ex took her back. What an idiot.
>>
>>28532992
>she somehow succeeded in framing me as the bad guy in all of this and her pathetic ex took her back

that is not cool.
>>
>>28530327
What a retarded question is this?
Of course not and we all know thanks to Chris Brown that "These hos ain't loyal"
>>
>>28533006
yeah, isnt that called gaslighting?
>>
>>28532992
Yeah, from what I know she pretty much did the same thing (making me look the bad guy).

When she went back to him I even offered her up with all her messages coming onto me. But he's a massive beta (like more beta than everyone on here). She will cuck him again. Question is when.
>>
>>28532991
Yeah, I'll keep you as a mate if you have something I need or value. But I'll fuck you over if it suits me.

Empathy isn't something I'm great with.
>>
>>28533006

I mean, she was cheating on her bf. And didn't even tell me about him until AFTER our first date (I initially was interested in something serious with her).
>>
I don't think I'd go full cuck mode. I like to think I'd just say "bye slag" and leave, never speaking to her again. I have a feeling that someone who is willing to cheat wouldn't give a fuck about my forgiveness.
>>
>>28530409
Do you watch sitting down, or in the closet dressed as superman?
>>
What does it mean when gf texts you "I love you" and it later turns out she was having sex when she sent that?
>>
File: Stupid Cuck.jpg (191 KB, 870x632) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Cuck.jpg
191 KB, 870x632
>>28530327
I don't think I would. Something just doesn't seem right if I do
>>
>>28533070

well that's my point. she's an absolute bitch, manipulated that poor retard and i guess manipulated you too. good thing you used your brain
>>
>>28533060
>She will cuck him again.

This is true. This is also the reason why I fucked the girl who was in a long-term relationship with someone else. At first, I thought it would be wrong to do so. But then it dawned on me; if it wasn't me, it would be someone else. If she is willing to cheat on him with me, she'd also cheat on him with other guys. So what's the difference? I didn't do anything wrong as I was single and didn't owe her or her bf anything.
>>
Also why are people cheating? They chose those people to be with them, why would they hurt them if they loved them? It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>28533123
>manipulated you too

At first, she did. Later on, not so much. Once I knew that she was palying games, I was only in it for sex and the occasional massage. Like I said, who in their right mind would commit to a cheating and lying girl?
>>
>>28530409
If she wants to fuck other guys, she can stay out of a monogamous relationship. Life is to short to waste someone's time.
>>
>>28533161
>who in their right mind would commit to a cheating and lying girl?

younger me. never again
>>
>>28532027
He's obviously not going to gave those Kidd the time of day.

At most he will molest your qt daughter.
>>
File: 1365476588430.png (157 KB, 462x430) Image search: [Google]
1365476588430.png
157 KB, 462x430
>>28533145
He should've listened to Dr.Dre and Snoop maybe than none of that would've happened.
>>
>>28533268
*then
I'm retarded, I'm sorry.
>>
No.

I'd kill her and then myself.
>>
How can i be cured of my cuckold fetish?
>>
>>28530327
with lips like that, I would forgive her. i know that as a white man, it is wrong for me to limit the sexuality of white women.
>>
>>28530510
False. You are hers and she is yours. You cannot sell the other but your bond is thicker than blood.
>>
File: YOU_RE_A_WHITE_MALE.jpg (35 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
YOU_RE_A_WHITE_MALE.jpg
35 KB, 660x400
>>28533663
>i know that as a white man, it is wrong for me to limit the sexuality of white women.

kek'd
>>
Nope. I'd cut all forms of contact with them in the same second I learned about it.

Then probably go into a depressive state for a week or so.
>>
>>28530599
>there's nothing wrong with cheating on someone
>b-but if she does it's a mistake
>>
>>28533112
>she will give him another chance

o i m laffin
>>
File: 11510883.jpg (31 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
11510883.jpg
31 KB, 430x290
Everybody gets one. If she's genuinely sorry about it, I'll consider it. One chance at redemption, if I could ever stomach being with her again.

If it happens again, then I'm gone 100%
>Gee anon, you sure sound like a cuck
Yeah well...that's my secret, /r9k/. I'm hopelessly naive.
>>
>>28534461
>I'm hopelessly naive.

you don't have to learn the hard way, anon. based on this statement, you already know the right answer
>>
>>28530327
My moral says no but I'm probably this much of a omega male that I'd forgive her just to keep her
>>
>>28530327
Not a second time, no.
>>
>>28534461
Hahahha holy shit
>>
>>28530327
Yes I will rather be cucked than lonely. :^(
>>
>>28530327
no. I wouldn't even think about it. I would be having sex with someone else within a week.
>>
>>28536668

how about a partner whom you've been with for 3 years?
>>
Cheating means breaking up. If you want to go love some other dude then go do that. No, you can't love him then come back to me or love both of us at the same time it doesn't work like that.

Love is like a trap you catch a woman in, but it's a weak one based on nice words and food. If the dumb idiot gets dissatisfied with your trap she'll go find another one to get stuck in. I guess I don't feel mad at cheating women I just really pity them for being stupid children with no self control.
>>
>>28536771
>Love is like a trap you catch a woman in, but it's a weak one based on nice words and food

wise words, anon
>>
No.

Once a cheater,
always a cheater.
>>
>>28530464
I'll try to explain it to you guys. When you're in a relationship you become invested in someones life. Most of the time everything works out and you're really only attracted to said person because of "love". However, love and attraction are on two separate plains.
Them being on two separate plains has everything to do with cheating. You can lust for someone you love, and you can also lust for someone you find attractive. If you love someone most of the time you actually do care about them and if you let lust and attraction mix you realize you fucked up and lie to protect said person because you "love" them. Don't fall for relationships till you actually get swept off your feet by "love" or else you're just wasting your time.
>>
File: 8kUt_MxBxpM.jpg (85 KB, 446x640) Image search: [Google]
8kUt_MxBxpM.jpg
85 KB, 446x640
No.

It's a break of trust, shows massive weakness of character, demonstrates selfishness.

I don't agree with "once a cheater always a cheater", but the relationship clearly isn't stable or promising if they rather spend time with someone else and betray what was built, experienced and trusted in each other.

I can forgive them, move on, but I would never take them back.
>>
>>28536885
I have trouble believing that adults can really fall in love. You need to be really innocent and naive to do that. Only a dumb kid can naturally overlook all their puppy crush's faults and see her as a pure beautiful angel etc. A man has a more professional relationship with a woman he's in love with. Like... okay I can tolerate your presence. We can split costs and mutually support each other and fuck and maybe sometimes I'll feel like I kind of love you. But that's as far as it goes.
>>
>>28536885

nice. words of wisdom from anon senpai
>>
I'd break the guys knees and get her family to disown her.
>>
Why are girls always the ones to cheat anyway?

When girls have sex, conscious of it or not they are basically committing themselves for 9 months. So they should be inclined to stay with the guy they fuck.

When guys have sex they don't have that commitment. So they should try to fuck as many girls as possible.

Birth control turned the tables desu
>>
>>28537157
>Birth control turned the tables desu

bingo
>>
Can a virgin be a whore? like if she never did any sexual stuff with anyone
>>
>>28536885
Is love even real? I thought it was just a meme desu senpai.
>>
nope, shows over
>>
is oral sex considered cheating?
>>
File: 7468298.webm (2 MB, 640x288) Image search: [Google]
7468298.webm
2 MB, 640x288
>>28530327
That pic is pretty hot desu. No cucko.
>>
>>28530520
Hello, mister Miles.
>>
No. I'm basically looking for any excuse to dump him already anyway. Or not really, since I don't need a reason, but I'm waiting for a good time.
>>
>>28530327
No, cheating isn't an accident or something that just happens. It is a conscious breach of trust and disregard of ones partner. It also shows a lack of forward thinking and general unfitness as a long term partner.
Into the trash, where it belongs.
>>
File: 1461582837889.jpg (72 KB, 557x593) Image search: [Google]
1461582837889.jpg
72 KB, 557x593
I got roasted by a girl when I was 22, had a nice 8months long relationship until I found out the whore had been cheating on my ass with three other guys. I suffered six years of mental anguish while trying to fix my psyche. She committed suicide a month ago (im now 30) by driving facefirst into a opposite lane' truck. Heard they had to scrape pieces of her from the scene for DNA recognition.
Karma is a fucking bitch, whore.
>>
>>28537966

Please give me sauce.
>>
Who's a cuck?: the thread
>>
1% of me realizes women literally fantasize about rape and being taken by multiple men, that most of them - even married ones I've talked to want "different cock" and flirt with other men openly. The other 99% wants to take care of a girl who will love me, and that is all.

I can't say that all women are whores, but considering most of them grow up with exuberant expectations compounded by how our society lets them just mouth off and disrespect us as men is proof in the pudding.
>>
File: 1463062525226.png (612 KB, 588x804) Image search: [Google]
1463062525226.png
612 KB, 588x804
>>28530327

get on this level
>>
>>28532952

t. sociopath
>>
>>28530446

There might be a period of time where she's cucking you, and you're still searching for a replacement slut. In that case, you would be a knowing cuckold and a failed Chad.
>>
>>28538339
I really like the conclusion to your story. I was left for another guy after a 5 year relationship. I hope she gets hers
>>
>in love with my only friend
>his gf cheats on him, he forgives her every single time after he cries on your shoulder and says it's over
>tfw you're a pathetic gay cuck who lets this happen
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.