[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls try to look as hot as possible so they can go our and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1462110880020.jpg (27 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1462110880020.jpg
27 KB, 500x367
>girls try to look as hot as possible so they can go our and suck on Chad's

I honestly don't understand this but from my understanding it's fairly common. These girls go out and suck some random dude's cock and then never see him again. I mean I could understand if they were getting sex and pleasure in return but this isn't always the case. These girls literally spend hours getting ready so they can go out and be used as a disposable pocket pussy. 8 honestly just can't wrap my head around it. Do they feel no shame? Do they have no dignity? Fembots please help me understand
>>
>>28530298
They do it for attention. They like the feeling of being useful and important in the eyes of whatever male they happen to be servicing at the time. That's it.
>>
I like pleasing people and feeling desired. Also less risk for STDs.
>>
>>28530298
Doesn't happen very often. Girls want sex. Sucking a guy's dick can be hot and great foreplay, but only doing it and then going home and never seeing him again would be considered a failure.
>>
>>28530298
we basically go through a stage in our life where we want to experiment and try new things. is that a crime?

forget i said anything
>>
>OP is jealous that he can't go out and fuck random chicks

It must suck to be an ugly beta
>>
>>28530604
Im happy i dont have to go through a stage where I want to be a whore
>>
>>28530623
So jealous of fags dying out of aids, yeah
Not op here though
>>
>>28530604
It should be a crime if some people don't get to do it.
>>
>>28531648
Beta animals don't get to do it either.
RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>28531663
Well if that's fair, how is killing people not fair?
>>
>>28530623

I think op is more talking about the girls than the guys. Did you misread the post? I thought he used simple enough words and sentences.
>>
>>28531681
A lion doesn't eat/kill another lion, fag.
>>
>>28531663
Beta animals rape and kill the alphas' offspring.

If we're applying the rules of nature to modern society, then don't prosecute me when I rape a hoe and kill chad's kids.
>>
>>28531681
if beta animals try to attack animals higher up the heirachy the other animals team up and kill them/ outcast them
>>28531718
yeah but they do fight for control of the pride
>>
>>28531718
Sure they do, and when they do they become the new alpha.
>your nature allegory isn't working
>>
>>28531738
Show proof I haven't seen that in any documental
>>
>>28531729

That sounds pretty alpha, not beta. You're just making bullshit up at this point.
>>
>>28531871
That's how beta's become alphas.
>>
>>28532057

I think you mean how alphas establish themselves as alpha.
>>
>>28531718
>>28531755
>Lion cubs may be killed by males replacing other males in the pride.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_%28zoology%29

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why so many kids get killed by their step-parents 2bh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.