[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women actually as bad as mgtow/manosphere/redpillfags say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459049373112.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459049373112.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
Are women actually as bad as mgtow/manosphere/redpillfags say they are?
I don't really know much about them desu.
>>
Literally only virgins or Muslims hate women
>>
Not really sure. I know some women and they seem mostly the same as men except they like to talk shit about people who aren't there.
>>
>>28530300
This whole board is nothing but that.
>>
No, they're not all that bad.

They verge on biological determinism with the things they say about them.
The equivalent would be saying that all men are horny sex-beasts who want to impregnate as many women as possible.

However, a lot of them are just as bad as they say, and you should definitely be wary of them.
>>
>>28530325
>The equivalent would be saying that all men are horny sex-beasts who want to impregnate as many women as possible.
That's true though.
>>
>>28530315
Yeah I guess you're right. Hadn't thought about it
>>
>>28530325
>They verge on biological determinism with the things they say about them.
Nothing wrong with biological determinism. Free will is a myth.
>>
>>28530422
Free will is a myth, but simplistic theories of behavior are fucking idiotic. Anybody who believes in "biological determinism" will realize that through low-factor explanations.
>>
>Something that is eradicated wins
u wot m8
>>
Sort of, but the thing is men were aware of this 100's of years ago and acted accordingly so it wasn't an issue.

I mean, if you went up to a dude in 1750 and said to him "hey, do you hate women because they act like X" I really don't think he'd say "yes", because he lives in a society that doesn't teach him he's completely equal to her.

I guess in that respect MGTOW and even modern /r9k/, really, is a backlash of dudes basically realizing the sexes aren't the same despite being taught otherwise in a post 1960's environment. It's just the EXTENT to which they're realizing it which is coming as a shock, I suppose.
>>
>>28530611

I literally gave you zero permission to reply to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 960x1280
>>28530692

ay b0ss, I'm starting to recognize you as the poster that tells others not to respond to them if they demonstrate or admit to having a lack of knowledge about philosophy. Ill try to post about you if I see an "anonymous posters you recognize" thread. you're finally receiving the recognition you think you deserve
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.