[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel /betrayed/ by all their friends? >have friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160513-WA0006.jpg (18 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160513-WA0006.jpg
18 KB, 540x540
Anyone else feel /betrayed/ by all their friends?
>have friends
>abandon me as soon as things start going down hill
what do?
>>
>>28530290
>Anyone else feel /betrayed/ by all their friends
>friends
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>28530290
>>28530308
honestly wtf the real robots here don't have fucking friends so unless you're just a fucking normal trying to make a troll thread fuck off
>>
>>28530319
Well my "friends" abandoned me so i dont have any friends anymore..
>>
>>28530341
what the fuck were you doing trying to have friends in the first place
>>
>>28530373
Having friends was just normal for me senpai. Wanna kill those faggots now
>>
>>28530290
>abandon me as soon as things start going down hill

Define downhill. Did you fuck up something?
>>
>>28530402
you sound like an edgelord no wonder you have shitty friends
>>
>>28530424
Became more shut in etc.
>>
>>28530448

If you're not contacting your friends on a regular basis, what do you expect?
>>
What went downhill? Op, you need to understand that friends these days are narcissistic and selfish, they befriend each other because they have something to gain from it. Once things start going bad for one of them, they pretty much ditch you because they don't want to deal with your shit, again it is only what benefits them. They may even backstab you, they are human afterall. You could honestly be a good person who wants a friend, but that is not good enough, you have to impress them, be a comedian, be an idol, talented, interesting, etc. That is just friendship, secual relationships is on a whole other level of hardship.
>>
>>28530559
So me and one of my friends made a gamemode for csgo.. and after we released it he was like " not gonna waste anymore of my life with this game" the next day some 15k viewer streamer streamed the map.. got super popular after that.. then he was like "ayy lets make another map" he only wanted to do it after he saw that he could gain something from it..
>>
I was diagnosed with depression and it is suspected that it has been going on for 13 years.

Now that things finally start to make a little sense, I have come to realize that I have nothing in common and dont particulally even like the friends I have made in that time period.

No matter though, I haven't called anyone for about 3 weeks, and no one has asked me where I am or what I'm doing.

Fuck them I guess.
>>
>>28530670
Then he bailed on it and started spreading lies about me.. my other friend-met his mother at a party and she started saying shit about me.. how i stole-gamemode and that im a theif
(The gamemode was my idea btw. And i made the most..) fuck this guy... he snitches on everyone.. told my other friends parents that he smoked weed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.